Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Webtoon] Divine Bells by LEE Hye

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Webtoon] Divine Bells by LEE Hye

I think the 3rd might be in case u were born inside the barrier .

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    I think the 3rd might be in case u were born inside the barrier .
    very good inference. It might be so

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    Nah that would be meaning that he shouldnt have grown from a baby or would be like that for eterny past none of which happened...(unless he became an immortal at the age he stopped growing, which might be interesting back story)
    Then again my theory of them being like bleach's customized mod soul for purpose doesnt really fulfil the 2 probs i now stated. ARRG too much vague situation atm
    it sucks that i'm gonna reference Twilight (Book version) in this scenario but Renesmee will stop growing at the age of 17 (i think?) i think that is likely the same to the protagonist

--- but also maybe it was a mistranslation the princess was talking to the protagonist that he never grows old or maybe that is the mistranslation maybe growing old is the same old joke the princess teases about the protagonist not being tall

but also Bhoot's prediction is also quite intriguing but i can also add maybe someone created the protagonist to resist all barriers (Renesmee's powers is to break barrier)

---------- Post added January 06, 2014 at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was December 31, 2013 at 05:32 AM ----------

ch.57 the protagonist in that chapter really looks lik ga-bi

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a good webcomic but I hate main character's generic & somewhat idiotic personality ~_~ This type of leads are huge turn off >_< The webcomic is really slow as well.

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by strixflash View Post
    It's a good webcomic but I hate main character's generic & somewhat idiotic personality ~_~ This type of leads are huge turn off >_< The webcomic is really slow as well.
    The main character is the greatest strength of this webcomic. His deadpan reactions to almost everything is hilarious. Plus, he was shown to be very smart. He is the main reason to read this

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems a war will break out soon. the chaps are being a bit boring because of the off focus from the mian chara and his divine bell.
    Hope they reveal that what ever thing which makes the main special because like i said they have been hovering it for some time and it seems we dont care about it any more as we did back then when it was revealed that he is not normal.

---------- Post added April 01, 2014 at 03:48 AM ---------- Previous post was March 25, 2014 at 09:26 PM ----------

Pretty interesting turn out the old man may know a great deal about the flowers and the princess is in deep trouble. The problem with Divine bell is the chapter release rate is srlsy slow. So the good elements in a chapter, which hooks us to the next, is not enough to keep the eagerness.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    The main character is the greatest strength of this webcomic. His deadpan reactions to almost everything is hilarious. Plus, he was shown to be very smart. He is the main reason to read this
    His behaviour might be funny but he's generic. He doesn't likes to use others or harm them even when necessary (the only time I liked him was when he told emperor's brother that he can't forgive him). It's one thing to say character is smart & proving it is totally different.
    I didn't read it from few weeks so I'm not sure if something changed.

Noblesse Forever!

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4