Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.1 / 10)

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 8.00%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

1 4.00%
  • 8 (Epic)

11 44.00%
  • 7 (Good)

6 24.00%
  • 6 (Average)

2 8.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

0 0%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 4.00%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

1 4.00%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 4.00%
New Reply
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 139 Discussion

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 139 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 138 Discussions /139 Predictions

The 139 Spoiler Thread is closed!? (Mods, please move this post there later if you can, thanks!)

Anyways, this spoiler pop up a day or two ago, it's obviously a fake one, posting for lol.

Source: baidu
    Credit: 2366941698

Spoiler show

Chapter 139 - Indigestible Food

Spoiler show

Numerous comments are stating that Raki is changing into a giant after being eaten! lol (Obvious referencing to a particular scene from the manga Shingeki no Kyojin)

Edit.

The raw pages are leaked!
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2361724032

Chapter 139 - The Destruction of the Holy City

Charice and Miatia are attempting to soul link and Miata is not fully awakening, only awakening her body, but not her mind, Charice is helping her to remain in control due to the strong bonding that they shared, and with Galatea backing them up by keeping their yoki in check. The combination with the three of them are somewhat attempting to do what Alicia and Beth did (Soul-Link awakening).

Edit.

Thanks Gene and TSS for the Chinese scan and the English names of the New Generation Warriors! <3

Here is my translation! Enjoy!

The Annihilation of the Holy City

The legend that is engraved onto the corpse.

Heading toward the Holy City is the awaken being that is embodied with many crude blades, Europa the Sloth (Europa the Lazy)!! The strategy of Galatea and the New Generation Warriors is!?

• Galatea: Judging by the strength of her yoki, she probably was a warrior who ranked from No.3 to No.5. However, the yoki that is released at the surface is very different than the actual one. Her personality and her outer shape are all abnormal.
    • Galatea: In the worst case, her potential strength can rival that of an Abyssal.
    • Rachel: Haha. Very good.
    • Audrey: Everyone when the awaken being breaks through the city walls, work together to defeat the enemy at once!
    • Europa: Kuhe. Kuhe.
    • Lina: Wha..
    • Galatea: Everyone draw your swords. The enemy is forcing her way through from the front!

No. 11 - Violet of the Cliff Edge
    No. 12 - Abigail of the Dusting
    No. 13 - Letitia the Decapitator
    No. 14 - Lina
    No. 15 - Nike
    No. 16 - Tesla
    • Anastasia: I already made preparation throughout the entire Holy City. Everyone who is confident at the facing the opponent, use the Wings as you please.
    • Audrey: Single digits and those who are able to step on Anastasia's Wings come at the frontline. All others, protect well the city and the normal humans.

No. 18 - Clarissa
    No. 19 - Dominque
    No. 22 - Noma
    No. 24 - Minerva
    • Lititia: Ku.
    • Lititia: Raftela!
    • Rachel: Dahoohoo.
    • Rachel: Who needs this kind of tiny and round playful things. Idiots, all you need to do is strike down whatever that are coming from the front.
    • Nina: In other words, you are actually unable to come up.
    • Nina: This feeling is rather amazing. It's the same as if I'm flying in midair.
    • Rachel: Tch. Nina, you are annoying.
    • Abigail: Fall back, this is not an opponent that a normal human could face.
    • Rabona Guard: Damn it.
    • Cid: Listen to the warrior's advice. That monster is purposely coming here for our entrails.
    • Cid: What we must do right now is to protect your own life with all you got. Don't throw away your life.
    • Rabona Guard: Ku. Oh.
    • Dietrich: This is very unlike you, Galatea. Allowing normal humans to stay at this city, it is an obvious failure on your part as someone like you.
    • Dietrich: Whatever the reason may be. The best solution would have been forcefully moving the troops out of the city, no?
    • Galatea: Only a short few days have passed since the citizens left this city to escape the danger. Not all of them have used horses or carts as means to travel. There were more than half of them left the Holy City only by walking.
    • Galatea: No matter how those people hurried their travel, the distance as much as they could gained is still limited. For awaken beings, such mere distance could be caught up in a instant.
    • Galatea: The troops all understood the fact that as normal humans, the power they have is nothing comparable to the awaken beings. As such, they have given the reason, "protecting the Holy City themselves" as a reason for themselves to stay behind.
    • Dietrich: Could it be that the troops have planned it from the start to...?
    • Galatea: Who knows? Whatever it may be, when the awaken beings start to thirst for fresh blood and flesh, the entrails of those who guards the Holy City would be their first targets.
    • Rabona Guard: Damn it. Hey, hang in there.
    • Galatea: We both have a long history, we could even be considered comrades that once held the same rank. If we could both survived, then how about we go for a drink.
    • Dietrich: Is that okay? You are considered to be a nun (holy member), right?
    • Galatea: It's okay. I'm only considered to be one.
    • Dietrich: Sigh. Someone like you...
    • Dietrich: Fine. I accept this proposal. However, at that time don't cheat with the use of that alcohol resistant ability.
    • Dietrich: Let me be clear beforehand, I'm very strong. I would be releasing all those anguish that you put me through up till now. So you better prepare yourself.
    • Galatea: Ha. I won't be defeated that easily. Well, let's see how it'll go down.
    • Europa: Really troublesome bunch, huh? I never intended to be involved with you bunch.
    • Abigail: Damn it, Anastasia's hair is...
    • Unnamed Warrior: Audrey!
    • Audrey: Uninjured ones take those who are injured and fall back. Be prepared that the battle would be moving back.
    • Galatea: There are already that many warriors at the frontline. Indeed, comparing those to an Abyssal, the difference is still far too big...
    • Galatea: How is it? Is it possible, Clarice?
    • Clarice: Yes. No problem, we can start whenever.
    • Galatea: Hold on a bit more. Your job is to keep Miata's yoki in synch with yours. Don't worry too much about the details of the yoki. You only have to focus on maintaining that trusting bond with Miata and let her wholeheartedly open her heart to you.
    • Galatea: Leave the detailed work to me. You and I, both would be responsible for keeping Miata's mind.
    • Galatea: Between the sisters, Alicia and Beth, we are both sharing Beth's job. Letting Miata awaken for a short period of time is rather risky and dangerous action. If it's possible, I really didn't want to do it either.
    • Galatea: I can't guarantee that everything would go successfully. You can choose to leave this place now, so the two of you could possibly live a long life together.
    • Clarice: It's okay, Galatea-san. We are still members of the warriors. As such, we can't allow it to loose the Rabona citizens or our comrades.
    • Galatea: Very well. I understand.
    • Miria: What's this? A new yoki has appeared at the Holy City that rivals the Abyssal.
    • Miria: Don't... Don't tell me....
    • Miria: That Galatea let Miata....
    • Miria: Damn it. On this side, it is still at this kind of state.
    • Miria: Damn it, really too naive. Originally, I thought if Cassandra has gained back her sense of self, there would be a way... As it is, then...
    • Rubel: Power, stamina, along with everything. It is a completely equally matched battle.
    • Rubel: No, Priscilla's side is actually being pushed back...?
    • Dae: A frightening regeneration power. With such power, Priscilla has no need to really avoid attacks in battles. It resulted in creating Priscilla's fighting style of getting hit and instantly regenerate.
    • Dae: To that opponent, Priscilla is simply the same as a live target. If it lands an attack, then it could absorb energy from its opponent and the energy absorbed is enough for itself to regenerate.
    • Dae: In that case, that frightening regeneration power can actually be reversed into being Priscilla's biggest weakness.

Warriors, awaken being, Abyssal ---- are all battling at the Holy City, the trump card, the awakening of Miata will bring victory or destruction...!?

P.S. Thanks Utsune for some of the nicknames!
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; May 31, 2013 at 10:29 PM.

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 7 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    Numerous comments are stating that Raki is changing into a giant after being eaten! lol (Obvious referencing to a particular scene from the manga Shingeki no Kyojin)

Hahahaha I saw the thread! Numerous comments eh, more like the whole damn page is commenting the exact same 10 words! hahahaha...

P.S. @Mods: please move my post too!!! :P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

That rumor is so fake... there is no chance in hell that Raki will die.

On the other hand tssym already made a place for new chapter, still no official name dough...
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 139 Spoiler Thread

Raki dying!! I knew there was still hope for Claymore to go back to the golden age...

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    That rumor is so fake... there is no chance in hell that Raki will die.

On the other hand tssym already made a place for new chapter, still no official name dough...
    or at the very least he would not die letting himself be eaten by an awakened being for no reason. it would be like this guy barely managed to survive for seven years, only to be an odeurve (know i butchered that word), to a random, if interestingly designed, awakened being. that would be like any of the ghosts suddenly dying from a seizure or something and not in the midst of combat.

personally i am expecting clare to be torn between giong back to fight the awakened being or staying there. if not, likely sensing the small army of warriors waiting for it, and wondering when they showed up.

personalluy, still not surprised they followed. they would be like, really gonna leave us behind? fuck that!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Huh interesting. If this is true, I wouldn't mind.

And I actually never thought about Europa going for Clarice because she is more Human. Other Awakened have made comments that she wont taste "foul". And if Europa does easily breeze past Miata I will be pleased but also horrified, because it will mean that she will die lamely!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Huh interesting. If this is true, I wouldn't mind.

And I actually never thought about Europa going for Clarice because she is more Human. Other Awakened have made comments that she wont taste "foul". And if Europa does easily breeze past Miata I will be pleased but also horrified, because it will mean that she will die lamely!!
    or more than likely cause miata to awaken, consumed by rage...... which a terrified part of me fears would create an abyssal one comparable to priscilla. while priscilla was famous for killing loads of enemies solo, miata can do pretty much the same using such raw power that, well, even without a sword, yoma are defenseless.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

^ That would be scary. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter now lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    or more than likely cause miata to awaken, consumed by rage...... which a terrified part of me fears would create an abyssal one comparable to priscilla. while priscilla was famous for killing loads of enemies solo, miata can do pretty much the same using such raw power that, well, even without a sword, yoma are defenseless.
    i have noticed that out of every warrior Mitia is the closest to Prissy, and like you said if Clarice were to "die"( or get really wounded) i think Mitia would awaken in much the same emotion and power that prissy did
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i have noticed that out of every warrior Mitia is the closest to Prissy, and like you said if Clarice were to "die"( or get really wounded) i think Mitia would awaken in much the same emotion and power that prissy did
    she does seem to have that formula to her. she is insane, her fixation on parentage may hint that she had a similar experience as priscilla, and she is monstrously powerful. she even pulled back a massive awakened being for a few moments before her damaged arms failed. hell it seems she combines brute force with a sensory ability that rivals that of either teresa or galatea.
    if she awoke she would be indeed an incredible foe. whether or not her level of powr would be comparable to priscilla or the riful doll, i do not know, but there is no questioning she would be abyssal at the very least.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jullias Ondore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

EEEK when is it coming out >< lol.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jullias Ondore View Post
    EEEK when is it coming out >< lol.

I know right? :P
    Majorly stalking this thread!

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    I know right? :P
    Majorly stalking this thread!
    Kinda odd that its not out yet(seeing as we usually get it around the 29th, but i guess that just means we been lucky)

hopefully its out by tomorrow
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Alisia's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Here a single scan of ch.139

Spoiler show

New Reply
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast