Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 88 of 134 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2003

Thread: League of Legends

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends

You should pick up Udyr and become the Volidyr dude. There's no more max disrespect champ than Udyr!

Actually I think I want to try 21/9 Udyr jungle. It works so well for Nocturne and Eve.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

yep im getting udyr soon, he seems fun to jungle with

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

So troll. Come online #lata and we play.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Hah, almost won an ARAM 4v5, later 3v5. Xerath OP!
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

90th ranked game with volibear won

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Went Phoenix Udyr in ranked for the first time. Hadn't played him in a while. Was against Cho'Gath. Game was so damn easy, even though Bot fed enemy Varus. Udyr's mobility, sustain, and push is so god damn strong. Got full build @35 min. We even had a Singed Jungle. We both got fed and we dominated so hard. Went 11/4/10 with good farm.

Trick2g OP, hopefully I can climb a bit with this before they nerfbat it

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

FYI Yorick DOESN'T counter Udyr His job is to harass people with his ghouls so they can't farm right? Yeah, Turtle stance shits on that idea. Thanks for more shit to heal off of bro! 150 cs, surrender @ 20.

2-0, back to my promo series

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

First game of promo series lost. Had to go ADC and went with a first-pick instalock Leona. She warned me not to feed Vayne, like I don't know what I'm doing. I figured we'd do well against Vayne and Lulu. Nope

She was so bad. Every time the lane was pushed and I left to do Golems she'd dive them 2v1. She even chased Lulu by herself, dove turret and died. She kept going aggro and feeding Vayne herself . Once everybody started arguing with her about how bad I was she just went off onto random places on the map and would feed intentionally. Jesus christ.

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 AM ----------

http://www.twitch.tv/tsm_xpecial/c/2542217

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Xpecial too gud. I wonder how next All-stars voting will go now that Edward is in NA. Who has the larger fanbase!?
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

If Edward can't perform then he has no business being voted in just because he's a name. Same goes for Xpecial.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, it's naive to think a big part of it isn't a popularity contest. But both are excellent players so I doubt they won't be "justified" in being voted on. At the moment I consider Xpecial superior however, even on Thresh which supposedly should be Edward's best champion besides Blitz.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

You wanna play dude? You're not replying in LoL. I want to try Udyr top.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Lol, it's naive to think a big part of it isn't a popularity contest. But both are excellent players so I doubt they won't be "justified" in being voted on. At the moment I consider Xpecial superior however, even on Thresh which supposedly should be Edward's best champion besides Blitz.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

You wanna play dude? You're not replying in LoL. I want to try Udyr top.
    Despite it being a popularity contest, they got it pretty much right. The only picks that could be questioned were Saintvicious and Scarra. Even then, it's not like some huge injustice was done. It seems there was more controversy about the picks in other teams, like EU and Korea.

Oh, hue...went to bed, soz

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Despite it being a popularity contest, they got it pretty much right. The only picks that could be questioned were Saintvicious and Scarra. Even then, it's not like some huge injustice was done. It seems there was more controversy about the picks in other teams, like EU and Korea.

Oh, hue...went to bed, soz
    Dyrus ain't the best top in NA, I like the guy but he simply isn't. He just has a huge fanbase.

Xpecial was a good pick imo, despite of the fanbase. Although, nowadays I'd prolly pick Daydreaming, LemonNation or even Patoy above them (F Edward...)

DLift well, the guy is an amazing adc. But everyone knew that Xpecial was a sure pick for supp... why people didn't pick turtle? The guy is funny, has already a great team comp with the supp, is actually really good as an adc, his smile is op and he ain't a douche

Jungler... I really like TheOddone and his presence all around the map (imo he's the best player in TSM with Regi), but Saint (even if everyone says he's a dick) has a huge fanbase everywhere. Nowadays I think that everyone would pick Meteos, by far.

Mid well, Scarra was like DLift in mid for everyone (except that he ain't a douche, he's a nice guy), and I don't really think that anyone else deserved the spot (maybe Regi, but a ton of people hate him lol ).

So then, according to me, 2/5 were good picks in the all stars... fan base matters a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post
    Dyrus ain't the best top in NA, I like the guy but he simply isn't. He just has a huge fanbase.

Xpecial was a good pick imo, despite of the fanbase. Although, nowadays I'd prolly pick Daydreaming, LemonNation or even Patoy above them (F Edward...)

DLift well, the guy is an amazing adc. But everyone knew that Xpecial was a sure pick for supp... why people didn't pick turtle? The guy is funny, has already a great team comp with the supp, is actually really good as an adc, his smile is op and he ain't a douche

Jungler... I really like TheOddone and his presence all around the map (imo he's the best player in TSM with Regi), but Saint (even if everyone says he's a dick) has a huge fanbase everywhere. Nowadays I think that everyone would pick Meteos, by far.

Mid well, Scarra was like DLift in mid for everyone (except that he ain't a douche, he's a nice guy), and I don't really think that anyone else deserved the spot (maybe Regi, but a ton of people hate him lol ).

So then, according to me, 2/5 were good picks in the all stars... fan base matters a lot.
    We're talking about the vote from last split. No one would be voting Meteos over SV or TheOddOne. The same goes for Patoy or Daydreamin over Xpecial.

Who's the best Toplaner then? I'm not a TSM fanboy, but if you say Voyboy, then you'd be wrong.

That'd be really dumb if Wildturtle had been voted in over someone like DL or imaqtpie. I know he's rank 1 in Challenger and is really good, but not even the "TSM Hivemind" should be strong enough to get a replacement player to be voted in that quickly.

A huge fanbase everywhere? I'm not sure I understand what you mean. TSM and Curse both have big fanbases, and Oddone's stream consistently has the most viewers, even more than SV or Dyrus.

It could have been Regi as much as it could be scarra. The fact is, Mid has the weakest talent pool in NA. Scarra has said it himself. Mid is played differently in the NA LCS compared to other regions. Teams are much more jungle pressure-oriented rather than letting Mid players take control of games. It might have something to do with the talent there, not sure.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

What? I beg to differ. Dyrus is easily the best and most versatile top laner to me. Who do you consider better than him? The only one who was close to him in votes was Voyboy, and even he agreed it was fair of Dyrus to win. Sycho Sid isn't the best. Balls isn't the best. Nien isn't even close, and only has a few champs he's good on.

Xpecial is still the best support in NA atm, easily. When he makes the sick plays, he's unbeatable perhaps excluding Edward.

Mid is kinda open. scarra was an OKAY pick, but the way he won is just popularity super boost. He's no way a dominant mid laner in that sense.

Meteos and OddOne are the best junglers. Meteos has yet to impress me on anyone but Zac however. He gets good KDA because he plays on a team with really great team fighting and in flow, plus he doesn't take high risk. Back during the votes I'd pick OddOne over Saint too. That being said Saint did play well during Allstars.

ADC was justified. No one else were better than Doublelift. The only opponent woulda been Wildturtle, but he wasn't in TSM when the voting was on. Now however Wildturtle isn't playing like he did back then.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know we're talking back then, that's why I said 2/5 and I named people from back then.

Imo Voyboy and Zionspartan are better than Dyrus, yes.

Turtle stats in the spring lcs were better than DL's, and I've already explained the rest... that replacement thingy is popularity, you're saying im right?

Uhm, Saint has a huge fanbase all around the world. Even prople from Asia have learned from him and admire him (because he has always been there in the top, since season 1).

Yup, mid is weak, I don't doubt that.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    even he agreed it was fair of Dyrus to win.
    It's the same for Dyrus, he said "if I had to pic the best, I'd vote for Voyboy, but I'll vote for me for obvious reasons" in one of his vlogs.
    Last edited by Hardy; July 08, 2013 at 01:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Meteos and LemonNation weren't even in the LCS, since they were members of Quantic Gaming/C9 at the time. And like Nuno sort of said, I don't think Wildturtle would have even been eligible.

But Turtle didn't play enough weeks for me to say the sample size was big enough. In SV's prediction video about the voting results, he got the entire lineup correct. But he also remarked that he found it odd Turtle was second in the voting instead of someone like Cop. While I agree with his sentiment, I don't think Cop would be up there either, he was probably just being nice to his teammate since he was right behind him when he made the vlog, lol.

ZionSpartan is underrated, but he's not even better than Voy in my opinion.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Fking get feeder gp and lux of course when I got promo again. I'm fucking cursed.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Thread Closed
Page 88 of 134 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast