Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.1 / 10)

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

    2 8.00%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

    1 4.00%
  • 8 (Epic)

    11 44.00%
  • 7 (Good)

    6 24.00%
  • 6 (Average)

    2 8.00%
  • 5 (Below Average)

    0 0%
  • 4 (Bad)

    1 4.00%
  • 3 (Horrible)

    0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

    1 4.00%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

    1 4.00%
New Reply
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 327

Thread: Claymore 139 Discussion

  1. #256
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,721
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    Haha that's awesome. I've done that before aswell, but mine was when the Three Resurrected ones were still running around XD

    And one where Cassandra arrived at Rabona before Priscilla was released and turned it into Rubble :O
    Yeah i dream of them defeating Cassandra and she agrees to join them only for a spike to shoot out of her head in all directions killing her and Roxanne emerges from her dead body saying "haha i told you to keep eating shit for the rest of your life"-as Roxanne sat inside Cassandra slowly absorbing her yoki, and fully regenerated.
    Last edited by number12michael; June 22, 2013 at 04:40 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #257
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    ^ That would be cool. Though when Cassandra does perish ill probably bawl my eyes out.

    I hope she manages to go against Priscilla :3

  4. #258
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    963
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    The question if Cassandra goes against Priscilla or not depends on if the ghosts can clear up some misunderstandings that are currently in effect.
    I mean Cassandra right now is just defending herself from attackers who, to her knowledge, attacked her first. She is just trying to defend herself and the fact that she hasn´t killed Knight yet is good evidence of it.
    Either the ghosts lets the awakened die first or they will use some memory trick on Cassandra to get her co-operation. (such as the fact that Cynthia heavily resembles the 35 that was Cassandra´s only friend)
    Maybe they can use that fact to drive her to Priscilla in a attempt to "defend" this 35?
    that would be a mean move from the ghosts if that was the case.
    ...
    Dreaming of chapters to come is frustrating, (for the dreamer that is), I too had one of these dreams but that was not about the ending.
    I dreamt that by some freakish coincidence, Clarice merged with Miata in the middle of the awakening and created a second Destroyer... Just because Europa managed to clip Galatea in half by dumb luck and kill her.
    (I don´t know why I dreamed of Galatea´s death there...maybe it was the talk with Dietreich about having some drinks afterwards...I don´t know about you here but that kind of talk is usually followed by the death of the one that suggested it. It´s almost as bad as the "I will retire tomorrow" talk.)
    That said, Clarice lost control, got merged with Miata and the creature that was created could be described as another destroyer...Rabona was as god as dead... and if I recall the memory correctly, it ended when Priscilla ate the Second Destroyer just to fight Riph and became something worse than she already was. The last frame was the silhouette of Priscilla´s new form, right before Riph arrives in the center of the ruined Rabona to continue where they took off.

    (Crazy dream, huh?)
    ...
    seven days to the next chapter?
    is that the raw or the translated one?
    ...

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #259
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanozom View Post
    ...
    seven days to the next chapter?
    is that the raw or the translated one?
    ...
    The raw, published by this site.
    We usually get translation several minutes later by user Good Eye Galatea, and official ones ( the one we are all reading ) several days later.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  7. #260
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanozom View Post
    The question if Cassandra goes against Priscilla or not depends on if the ghosts can clear up some misunderstandings that are currently in effect.
    I mean Cassandra right now is just defending herself from attackers who, to her knowledge, attacked her first. She is just trying to defend herself and the fact that she hasn´t killed Knight yet is good evidence of it.
    Either the ghosts lets the awakened die first or they will use some memory trick on Cassandra to get her co-operation. (such as the fact that Cynthia heavily resembles the 35 that was Cassandra´s only friend)
    Maybe they can use that fact to drive her to Priscilla in a attempt to "defend" this 35?
    that would be a mean move from the ghosts if that was the case.
    It Will be pretty crappy If they do that to her :/

    I want Cassandra to aid the Ghosts; but I dont want her to be persuaded to do it. I want her to do it by her own choice, because its pretty bad what Helen said about Octavia to Miria about how they'd deal with them once Cassandra is dead. So at least if Cassandra dies in this fight it was because of her own choosing and not because Miria made her get involved :3

    And I think Cynthia could easily play a part in Cassandras involvement. Either she'll calm down and leave the Awakened Alone. Or she'll get even more enraged because she's being "tricked" and she'll finish the Awakened (because she doesn't want her friend to suffer the same fate again). But when Cassandra has immobilized the Awakened don't think she'll ignore the ghosts. After all she did get ready to go after them before Priscilla took control; does she even know what was going on at the Org. when she res brought back to life ? Hysteria said she knew that she had to kill them but didn't mention a rebellion or anything (it might have stirred something in the threes minds and made them remember. Except Roxanne) And it doesn't help the Ghosts are wearing Warrior uniforms, Cass might think they're hunting her :O

    I'll throw another random theory out there lol. After seeing Cynthia, Cassandra is once again reminded of her friends death enraging her. This will cause her to remember Roxanne and her death and her Yoki and emotions start to stir something inside of her: Roxanne's Flesh. Cassandra's Yoki begins to mutate as another begins to surface from within her, the two Yoki's are feeling as if they are bleeding together, however Roxanne's increases and Cassandra's body is teared to pieces by Roxanne's whip thing, though the Human portion survives. This isn't the real Roxanne though, because she was dead she is just a "doll" made by the Priscilla parts of her. XD

    ^ Of course this will never happen :P Though It is weird how we never saw A) Roxanne's death and B) The effects Priscilla's flesh had on her; what we saw with the other two was: The Ghosts of Priscilla emerged form Hysteria. Cassandra was then possessed. So what is Roxanne? The Exorcism of the "demon" ? haha

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #261
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,721
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    It Will be pretty crappy If they do that to her :/

    I want Cassandra to aid the Ghosts; but I dont want her to be persuaded to do it. I want her to do it by her own choice, because its pretty bad what Helen said about Octavia to Miria about how they'd deal with them once Cassandra is dead. So at least if Cassandra dies in this fight it was because of her own choosing and not because Miria made her get involved :3

    And I think Cynthia could easily play a part in Cassandras involvement. Either she'll calm down and leave the Awakened Alone. Or she'll get even more enraged because she's being "tricked" and she'll finish the Awakened (because she doesn't want her friend to suffer the same fate again). But when Cassandra has immobilized the Awakened don't think she'll ignore the ghosts. After all she did get ready to go after them before Priscilla took control; does she even know what was going on at the Org. when she res brought back to life ? Hysteria said she knew that she had to kill them but didn't mention a rebellion or anything (it might have stirred something in the threes minds and made them remember. Except Roxanne) And it doesn't help the Ghosts are wearing Warrior uniforms, Cass might think they're hunting her :O

    I'll throw another random theory out there lol. After seeing Cynthia, Cassandra is once again reminded of her friends death enraging her. This will cause her to remember Roxanne and her death and her Yoki and emotions start to stir something inside of her: Roxanne's Flesh. Cassandra's Yoki begins to mutate as another begins to surface from within her, the two Yoki's are feeling as if they are bleeding together, however Roxanne's increases and Cassandra's body is teared to pieces by Roxanne's whip thing, though the Human portion survives. This isn't the real Roxanne though, because she was dead she is just a "doll" made by the Priscilla parts of her. XD

    ^ Of course this will never happen :P Though It is weird how we never saw A) Roxanne's death and B) The effects Priscilla's flesh had on her; what we saw with the other two was: The Ghosts of Priscilla emerged form Hysteria. Cassandra was then possessed. So what is Roxanne? The Exorcism of the "demon" ? haha
    i know Roxanne is an abnormality that has yet to be explained, to many questions left unanswered.

    And i got a feeling that Roxanne will be Cassandras demise, the fact that cassy ate all of Roxanne and seemingly absorbed the yoki of prissys that was in roxys body, i take that as Roxanne is now free of any of prissys control(but as i said above i dream/think Roxanne's last words mean more then we think....i feel she is sitting inside of cassy absorbing all the yoki from the "shit" that Cassy has ate, and as Cassy has such a large yoki she has not noticed the lack of extra energy.

    my biggest thing that makes me believe we will see more of Roxanne is WE never seen her use her ability in her awakened form-and for any who forget Roxannes ability was "Advanced yoki harmonization/synchronization" which allowed her to aquire the abilitys of others, she had the ability to completely hide her yoki(from any target).

    So why would we learn of her ability yet never see her use it as an awakened when we learned of Hysterias elegance and seen its awakened application, the same with Dust eater....yet we only learned of Roxannes ability's??? seems odd to me.


    Do you really think Cassys dead friend will be relevant?, i think it was just a coincidence that they look the same(as there are a few Awakened beings who look quite similar yet that is irrelevant-that is unless there is a bond between the yoma used and what the awakened body would look like, the Twins awaken into the same thing...is that cuz same yoma was used or cuz they are twins? makes you wonder.


    Edit: i have been thinking, Dae said emotion drives the body/yoki , Roxanne of Love and Hate...her ability to steal others abilitys seemed to require the emotional connection/closeness and its unknown if she could steal an ability while hiding/just watching the targeted warrior fight/use yoki. do you think that she may be stronger then we all think due to her ability being of both feelings of extreme love and hate?

    it said Cassandra and Roxanne "Shared a pillow" dose everyone else take that as they had sex?, i always wanted to know what the Original literally translated into
    Last edited by number12michael; June 23, 2013 at 03:45 PM.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  10. #262
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    ^ I think Yagi could have something planned for Roxanne. She's been mentioned a few times after her demise. Helen mentioned her being eaten. Dae mentioned her being eaten. Miria mentioned Cassandra wasn't as injured fighting her than now.

    I hope she has some sort of relevance. I dont want her final mention to be: "She was devoured by Cassandra" and "She didn't even injure Cassandra as much!" It's as if Yagi is trolling her XD

    I believe Roxanne is gonna pull an 'Alien' on Cassandra and burst through her chest. After all Clare did burst a large hole in her chest, foreshadowing maybe? XD

    "So why would we learn of her ability yet never see her use it as an awakened?" : She's using it right now and hiding in Cassandra XD

    And it is odd. Either Yagi is biding his time and waiting to use her....or, I dun wanna say this: She was the best piece of filler we have seen in Claymore

    After all If yagi ever used her again she'd only be under Priscilla's control, unless the flesh from her was the reason Cassandra took on a physical transformation into Priscilla instead of being "brainwashed". So many possibilities with this girl

    ---

    I do think Cassandra's friend could play a role. After all it was the only person Cassandra ever truly bonded with, except the Pigtailed Succubus Roxanne!! (I love her really :P) And Yagi could have easily given her friend a different hairstyle, Cynthia is the only warrior with a similar hairstyle.And Cynthia is wearing her Warrior Uniform. Cassie saw her friend the last time in her uniform. (unless Roxanne left her body scattered around for Cass to find. God that's a horrible thought.)

    But then again she may not play a role. Like Roxanne she was just kinda "there" and was used to further the plot for Cassandra's development :3

    ----

    And I think Soul Link Twins look similair is because they're twins aswel as they have the same Yoma in 'em

    ----

    Yeah, I think emotions definitely played a part on affecting Roxanne's growth in strength. We know if a Warrior hates Yoma and herself she'll become stronger. But what does Love do ? We know Roxanne loved the Warriors she stole from but she hated them as she got stronger, who's to say she didn't always hate them and it just grew more intense? I Wouldn't be surprised if Roxanne hated all Claymore in General, she didn't have that camaraderie that other Warriors share with each other, she was just false with them and didn't mind killing them.

    And everytime Roxanne used her stolen technique she grew to hate could she possibly have kept on getting stronger the more she used it because of that hate she felt ? Resulting in her needing a newer technique to help her ?

    Didn't the chapter with her flashback say that she stole Elizabeth's technique ? Instead of training like it said with Uranus and Neideen ? It seems to me she stalked her like she was doing with Cassandra, and she did say after she saw Cassandra's technique she didn't need it. She could probably learn techniques herself by analyzing how the Yoki was used when the technique was in use (all thanks to Neideen probably)

    I definitely think Roxanne is powerful but because we've never seen her fight seriously we'll never know.



    ---

    I think it does mean that lol She needed to sink her claws into them someway or another XD

  11. #263
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Holy Terra
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    686
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    And I still think that dead should stay dead.
    Roxanne was consumed by Cassandra and probably dumped her on her way to Rabona.

    The only ones I am waiting to see alive and well are Ilena and Rene, the rest should stay dead ( Riful doll only excuse for existence is to stall Priscilla, nothing more, nothing less ).
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

    -Emperor of Mankind.


  12. #264
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    Roxanne was consumed by Cassandra and probably dumped her on her way to Rabona.
    OMG XD

    And I've just been reading tha past few chapters again and noticed Yagi has stopped drawing Cassandra's "groin tentacles" lol

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #265
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,721
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    ^ I think Yagi could have something planned for Roxanne. She's been mentioned a few times after her demise. Helen mentioned her being eaten. Dae mentioned her being eaten. Miria mentioned Cassandra wasn't as injured fighting her than now.

    I hope she has some sort of relevance. I dont want her final mention to be: "She was devoured by Cassandra" and "She didn't even injure Cassandra as much!" It's as if Yagi is trolling her XD

    I believe Roxanne is gonna pull an 'Alien' on Cassandra and burst through her chest. After all Clare did burst a large hole in her chest, foreshadowing maybe? XD

    "So why would we learn of her ability yet never see her use it as an awakened?" : She's using it right now and hiding in Cassandra XD

    And it is odd. Either Yagi is biding his time and waiting to use her....or, I dun wanna say this: She was the best piece of filler we have seen in Claymore

    After all If yagi ever used her again she'd only be under Priscilla's control, unless the flesh from her was the reason Cassandra took on a physical transformation into Priscilla instead of being "brainwashed". So many possibilities with this girl

    ---

    I do think Cassandra's friend could play a role. After all it was the only person Cassandra ever truly bonded with, except the Pigtailed Succubus Roxanne!! (I love her really :P) And Yagi could have easily given her friend a different hairstyle, Cynthia is the only warrior with a similar hairstyle.And Cynthia is wearing her Warrior Uniform. Cassie saw her friend the last time in her uniform. (unless Roxanne left her body scattered around for Cass to find. God that's a horrible thought.)

    But then again she may not play a role. Like Roxanne she was just kinda "there" and was used to further the plot for Cassandra's development :3

    ----

    And I think Soul Link Twins look similair is because they're twins aswel as they have the same Yoma in 'em

    ----

    Yeah, I think emotions definitely played a part on affecting Roxanne's growth in strength. We know if a Warrior hates Yoma and herself she'll become stronger. But what does Love do ? We know Roxanne loved the Warriors she stole from but she hated them as she got stronger, who's to say she didn't always hate them and it just grew more intense? I Wouldn't be surprised if Roxanne hated all Claymore in General, she didn't have that camaraderie that other Warriors share with each other, she was just false with them and didn't mind killing them.

    And everytime Roxanne used her stolen technique she grew to hate could she possibly have kept on getting stronger the more she used it because of that hate she felt ? Resulting in her needing a newer technique to help her ?

    Didn't the chapter with her flashback say that she stole Elizabeth's technique ? Instead of training like it said with Uranus and Neideen ? It seems to me she stalked her like she was doing with Cassandra, and she did say after she saw Cassandra's technique she didn't need it. She could probably learn techniques herself by analyzing how the Yoki was used when the technique was in use (all thanks to Neideen probably)

    I definitely think Roxanne is powerful but because we've never seen her fight seriously we'll never know.



    ---

    I think it does mean that lol She needed to sink her claws into them someway or another XD
    why do you think Roxanne let herself get eaten so she could be freed from prissys yoki(thats why she felt when she was forced to awaken).

    yeah it did say stole, so your right she must be able to steal abilitys...oh god! what if she is watching inside of cassy right now....Roxanne with QuickSword and Phantom :O.lol

    First off OMFG Alien reference, i was in love with Sigourney Weaver as a child, used to watch them movie with my dad lol, i pray to what ever god that Roxanne comes out Chestburster style out from between Cassys huge rack XD.

    There is also the possibility that Roxanne is at the Organisation(which we now know is almost empty or only guarded by the Twins who Roxanne has defeated before). Maybe she will be whats waiting for the Org when the arrive back on the island(with new captured awakened and unawakened Asarakam)- that also makes me wonder would the Org use Roxanne? as she is an Awakened being who was made by the Org? she seems like the type who would help the Org...but they said she was hard to handel...and she would want guts...so that might not work
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  15. #266
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nanozom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    963
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    And we seem to have moved back to Roxanne again...
    how delightful.
    ...
    I suspect she is a Power Addict... The Sylar of Claymore (They are pretty similar since both of them have a higher understanding of how things work and can copy others when given enough time...Annnnnd they are killing their victims when they don´t need them anymore)

    But I suspect that Roxanne will eventually corrupt Cassandra´s body at one point...or sooner than we might expect.
    Or...
    How do we know that Cassandra is still Cassandra?
    (Paranoia fuel)
    Either we see the chest burster, another appearance possession or we will see Cassandra´s whole form transform into Roxanne´s. Rise on its leg, its skin darken and her head sprout out from the shoulders, a huge one. She might even get hands and arms, transforming Cassandra´s tentacles into it.
    She might even as a act of mockery, rip out Cassandra´s human body from the chest and eat it.
    Cassandra is never going to reach Priscilla and fight her if this happens.

    I too am curious over the original translation to the line "Shared the same pillow" does anyone have it?
    ...

  16. #267
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    why do you think Roxanne let herself get eaten so she could be freed from prissys yoki(thats why she felt when she was forced to awaken).

    yeah it did say stole, so your right she must be able to steal abilitys...oh god! what if she is watching inside of cassy right now....Roxanne with QuickSword and Phantom :O.lol

    First off OMFG Alien reference, i was in love with Sigourney Weaver as a child, used to watch them movie with my dad lol, i pray to what ever god that Roxanne comes out Chestburster style out from between Cassys huge rack XD.

    There is also the possibility that Roxanne is at the Organisation(which we now know is almost empty or only guarded by the Twins who Roxanne has defeated before). Maybe she will be whats waiting for the Org when the arrive back on the island(with new captured awakened and unawakened Asarakam)- that also makes me wonder would the Org use Roxanne? as she is an Awakened being who was made by the Org? she seems like the type who would help the Org...but they said she was hard to handel...and she would want guts...so that might not work
    Hmm, it could be that Priscilla's flesh was the reason Roxanne Awakened :3

    ---

    With the Quciksword and Phantom shed probably turn into the deadliest Claymore; Imagine the quicksword being used with the phantom, the sword doesn't appear to move and the users body vanishes and once it reappears the opponent explodes into bits: a perfect technique for Roxanne >

    ---

    Haha that's actually how I imagined it to happen. but bits of Cass survive. I can just see her Awakened form slithering out, while she has a manic grin on her face XD

    ---

    I think if Rox was at the org she'd eat everything there. She didn't get a chance cos Cass went all "get off my turf bitch!" on her. And I highly goubt Rox would help the Org, she is an Awakened; she's free. And she was considered troublesome remember :P So I believe once she gets the chance she'd leap at the opportunity to get away

    ---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

    So I've been thinking. Does anyone think the final fight with Priscilla could start in the chapter after this one ?

    After all it seems all the other side plot with Cassandra and Europa will soon come to an end; I believe the Awakened could possibly be defeated off screen next chapter, after all, the small glimpse we got of 'em this chapter shows they're in trouble, so I'm guessing they'll be worse next time we see them. This will allow Cassandra to get herself together and Miria may even explain what's going on to her and hope she co-operates.

    And once Europa has been diced they're is the potential risk of Miata razing Rabona aswell and crushing most of the End Generation Warriors if she goes berserk; unless Cynthia and co. are heading there, considering Cassandra is "free". If Miata does go loopy would Yagi make her go after Priscilla and the Riful Doll; allowing Priscilla the chance to kill Riful Doll?

    If Miata does go crazy and the Riful Doll gets tore apart during the confrontation will it be only the Ghosts left to face Priscilla while Cassandra and Miata have it out against each other ?

    ---

    It's pretty exciting to think what could happen for the upcoming chapters

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #268
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,721
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    yeah i cant wait.

    4 more days!!
    i really want to know what Mitia looks like fully awakened
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  19. #269
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hueco Mundo
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    I know XD

    How do you think she'll fight ?

    If you look at her legs they look spring like. I think she'll propel herself and make her wings act as traction and use some of them to attack :3 If she doesn't go berserk Rabona will still be banged up.

    And with Miata awakening the Humans in Rabona are going to see that the monsters they've seen lately are actually Warriors :O

  20. #270
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,721
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I know XD

    How do you think she'll fight ?

    If you look at her legs they look spring like. I think she'll propel herself and make her wings act as traction and use some of them to attack :3 If she doesn't go berserk Rabona will still be banged up.

    And with Miata awakening the Humans in Rabona are going to see that the monsters they've seen lately are actually Warriors :O
    your right i wonder if Cid will mention something about it?

    i bet we will get a flashback of Gala and Mitia,Clarice talking about attempting this

    i think she will be an angel/diving looking being(the god of Rabona)

    i dunno how she will fight, but Europa should put up a fight.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

New Reply
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts