Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Kokoro Connect

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kokoro Connect

Type: TV
    Episodes: 13
    Aired: Jul 8, 2012 to Sep 30, 2012
    Producers: Starchild Records, Silver Link, Sentai FilmworksL, Enterbrain
    Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance, School, Supernatural
    Duration: 24 min. per episode
    Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Synopsis
    The five members of the Cultural Research Club - Taichi Yaegashi, Iori Nagase, Himeko Inaba, Yui Kiriyama, and Yoshifumi Aoki - encounter a bizarre phenomenon one day when Aoki and Yui switch bodies without warning. The same begins to happen to the other club members, throwing their daily lives into disarray.

At first the five students find some amusement amidst the confusion, but this unwarranted connection also exposes the painful scars hidden within their hearts. As their calm lives are shattered, the relationships between the five students also begin to change...

(Source: Crunchyroll, edited)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kokoro Connect

i love this series so far, i have watched 4 episodes, and it is WAY better than i expected. in fact so far its one of the most entertaining anime's i have ever watched.

My favorite thing about the anime so far is how there is a wide spectrum, of emotional events. One second you are laughing and the next second the mood is serious and

compelling. And i have a feeling things are only going to become more interesting as the story progresses.

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

after episode 6, i am hooked on this series

i am literally watching it at work right now

the interactions between the group, the complicated relationships and tension that is building are awesome

to anyone who has not watched this anime you have to at least try it

---------- Post added April 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was April 29, 2013 at 11:52 AM ----------

episodes 14-17 were epic, honestly the whole series was epis

without a doubt, this is one of the best anime's i have ever seen.

the story is great, the characters are great, this series was an emotional roller-coaster

i fell in love with inaban, one of the main female characters. and the friendship between the club is priceless

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Inaba is one of my all time favorite characters. Her confession to Taichi was the greatest. Michi Random was the best part of the series.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

her confession behind the gym or the scene in the infirmary after he was attacked?

i litterally got teary eyed during the infirmary scene, when she started thinking and he could hear her thoughts "i love you, i love you, i love you, make love to me"

that scene and when she was kissing her finger on the field trip and nagase busted her for being in love

what a great anime, when i first saw "body switch" as a sub genr i figured it would be lame and clivhe

but it was honestly one of the best animes ive ever seen, i was so happy for inaba

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I found it k-san!!!

Spoiler show

every time i watch thst scene it makes me smile but gives me chills at the same time

New Reply