Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 757

Thread: How strong is Sasuke?

  1. #31
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    897
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    Kisame claims that Sasuke has gotten a lot stronger since his fight with Itachi, but this strength only pertains to the Sharingan. At base he has actually gone backwards in some respects.
    Ok, I must admit I am confused. I saw the word resourceful as in Sasuke being better without the Sharingan then Itachi would have been. I just don't see that as truth if that is the case. Sasuke is great and all but he is no Itachi (fanboyism shining through). But we don't know how far Itachi could reach if he hadn't been sick. What is this mysterious genius killing disease floating around?
    Some one should do something about that!
    Meh

  2. #32
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Botswana
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    80
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    regarding sasuke without the sharingan is kinda hard, since he acquired his speed and taijutsu in part 1 with the sharingan which would take years of hard training.
    His ability to dodge is based on the prediction ability of the sharingan
    besides without his sharingan chidori cant be a close range tech, thus he only has his variants which hopefuly aint stronger ( needs proof)

    As I take these factors into consideration sasuke would be a middle tier- high teir jounin or Anbu due to his brains as shown at the academy
    and his natural battle instincts and his fire element making (2 elements as most jounins)
    but wouldnt beat any of the akatsuki besides zetsu
    Last edited by tobirama; April 28, 2013 at 02:48 PM.

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #33
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post


    you cannot logically discuss something with someone who is so tainted with hatred
    Riiiiiight...

    You know what I'd say?

    Its pointless to discuss with someone who fails to take a simplified example as what it is, without interpreting some weird shit into it and accusing someone of trolling.

    If I wanted to troll, this topic would be a ~40 pages shitstorm by now that had to be locked ;p
    Last edited by LnDRash; April 28, 2013 at 02:45 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  5. #34
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    So you compare narutos progression of power to a fat nerd with a burger holding a gun
    while likening sasukes progression to a martial arts master who trained his whole life

    and you become upset when i call you out for trolling
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; April 28, 2013 at 02:55 PM.

  6. #35
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,636
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Does Kirin need Sharingan?? i don't think so, and honestly Sharingan is needed to do a successful chidori, so might not be as high of shinobi as I really thought. He does have his sword skills, katons, summoning, archery skills as we have seen in a flash back, and his skill with ninja tactics. So I'd place him at a jounin level.


  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #36
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Roanapur
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    224
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    Ok, I must admit I am confused. I saw the word resourceful as in Sasuke being better without the Sharingan then Itachi would have been. I just don't see that as truth if that is the case. Sasuke is great and all but he is no Itachi (fanboyism shining through). But we don't know how far Itachi could reach if he hadn't been sick. What is this mysterious genius killing disease floating around?
    Some one should do something about that!
    I wasn't comparing Sasuke to Itachi, only his growth post fight. As Roman said, Itachi is probably the greatest shinobi of the series.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #37
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Does Kirin need Sharingan?? i don't think so, and honestly Sharingan is needed to do a successful chidori, so might not be as high of shinobi as I really thought. He does have his sword skills, katons, summoning, archery skills as we have seen in a flash back, and his skill with ninja tactics. So I'd place him at a jounin level.
    sasuke is above the jounin level without sharingan

    with it he is above the kage level

  11. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    You can't gauge that because that's basically oil and water. If you left out the gun, it would've been measureable.
    And thats why sometimes people tend to remove stuff like Kyuubi or Shirangan from the game, because those factors are very well compareable to the gun.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  12. #39
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    And thats why sometimes people tend to remove stuff like Kyuubi or Shirangan from the game, because those factors are very well compareable to the gun.
    Actually, they aren't. Kyuubi and Sharingan are closely related to shinobi world/abilities in shinobi world while gun has no relation with martial arts whatsoever.

  13. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    So you compare narutos progression of power to a fat nerd with a burger holding a gun
    while likening sasukes progression to a martial arts master who trained his whole life
    No, I did not. Your brain did that for me.

    And for the record, I'm not upset, I just find your accusation ridiculous. Did I accuse you of trolling when you made your Naruto > Edo Madara & Rikudou Sennin claims?

    Most people nowdays don't even know what trolling is.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  14. #41
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,636
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    sasuke is above the jounin level without sharingan

    with it he is above the kage level
    What makes him above jounin level? Gai and kakashi are considered above jounin level and I don't see Sasuke on the same level as them with no sharingan
    Last edited by Naruto2011; April 28, 2013 at 03:05 PM.


  15. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    897
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchy View Post
    I wasn't comparing Sasuke to Itachi, only his growth post fight. As Roman said, Itachi is probably the greatest shinobi of the series.
    Very well, my mistake
    Meh

  16. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Actually, they aren't. Kyuubi and Sharingan are closely related to shinobi world/abilities in shinobi world while gun has no relation with martial arts whatsoever.
    I'd agree in case of Sharingan and Sage Mode, since those are actual abilities/traits of the person using them. The Kyuubi however is an outside source of power, which much like a gun, just has to be mastered.

    Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this holds any real relevance, I'm merely trying to explain the motivation behind those people who open such topics.

    And about the gun: who cares if its martial arts related or not? The fat guy somehow got his hands on it so its legitimate part of the power at his disposal. He simply has something the other guy doesn't have.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  17. #44
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    And about the gun: who cares if its martial arts related or not? The fat guy somehow got his hands on it so its legitimate part of the power at his disposal. He simply has something the other guy doesn't have.
    If that's your way of thinking, why are you then treating Kyuubi as an outside source of power or generally as a no relation to abilities?

  18. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How strong is Sasuke?

    Because the topic has asked me to do so?

    If the fat guy shoots the martial artist then he simply was more "powerful", tough luck but thats how it is. But was he also more skilled and does he deserve the same credit for the power he's wielding as the guy he just killed? Heck no. While the gun can be considered his power, its not part of himself.

    You can't blame me for being on-topic.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

New Reply
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts