Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.1 / 10)

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 8.00%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

1 4.00%
  • 8 (Epic)

11 44.00%
  • 7 (Good)

6 24.00%
  • 6 (Average)

2 8.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

0 0%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 4.00%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

1 4.00%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

1 4.00%
New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 139 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 139 Spoiler Thread

abyssals popping up left and right just for the lulz

2. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner fraktur's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

alicia & beth were trained from a very young age to soul link. even after years of training it still put a huge strain on beth. but clarica & miata are able to just do it on their first attempt because...? not even luciella & raphaela were able to, even though they were still related by blood and had possibly still the same yoma implanted. neither clarice nor miata excell at yoki manipulation. this just shouldn't be possible, even with galateas help. if this doesn't have any consequences i will be pissed.
    can dietrich & fillerstacia finally die and take nike with them, please?
    also: while the new generation fights a semi-abyssal, galatea just stands there and looks beautiful? ok i guess. chapter doesn't look very logical.

edit: i see a possibility that the ghosts go "if they can pull this bullshit off, we can as well. clare give me your humanities!"
    Last edited by fraktur; May 31, 2013 at 09:27 AM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Been new to soul linking probably means they won't be able to use anywhere near Miata full strength and will be risky but it'll probably be enough to beat Europa with the warriors help.

Galatea would probably just get in the way to be honest, all those high ranking current gen warriors have probably fought to altogether numerous times and know how to fight as a unit, Galatea is probably better off helping supervising the soul link.
    Last edited by Aridil; May 31, 2013 at 09:25 AM.

6. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

With the whole Clarice and Miata attempting Soul Link. Does anyone get reminded on Luciela and Raphaela merging their bodies ?

Maybe the twos souls are joining together but Galatea is holding their bodies from fusing ?
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; May 31, 2013 at 11:10 AM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fraktur View Post
    can dietrich & fillerstacia finally die and take nike with them, please?
    What? Your "Fillerstacia" has page 6 completely to herself in all her epicness, how could you say that?! :P

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God Eye Galatea's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Galatea knows that even with that many warriors they are no match for Europa. Rather than being sitting ducks, with all of them getting killed slowly, and all of the guards getting eaten, she is taking desperate measures.

If Galatea is not at the very least confident enough at this attempt, I don't think she would risk having Miata becoming awaken into another Abyssal One and hasten their ends.
    7 years ago, Galatea had successfully pulled Clare from awakening with no problem, and now with her enhanced yoki sensing, it's more likely than not she could perform such task even more proficiently than before. (Clare learned this from Galatea, and she was able to pull Jean from her fully awakened body, and Jean learned it from Clare, and she pulled Clare from her half-awaken state.)
    Don't underestimated the motherly bond that Charice and Miata share (God knows how many times Charice had breastfed Miata! lol)!

Edit.

Anastasia has the best support battle ability that can be utilized by every warriors!

I have a feeling that Yagi-sensei may be preparing for the ghosts and End Generation warriors to go on to the main land after all the battles are settled at this island. Revealing their names and even some nicknames, and all of them gaining experiences together fighting Abyssal level opponent.
    Last edited by God Eye Galatea; May 31, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Galatea knows that even with that many warriors they are no match for Europa. Rather than being sitting ducks, with all of them getting killed slowly, and all of the guards getting eaten, she is taking desperate measures.

If Galatea is not at the very least confident enough at this attempt, I don't think she would risk having Miata becoming awaken into another Abyssal One and hasten their ends.
    Don't underestimated the motherly bond that Charice and Miata share (God knows how many times Charice had breastfed Miata! lol)!
    with what appears to be a full chapter RAW "leak" anyone have an ETA on the chapter/Chinese scan?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how Priscilla, Riful, Cassandra, Rubel and Daw would react to this.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner thekickinside's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe their DNA has mingled with the amount of Clarice's breast milk floating around in Miata.
    Also, is that legless AB from Octavia's posse alive lying there? Because I think it's clear Cassandra is making no attempt to attack her now, perhaps she is just trying to disable them?

Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    with what appears to be a full chapter RAW "leak" anyone have an ETA on the chapter/Chinese scan?

Not sure though. It could be anytime now, but TSS didn't even have the chapter title up yet. We may even get the English scan before the Chinese scan.

P.S. Why are you quoting my post and asking an entirely different topic question? lol

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Btw the mad scientist is commenting on Priscilla's regeneration has become a huge weakness on her part, because her fighting style is simply "get smash and regenerate" without avoiding shizzle. Meaning Riful-thing can easily target Priscilla, and that she can also absorb the energy from Prissy as long as her attacks connect.

But hey, we know Priscilla can't die yet, right?......... :P

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Also about the scene on youki sync/ soul-linking (can't remember which one's which) between Clarice and Miata, apparently Galatea says they can skip out on the fine-tuning and prioritise in opening up Miata's heart by relying on trust. Galatea herself will help with the fine-tuning.

I think with emotional-based things, I'm a whole lot more lenient with "lack of logic" behind it. So I'm not too concerned about them having less training than the R-L sisters and whatnot. And now that we sort of know the determinant on Claymore power and most related issues, youki-sync/soul-linking based on trust is nothing out of order at all.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

But for Miria to comment Miata has Abyssal-level youki on the next page, that's something we finally clear up

17. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    British Virgin Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore 139 Raw : 4 double pages with 1 colour page.

http://raw.senmanga.com/Claymore/139/1

19. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thekickinside View Post
    Maybe their DNA has mingled with the amount of Clarice's breast milk floating around in Miata.
    Also, is that legless AB from Octavia's posse alive lying there? Because I think it's clear Cassandra is making no attempt to attack her now, perhaps she is just trying to disable them?
    I think Miata is just plainly sucking on Charice's breasts as an attempt to breastfeed, but I don't think Charice actually has any breast milk for Miata to feed upon. However, may be with some weird Claymore biology, Clarice is able signal her body to produce some, then yes it's possible. *shrugs*

I'm with you that Cassandra is just trying to disable them, I mean if Cassandra really wants to finish them all off, would Lars be alive still? I think not. Cassandra is just giving Chronos and Octavia haircuts. The muscular lady awaken being probably learned her place by laying on the ground and not getting dust eaten again, I think she is the one who got them on Cassandra's bad side by attacking her while she just resurfaced. Now, the key to get Cassandra to calm down may be Cynthia, due to uncanny resemblance to her dead friend, it's a long shot. But, more likely after Cassandra disable all of the awaken beings, the ghosts could communicate with Cassandra and the other awaken beings.

21. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God Eye Galatea View Post
    Not sure though. It could be anytime now, but TSS didn't even have the chapter title up yet. We may even get the English scan before the Chinese scan.

P.S. Why are you quoting my post and asking an entirely different topic question? lol
    i usually quote the last post lol. so thats why , i wont do it in the future

and oh ok cool, was just wondering i am dieing to know what they are talking about
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i gotta go with the the idea of an attempt to simulate twin concept. it might work with miata's obsession with her surrogate parent here, something to focus her mind on.

though i have to say...... WTF WAS THAAAAAT???!!!! holy fuck, what is she awakened into, chthulu and satan's love child?likely it looks that way because she is onyl partially awakening, but i am a little scared to see what she looks like.

and disturbingly, it does make sense. as raw and powerful as miata is, she is to mentally unstable. they need to eliminate the awakened being before she can cause any more damage.

things are giong crazy now though. we ahve tow god like awakened beings fighting it out, a group of the strongest remaining awakened fighting and abyssal level one that has just go for serial, miata on the verge of fully awakening if their gambit goes awry.

24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast