Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Will Orochimaru reach the ultimate goal? Final antagonist?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Orochimaru reach the ultimate goal? Final antagonist?

I hate to be the bummer but a simple explanation like "he didn't know" won't work.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/14
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/560/15

Going by Kabuto's words, him and Orochimaru both where well aware how to awaken those eyes.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Balls, so..... I don't know what to do with this now I just can't explain it with anything except bad writing or orochimaru being a dunce, which he is not......
    Meh

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru won't be the final villain cause he just don't have the power to. Unless he has some secret powers we don't know about or have some eye balls stash some where, he's just not strong enough.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Orochimaru won't be the final villain cause he just don't have the power to. Unless he has some secret powers we don't know about or have some eye balls stash some where, he's just not strong enough.
    Well there is an eye ball stash out there and Oro has a Hashirama body by now so he could very well be the final antagonist. This idea of him being the biggest bad in the end is heavily based on him planning to activate the rin'negan. If not then hes pretty toast before he even begins.
    Meh

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

if this war is last arc then i think final/last antagonist will be Ten-Tails. in end naruto with or without others help will defeat him end

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

if you wanna get really theoretical, this is a ninja series, so, like a ninja, orochimaru will sneak his way to be the final villain. also, i'm pretty sure kishimoto didn't think this far ahead of the naruto series when he started writing naruto. he spent so much time coming up with the perfect villain which would have feminine features ie. orochimaru. why waste all that creativity in developing a villain for a series and not have him do anything significant by the end of it? if naruto were a mini-success i think he would have ended the series with orochimaru much earlier.

also, think about the WOW factor between orochimaru and madara.
    we have already seen madara bust out some overly-flashy-op moves against all kage
    we have barely touched upon orochimaru's true skills since he hasn't really cast anything besides edo tensei after retrieving his arms back

and what's scarier/more interesting?
    someone who is an enemy to the world (madara)
    or someone who is almost immortal and may be close to obtaining "perfection"? (orochimaru)

(and no, don't say edo tensei'd people are immortal, they are still physically dead)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Immortality doesn't mean that he'd have infinite chakra supply.Madara on the other hand has infinite chakra,Rinnegan(and it's predecessor),Hashirama's cells.Power wise he's a complete beast.Orochimaru with all his knowledge can mess up but still,right now Madara is one dangerous enemy to the whole shinobi world.I don't think Orochimaru is capable of pulling something on the level of Edo Madara or even normal Madara/Hashirama for now.He might play his card after Madara is defeated or when the situation gets a little under control.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    Immortality doesn't mean that he'd have infinite chakra supply.Madara on the other hand has infinite chakra,Rinnegan(and it's predecessor),Hashirama's cells.Power wise he's a complete beast.Orochimaru with all his knowledge can mess up but still,right now Madara is one dangerous enemy to the whole shinobi world.I don't think Orochimaru is capable of pulling something on the level of Edo Madara or even normal Madara/Hashirama for now.He might play his card after Madara is defeated or when the situation gets a little under control.
    Indeed, I should have specified this
    Meh

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love for Orochimaru turn the Jyubi into his final host. Then he would have the body and the longevity to learn everything.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    he did get his jutsu back when the death gods belly got cut

but he would still need to either take over someone elses body or inherit some monstrous power to be able to be a relevant final villain

it would be cool to see him become the jyuubi jinchuuriki or something while madara isnt paying attention because he has his hands full with the kages

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Kishi pulls an ultimate ass-logic with Orochimaru and Madara. "You Madara...you will be my eyes. Your body is the most beautiful-est-test." Something long these lines.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2