Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 757

Thread: How strong is Sasuke?

  1. #16
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    It would not be base but I guess our opinions differ here (which is ok), and Ill state why I think that is not base status:
    Remove the Sharingan, how would Kakashi be able to train and master 1000 jutsus, many of which he had only seen in battle. No one would sit there to teach him all these various techniques, he would need a sharingan that is active in battle to pull this feat of.
    this is all assuming that he did learn a lot of them in the battle field or training while using the Sharingan.

    And Lee is a speed and strenght freak, he uses both very well but even with that Sasuke has several types of chidori and lightning in itself is a movement inhibitor, get electricity in your body and your muscles no longer function in the same way. It is a very useful skill to have against the likes of those who rely on close range physical combat.
    Sasuke has one of the best types of jutsus to efficiently combat Lee, speed or not.
    If we look at it that way, then yeah, we can't consider that Kakashi's base status. But yeah, I disagree on that note. Even though Sharingan helped him get those techs, it doesn't have to be activated in order for him to use them. Without Sharingan, Kakashi loses all the Sharingan benefits. While those copied techniques are Sharingan's fault, they technically don't have anything to do with Sharingan, specially if he can use them without it being activated.

    Can Sasuke use Chidori without Sharingan?

  2. #17
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    right now, probably the second strongest uchiha ever next to madara, sure shusui and itachi were both special, and possibly could have defeated sasuke in a fight

    but sasuke now with ems, and all of the other skills he has developed

    he is a perfect susano o away from being somewhat equal to pre-edo madara

    which is pretty much the pinnacle of uchiha power

    now if he somehow obtains the rinnegan or any other power ups, he will be second to only naruto amongst living shinobi

    ---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

    man im so sick of this base status crap

    ems is part of sasukes power just like bijuu mode is part of narutos power

    these people who keep obsessing over base status need to accept that

    its not like someone is gonna be in the middle of a battle and say "hold on lets be fair and fight in base status"
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; April 28, 2013 at 02:05 PM.

  3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    897
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    He can indeed, he doesn't need to use the raikiri style of charging forward, he has various types, one that works almost like an electric armor. the problem with chidori for kakashi is that he knows one way and that one is unsafe without the Sharingan and thus becomes very dangerous for him. Id say he won't use it without the Sharingan.
    He alsop specifies it as one of his own techniques, which leads me to believe that a lot of what he has in his arsenal is copied, but that is just an assumption

    ---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    right now, probably the second strongest uchiha ever next to madara, sure shusui and itachi were both special, and possibly could have defeated sasuke in a fight

    but sasuke now with ems, and all of the other skills he has developed

    he is a perfect susano o away from being somewhat equal to pre-edo madara

    which is pretty much the pinnacle of uchiha power

    now if he somehow obtains the rinnegan or any other power ups, he will be second to only naruto amongst living shinobi

    ---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

    man im so sick of this base status crap

    ems is part of sasukes power just like bijuu mode is part of narutos power

    these people who keep obsessing over base status need to accept that

    its not like someone is gonna be in the middle of a battle and say "hold on lets be fair and fight in base status"
    Odd, where did the like buttong go? Well I like this post. I might inject a bit and say that Itachi is above Sasuke, but held back due to sickness but that also is one of my assumptions

    *edit* there it is 8)
    Meh

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #19
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    man im so sick of this base status crap

    ems is part of sasukes power just like bijuu mode is part of narutos power

    these people who keep obsessing over base status need to accept that
    I agree, but since the majority of the convo is "base", gotta reply. But Sasuke as a whole is a beast, of course. I'm still wondering when's the EMS power that you awake when you get it gonna be revealed...

  7. #20
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Roanapur
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Sasuke has no special jutsu outside Chidori, which is actually dependant on Sharingan. Having said that, he is a jounin level tactician, a competent Katon and taijustu user and has a massive chakra reserve. He would be a decent Jounin. Taking on any Akatsuki would be out of the question.

  8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #21
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    hmm so if sasuke goes toe to toe with madara, they will fight all out or in base?

    just curious

    sasuke without using his sharingan at all....

    would probably get beat up by neji honestly

  10. #22
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    hmm so if sasuke goes toe to toe with madara, they will fight all out or in base?
    Thats certainly not the point of these kind of topics. People just try to gauge who deserves more credit for their power.

    Take this as an example:

    Who's stronger?

    The martial artist who trained his whole life and honed his body to perfection, or the fat dude with the world of warcraft shirt, a burger in his left, and a gun in his right hand?
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  11. #23
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Who's stronger?

    The martial artist who trained his whole life and honed his body to perfection, or the fat dude with the world of warcraft shirt, a burger in his left, and a gun in his right hand?
    You can't gauge that because that's basically oil and water. If you left out the gun, it would've been measureable.

  12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  13. #24
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    He can indeed, he doesn't need to use the raikiri style of charging forward, he has various types, one that works almost like an electric armor. the problem with chidori for kakashi is that he knows one way and that one is unsafe without the Sharingan and thus becomes very dangerous for him. Id say he won't use it without the Sharingan.
    He alsop specifies it as one of his own techniques, which leads me to believe that a lot of what he has in his arsenal is copied, but that is just an assumption

    ---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------



    Odd, where did the like buttong go? Well I like this post. I might inject a bit and say that Itachi is above Sasuke, but held back due to sickness but that also is one of my assumptions

    *edit* there it is 8)
    i agree that during their fight itachi was ahead of sasuke, but sasuke has become stronger since then

    but i made that post before i realized this thread was supposed to be about base only

  14. #25
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    I will say Sasuke is low akatsuki level with no Sharingan, he wouldn't be able to compete with them but he isn't hugely far from it


  15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  16. #26
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Roanapur
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i agree that during their fight itachi was ahead of sasuke, but sasuke has become stronger since then
    Pre-MS Sasuke was a lot more resourceful

  17. #27
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Thats certainly not the point of these kind of topics. People just try to gauge who deserves more credit for their power.

    Take this as an example:

    Who's stronger?

    The martial artist who trained his whole life and honed his body to perfection, or the fat dude with the world of warcraft shirt, a burger in his left, and a gun in his right hand?


    to act like naruto didnt train hard for his power at all is completely ridiculous
    naruto and sasuke both trained hard and both recieved help

    ---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    Pre-MS Sasuke was a lot more resourceful
    sure, and the world had a lot more people who were skilled with a blade before guns were invented
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; April 28, 2013 at 02:42 PM.

  18. #28
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    897
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    Pre-MS Sasuke was a lot more resourceful
    I don't know what this is supposed to mean. Itachi who became a jounin and anbu squad leader at a younger age then Sasuke was when he graduated from the ninja academy (which Itachi did in one year).
    Itachi was a chuunin at age 10. Itachi has been depicted as the genius of geniuses.
    He was nerfed by being sick, much like Kimimaro.
    Meh

  19. #29
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Roanapur
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    I don't know what this is supposed to mean. Itachi who became a jounin and anbu squad leader at a younger age then Sasuke was when he graduated from the ninja academy (which Itachi did in one year).
    Itachi was a chuunin at age 10. Itachi has been depicted as the genius of geniuses.
    He was nerfed by being sick, much like Kimimaro.
    Kisame claims that Sasuke has gotten a lot stronger since his fight with Itachi, but this strength only pertains to the Sharingan. At base he has actually gone backwards in some respects.

  20. #30
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,949
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Gauging Itachi and Sasuke is never a good idea. Specially because of the fact that Itachi LET him win. No matter his abilities, Itachi is the strongest shinobi in my book, given the right circumstances and a will to fight.

New Reply
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts