Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128

View Poll Results: How would you rate this week's Magi chapter?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awful

0 0%
  • Boring

0 0%
  • Good

2 40.00%
  • Excellent

2 40.00%
  • Top 10 in Magi

1 20.00%
New Reply

Thread: Magi 183 Discussion/184 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Magi 183 Discussion/184 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Magi

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Magi is going to return in issue 27 which should be released on June 5
    Last edited by goldb; May 28, 2013 at 02:38 PM. Reason: merge

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fercks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 182 Discussion/183 Predictions

Did the author change the schedule of chapter releases of Magi? I TAKE THAT BACK...... THE CHAPTER IS OUT AND ITS SO DAMN EPIC! KOUEN'S SO BADASS~ and ALIBABA HAS A BELLY BUTTON PIERCING~
    Last edited by fercks; June 02, 2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Alibaba's belly piercing

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 183 Spoiler Thread- Break until June 5

Translations are here!!
    READ IT HERE

OMG... this war... Titus!! (

btw, the manga should resume by June 5 right? but why are the translations here?

---------- Post added June 03, 2013 at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was June 01, 2013 at 08:46 PM ----------

T-THE C-CHAPTER IS OUT!!! ♥

http://reader.sense-scans.com/reader.../15/183/page/1

*takes a deep breath* Okay, enough with the fangirling...

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Magi 183 Discussion/184 Predictions

Two weeks for this?

Oh well, it had very good drawings at least, i'm sure in the next the king will stop walking and start a talk with Ali.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn those three sure are strong, but too bad that we didn't see Alibaba doing anything.
    Anyway it seems that Mogamett is falling even more into depravity and it isn't good. LOL
    To conclude, poor Titus; I can't accept him disappearing after all.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

What made me more excited to read the next chapter is the thought of Scheherazade fighting to help her people and Aladdin
    I really waited for so long to see what she can do, even as a clone of a Magi. Well too bad, her real body won't live too long... And seeing Titus and Marga just breaks my heart from Feels overload.

Another thing I like in this chapter is Muron, yep she's sooo cute caring for Mu and Rohroh. And also Kouen helping Kouha. I know he cares deeply for him even though he had this poker face.

All in all, the chapter is good . I'm quite not satisfied because I had very high expectations of the manga's come back. But yeah, still loving it

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fercks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The author really likes making the characters personality from unlikable to VERY LIKABLE..... I remember Sche-sche character, a lot of peeps didn't like her how she assaulted Magno like a B. And we even took Moga's side until he choose to be a fallen. Now the tables are turned. Ohtaka is truly a genius. Everything is never boring, there's always to look forward to and even be surprised in what's to come or twist.

I think in the next chapter Sche-sche's battle together with the Finalis Corps. will be the main focus.

New Reply