Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Webtoon] Divine Bells by LEE Hye

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Divine Bells by LEE Hye

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    But I don't understand why Ga-Bi would have split herself into 2 entities...
    my theory is when i read the emperor's question about where Ga-Bi is and i think the emperor want's to know how she sealed the divine bells or to attain god like powers

so maybe Ga-Bi split his body into 2 maybe as a contingency plan for if something happen to her like getting caught by the emperor and die without telling where she seal her other half

and also splitting her body into 2 is also a good thing because it's already hard to find the blood camellia's location and now you need to know which one

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    my theory is when i read the emperor's question about where Ga-Bi is and i think the emperor want's to know how she sealed the divine bells or to attain god like powers

so maybe Ga-Bi split his body into 2 maybe as a contingency plan for if something happen to her like getting caught by the emperor and die without telling where she seal her other half

and also splitting her body into 2 is also a good thing because it's already hard to find the blood camellia's location and now you need to know which one
    Tho possible, I don't think she split herself into 2 parts. What she did was to hide herself and the bells of the emperor by sealing the bells and herself. Now they are trying to find her.

You wrote that you think Ga-Bi is Hong Ryum mother. I bet she is related to Ha Hyeon. Both are blue eyes blondes, both have powers, Ha Hyeon seems to be a priestess of Dae Hyum kingdom, and we know her current form is not her real form. In some moment I thought she was Ga-Bi, given the fact that Ga-Bi is able to hide everywhere, but it would be kind of stupid to join a search to find Ga-Bi being Ga-Bi. So I think they are or sisters, or family in some sense.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Tho possible, I don't think she split herself into 2 parts. What she did was to hide herself and the bells of the emperor by sealing the bells and herself. Now they are trying to find her.

You wrote that you think Ga-Bi is Hong Ryum mother. I bet she is related to Ha Hyeon. Both are blue eyes blondes, both have powers, Ha Hyeon seems to be a priestess of Dae Hyum kingdom, and we know her current form is not her real form. In some moment I thought she was Ga-Bi, given the fact that Ga-Bi is able to hide everywhere, but it would be kind of stupid to join a search to find Ga-Bi being Ga-Bi. So I think they are or sisters, or family in some sense.
    i think Ha Hyeon was related to the 150 year old priestess (the small one that woke the bells) or Ha Hyeon was the one who woke them up she was wearing a hat that covers her face but i doubt this one because she said that she hated the place where priestess lives

the eyes of Hong-Ryung is more golden like his father's eyes and the hair came perhaps from Ga-Bi

---------- Post added September 02, 2013 at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was August 30, 2013 at 06:23 PM ----------

chapter 40 is out

hahahah the prince said that it's the same seal he draw hahahahaha
    Last edited by kidopitz27; August 30, 2013 at 06:35 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting both group are in the same town now. And whats with the dream with the floor drenched in blood ? may be our main has some sort a premonition ability or sth. Things will get mighty interesting in this town(i hope)

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

It's taking too much time to reach Ha-Bi. And I'm not sure all these little mini-adventures in between worth it... I hope they will
    Last edited by ukimix; September 24, 2013 at 02:56 PM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

any one checked the latest chaps? It was giving an innuendo that the main have some special powers. Weird I always thought the main would be the combatant type only but i might have missed any previous hints, was there any?

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    any one checked the latest chaps? It was giving an innuendo that the main have some special powers. Weird I always thought the main would be the combatant type only but i might have missed any previous hints, was there any?
    I'm surprised too. Not only the powers. Baek Yeom's question is: what are you? That's another surprise. But Hong Ryum, the protagonist, doesn't seem to know nothing about it.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe my theory is right? the main character has the blood of Ga-bi (Ga-Bi's Son )

what a waste of chapter i mean the only thing that will happen is either the prince will see the piece of paper and read it when the bells and the emperor are fighting

---------- Post added December 10, 2013 at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was November 19, 2013 at 11:16 PM ----------

now i can add another theory

maybe the protagonist is the reincarnation of Ga-Bi
    Last edited by kidopitz27; December 02, 2013 at 08:35 PM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Pretty crazy cliffhanger in the most recent raw
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The last pannel was pretty interesting, By the way what is the notebook about? I hope this what ever thing will unleash the potential of the main. So far his power has been simply hinted and i think if they stretch this suspense of hidden power for long it will loose the interest of the readers.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been struggling with this manga in the last weeks. Apart of some difficulties with the pace, I have been feeling there is something that doesn't work well, but I couldn't see what was it until now. It's the art of the fighting scenes: it lacks of movement/fluidity and, which is most important to me, the background panels doesn't do their job. There are almost none, and when there is one the art turns to be very basic. All the time is like if you were watching the whole story through little windows. Like if your sight were encapsulated in a little tight box. Which is a shame because the colour, and the panels about the dialogues and the sceneries are nice.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to think that the MC isn't reincarnation of GA-Bi but rather protected by her.
    I predict that Ga-Bi hid herself inside an item the same way she sealed the Bells . I suspect that the MC was carrying the item when fire guy chose him [he was unknowingly attracted or Ga-Bi made it happen or something]. I suspect one of the emperors item that has the color of red and embroidery of the flower [and has some odd symbolic value].

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sigh.... more suspense, I wish we can know it for certain for once. I might sound a bit tragic monger for saying this i thing the main is not human rather some sort of a doll for a specific purpose like say the divine bells... nd has a mission after which he ll cease to exist or sth ....
    I mean the guy reflects on not growing and all. I think he is stuck because he has to fulfil his purpose or sth, I think i am being a bit too vague but since i dont have much info on the main so cant formulate a good theory

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

so to enter the cave

1st one is you should be a woman

2nd you should have magical powers

the 3rd one is already given by the hints in there "never grows old" meaning the 3rd one to enter the cave is you have to be immortal?

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post

the 3rd one is already given by the hints in there "never grows old" meaning the 3rd one to enter the cave is you have to be immortal?
    Nah that would be meaning that he shouldnt have grown from a baby or would be like that for eterny past none of which happened...(unless he became an immortal at the age he stopped growing, which might be interesting back story)
    Then again my theory of them being like bleach's customized mod soul for purpose doesnt really fulfil the 2 probs i now stated. ARRG too much vague situation atm

New Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast