Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
Thread Closed
Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2003

Thread: League of Legends

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    I'm talking about the amount of changes they made. They did more to Kha'Zix himself, moving things around, but combined with the Tear nerfs, the amount of changes sort of evens out. I'm not saying the intention is the same with both and I don't think people will be playing Jayce in a different way. Mostly because so much of Kha'Zix's gameplay is about what he evolves and the different paths you can go with that. With Jayce it's either or. I think regardless of what they really do to him, his melee form will always be secondary, because range is always valued higher, especially Top lane.
    That's also what I'm talking about. These changes will not shift his power to his melee form or force people to go melee, nor they are talking about such stuff. That's a tuning for that ridiculous poke. So, regardless of the amount of changes, it only comes down to numbers, actually. He'll still prefer to stick to his ranged poke and he'll still be good with it. It's not like any of his stances are affected from the tweaks, either. Not like previous Elise nerf which lands a good hit on her spider form, as an instance. So, not sure if this is such a horrible nerf. Looking at HOW they did the nerf, it's perfectly beneficial for Jayce players, I'd say. No hits taken at ratios and no hits taken at playing style.

I'll agree to disagree here, I guess xD

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    But it does 300% damage to minions IIRC, so even if it doesn't go through targets, it could wipe any kind of hindrance between you and your target pretty fast.
    In a teamfight, those hindrances will be champs that won't be one-shotted, so, if it doesn't pierce, that's a meh ulti at best. He'll probably activate it, dash/flash around to burst down his actual squishy target and get back off with dash again.
    At any rate, nowhere near MF ulti, if it doesn't pierce.

GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Lucian's abilities excluding his ult look damn dull to me. The whole champion does. You just don't have that "super cool" vibe that e.g. Thresh gives off. His character portrait is terrible.

His ult is pretty bad if it doesn't pierce, unless the damage is ridiculous. Lucian's ult is basically Demon Hunter Rapidfire skill in Diablo 3, lmao. A way it will be used is e.g. the hindrance let's say Renekton is low on hp and you ult him to finish him off and then unload on the priorities behind him. In any case it's a difficult ultimate to pull of well.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

And please do not compare this Jayce nerf to Kha'Zix. Please. It doesn't even begin to approach the way they changed Kha'Zix as a champion. Yes they buffed Kha'Zix Q and R, but they changed his play style by making W utterly useless as an evolution. Only noobs evolve W now. Everyone goes Q E R. W is a trash spell, and that's not the way you change/nerf a champion. They wanted to give him "variety to evolve", but they didn't. They just changed it from W E R/Q to Q E R. No one in their right mind will evolve anything else now. They should have instead nerfed W damaged to a respectable level, and by that I mean probably nerf his passive dmg when applied with W, since that's what made it so potent. There's actually less variety to the way you can play Kha'Zix now compared to before 3.8, which contradicts what Riot supposedly intended. He can still dominate, he is still strong, but he's not the same. Frankly spamming Q isn't nearly as fun and diverse as using both Q and W. Before Q was still a good spell even without evolving it, but now W is utterly useless.

Jayce just got a higher CD on his gate, and it takes him a few more minutes to charge the overpowered Tear. Like I said, and Haku repeated, the Manamune and Archangel Staff is way too cheap for the god level item they become, way too quickly with pre 3.9.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Wtf his ulti scales with AP?

"At 611 AP Lucian's ult does 8000 damage if you hit all shots over 3s. He does no damage between ults. The number might be a little high, but I doubt the build is viable.

So here's the highest possible damage numbers I can coax out of AP Lucian:
    Dcap, zhonyas, dfg, morello, nashor: 7093
    5 nashors: 6845
    5 nashors + deathcap: 10486

These are dumb builds, obviously ;P Yes, Nashor's procs on passive (but NOT on ulti), and yes having a 10k damage ult on a 40s cooldown is super scary, but you do next to nothing in between. We may need to tone this down a little, but I don't believe in the AP Lucian build quite yet. Prove me wrong though! That's what this is for "

So, if you build him as an ap dps and play him mid/top (like some kayle builds) and give him a bit of cd... He would deal tons of damage
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doraku View Post
    But it does 300% damage to minions IIRC, so even if it doesn't go through targets, it could wipe any kind of hindrance between you and your target pretty fast.
    I wasn't really talking about minions being in the way, I'm talking about it's effectiveness in teamfights. Your job as an ADC is to hit anything you can, and not really discriminate, but you want to use your Ult in the best situation possible. I honestly believe his Q and W might be almost as valuable as his Ult is. I'm kind of overstating that obviously, but unless you're hunting down people who are fleeing, or if the team isn't bunched up, your Ult is going to be pretty hard to land in the way you want, without the team's frontline absorbing nearly all of the damage. I mean, I guess it's good that it isn't press R to win though

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuteiken View Post
    That's also what I'm talking about. These changes will not shift his power to his melee form or force people to go melee, nor they are talking about such stuff. That's a tuning for that ridiculous poke. So, regardless of the amount of changes, it only comes down to numbers, actually. He'll still prefer to stick to his ranged poke and he'll still be good with it. It's not like any of his stances are affected from the tweaks, either. Not like previous Elise nerf which lands a good hit on her spider form, as an instance. So, not sure if this is such a horrible nerf. Looking at HOW they did the nerf, it's perfectly beneficial for Jayce players, I'd say. No hits taken at ratios and no hits taken at playing style.

I'll agree to disagree here, I guess xD
    Fair enough. Like I said, my point wasn't to compare the purpose of the two nerfs at all, just the amount of changes made to both of them at the same time. I feel like they went overboard by doing it all at once, without trying to tweak them gradually. With most nerfs, it's about a champ's ability doing too much base damage, or not costing enough mana, or changing it's CD to a higher flat value, rather than a scaling one. That's what they did with Jayce's gate, but nerfing his core item in two ways compounds it all.

I'm not saying I know better than Pros or Riot or any of that bullshit. I'm just saying it feels like too much, all at once. FEELS that way...feels.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

The fact that he can run away while casting his Ult. Well...

MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao gary is mad cuz jayce got hit by the nerf hammer. dude jayce charge tear faster than anybody, i think the tear change are fair. cuz champ like jayce, singed, karthus charge it extremely fast while it takes more time for other champ to charge.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scav View Post
    lmao gary is mad cuz jayce got hit by the nerf hammer. dude jayce charge tear faster than anybody, i think the tear change are fair. cuz champ like jayce, singed, karthus charge it extremely fast while it takes more time for other champ to charge.
    I don't play Jayce as often as other champs, he isn't my main or anything. It just feels like they went overboard, all at once. I know Jayce and the Tear are separate things, but it's his core item. Have to wait and see before I actually say they definitely went overboard. JUST SAYING.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd give Nid the title of fastest tear charger. Cougar form jumps = manaless tear charging

Jayce nerfs are fine. I mean they even buffed his Q to help out =/

MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    I'd give Nid the title of fastest tear charger. Cougar form jumps = manaless tear charging

Jayce nerfs are fine. I mean they even buffed his Q to help out =/
    nah singed faster, he just toggle his poison non stop and run, just base when he's out of mana (take forever once he got the tear)

MangaHelper 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! Farfalla's Avatar
    Country
    Wallis & Futuna
    Post Thanks / Like

I want that new Seju skin D:
    I wanna ride a bear '-'

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Hardy's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

GJ Gary
    Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    I know it's tough on you jose...imagine me
    fapfapfap

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Farfalla View Post
    I want that new Seju skin D:
    I wanna ride a bear '-'

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy View Post

GJ Gary

I hate shovel 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Dat Thresh plays.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like 3.9 has a ton of bugs, in game and client-based. I've been dealing with lag, even when my ping and fps hasn't really changed. Thankfully it hasn't really cost me a game or anything, but meh.

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

This episode of Game Crib

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

All because I called a Nidalee and Vi "morons" for Flaming and spamming instead of playing. I even muted them just so I could focus on playing. Otherwise, I'm not sure how I got this. GG Riot!

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Thank god I won that promo series....so much bullshit

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    GOT MILLKKK? 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Those CJ Frost games were just disgusting. They had so many insane plays it made me nauseous.Really worth watching how they turned so many situations around with sick team play. It's those situations where 99% of people would be 100% dead and they get away with sick moves.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Hah Gary I got one of those too a couple of days ago! First time ever, and I hadn't even flamed in that game, lol. All I did in that game was ask our Kha'Zix jungle if he even reads the chat/checks minimap for pings. I was playing support and was keeping up timers on everything including dragon, and we had a whole minute window where I pinged and tried to make him come for a free dragon. I was trolling with Nunu support so I just needed some slight help and my AD was base, lol. I also asked him several times to gank bot as they were constantly overextended and low. Apparently my few attempts to help the team and make us work together in a totally normal way warranted Kha and the mid laner talking about me in French, lmao. I don't get it. People report for offensive language so easily these days. Sometimes I deserve it as I can be quite toxic sometimes (sigh), but in that game I was 100% friendly and tried to make us work together and win, lol. He didn't like me asking him for help/giving him advice on what to do for the better of the team, so I was "offensive", heh.
    Last edited by 3c; July 11, 2013 at 04:43 AM.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Hah Gary I got one of those too a couple of days ago! First time ever, and I hadn't even flamed in that game, lol. All I did in that game was ask our Kha'Zix jungle if he even reads the chat. I was playing support and was keeping up timers on everything including dragon, and we had a whole minute window where I pinged and tried to make him come for a free dragon. I was trolling with Nunu support so I just needed some slight help and my AD was base, lol. Apparently my few attempts to help the team and make us work together in a totally normal way warranted Kha and the mid laner talking about me in French, lmao. I don't get it.
    It's a newer thing that is done as a preemptive thing against going to the Tribunal too early, or something. But it's also pretty abused. Because I muted my entire team, they probably reported me all at once. I was losing lane against Akali. I thought I was going against Vlad Top, but I believe they swapped, since Riven owns Vlad early. Anyway, she was pretty good and I couldn't get a good gank....not that Akali is easy to gank or anything, just bad luck. This stupid Nidalee kept ranting and raving in chat about how I fed Akali, instead of trying to do something about it and just play. She was so overboard, going "LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE" and being way overdramatic and flaming me. The other lanes weren't doing too bad. But her rage was just too much for me and then Vi joined in on it and I basically was like "Less typing, more playing, morons". I might have said "dumbass" as well. I couldn't take the hate anymore so I just muted everyone and I guess they didn't like that. Sorry for the OFFENSIVE language gais!

I reported them as well for verbal abuse, so whatever.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast