Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Webtoon] Divine Bells by LEE Hye

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Divine Bells by LEE Hye

I think the 3rd might be in case u were born inside the barrier .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    I think the 3rd might be in case u were born inside the barrier .
    very good inference. It might be so

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Nah that would be meaning that he shouldnt have grown from a baby or would be like that for eterny past none of which happened...(unless he became an immortal at the age he stopped growing, which might be interesting back story)
    Then again my theory of them being like bleach's customized mod soul for purpose doesnt really fulfil the 2 probs i now stated. ARRG too much vague situation atm
    it sucks that i'm gonna reference Twilight (Book version) in this scenario but Renesmee will stop growing at the age of 17 (i think?) i think that is likely the same to the protagonist

--- but also maybe it was a mistranslation the princess was talking to the protagonist that he never grows old or maybe that is the mistranslation maybe growing old is the same old joke the princess teases about the protagonist not being tall

but also Bhoot's prediction is also quite intriguing but i can also add maybe someone created the protagonist to resist all barriers (Renesmee's powers is to break barrier)

---------- Post added January 06, 2014 at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was December 31, 2013 at 05:32 AM ----------

ch.57 the protagonist in that chapter really looks lik ga-bi

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a good webcomic but I hate main character's generic & somewhat idiotic personality ~_~ This type of leads are huge turn off >_< The webcomic is really slow as well.

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    It's a good webcomic but I hate main character's generic & somewhat idiotic personality ~_~ This type of leads are huge turn off >_< The webcomic is really slow as well.
    The main character is the greatest strength of this webcomic. His deadpan reactions to almost everything is hilarious. Plus, he was shown to be very smart. He is the main reason to read this

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems a war will break out soon. the chaps are being a bit boring because of the off focus from the mian chara and his divine bell.
    Hope they reveal that what ever thing which makes the main special because like i said they have been hovering it for some time and it seems we dont care about it any more as we did back then when it was revealed that he is not normal.

---------- Post added April 01, 2014 at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was March 25, 2014 at 09:26 PM ----------

Pretty interesting turn out the old man may know a great deal about the flowers and the princess is in deep trouble. The problem with Divine bell is the chapter release rate is srlsy slow. So the good elements in a chapter, which hooks us to the next, is not enough to keep the eagerness.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    The main character is the greatest strength of this webcomic. His deadpan reactions to almost everything is hilarious. Plus, he was shown to be very smart. He is the main reason to read this
    His behaviour might be funny but he's generic. He doesn't likes to use others or harm them even when necessary (the only time I liked him was when he told emperor's brother that he can't forgive him). It's one thing to say character is smart & proving it is totally different.
    I didn't read it from few weeks so I'm not sure if something changed.

Noblesse Forever!

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Really liked the recent chapter, the internal politics for power and after such long time finding Ga bi s location was quite a package. Incidentally what is the power of the kiddo divine bell? I saw that but didnt get what he did frankly.

---------- Post added May 14, 2014 at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was April 23, 2014 at 04:14 PM ----------

Things spiced up. I am surprised at the lack of people in the forum in this manga, the recent chapters were really really interesting. to be a double agent its really a slick move.
    Lets see what the heroes do in this situation

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Really liked the recent chapter, the internal politics for power and after such long time finding Ga bi s location was quite a package. Incidentally what is the power of the kiddo divine bell? I saw that but didnt get what he did frankly.

---------- Post added May 14, 2014 at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was April 23, 2014 at 04:14 PM ----------

Things spiced up. I am surprised at the lack of people in the forum in this manga, the recent chapters were really really interesting. to be a double agent its really a slick move.
    Lets see what the heroes do in this situation
    I'm definitely enjoying where the plot has gotten to. Though, to be honest, it just feels like there's a lot I don't understand too well about it. The main plot, all the sub plots, and a fair number of the characters are things I'm not sure I fully grasp. Not sure if that's because I wasn't paying enough attention and need to reread or if it's just leaving a lot unexplained.

Either way though, this series gives us some great moments.

Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I follow this series but not too closely anymore because the scans are lagging behind so much. I used to follow the raws as well, but stopped doing that.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i got now to chapter 72 and it's a good webtoon, it doesn't got those godly powers that can destroy a planet or summoned the dead and so on, i like it so much and this war it will be epic..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW the last page was epic, he died ! Never saw this coming, if so how is he still waking was he ressurected by Ga bi ? What happened. Seriously hope the scannalation would hurry up this seems epic

---------- Post added May 29, 2014 at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was May 22, 2014 at 01:27 AM ----------

I am not getting the plot twists now. Things are going from one direction to other. What is happening? Also he is really dead, thats so weird. Hopefully Things will make much sense when we meet ga bi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Plot getting tangled up ~

That Mu-Hyang was trying to protect Hong-Ryung was obvious, but I seriously didn't expect him to use this earring whatchamajit to create a double... I just thought he was just collaborating to protect everyone from war and that at least part of the secret ops is in on it.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

wow so my Theory about Ga-bi and the prince being mother and son is correct

Ga-bi said on the final page is "My Son"

i think the time the prince was fatally injured was a flashback

not really good at translating

the prince's(forgot the name i read heung-reong?) wound is deep but he is still alive for the Heung-reong to fully recover please protect this body? (maybe Ga-bi is pertaining to the original body) or protect the body of my son

also the Prince not growing old is answered here i mean his original body was in cased in ice that means it also stopped the prince's body to grow that's why he is small
    Last edited by kidopitz27; May 31, 2014 at 05:54 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

OK thats it i am officially clueless about the whole thing. Who in the wide world is she in reality ? All of this was a ruse? It seems they are on to one ruse after the next and the main chara was at dark all this time. Really wish there is a chapter which thoroughly explains every thing from the begining

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast