Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 9.68%
  • Good

11 35.48%
  • Okay

12 38.71%
  • Boring...

3 9.68%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

2 6.45%
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 330 Spoiler thread

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    Not much happening this chapter, just arranging the matchups going forward. The fanservice at the end, as has been stated, was unnecessary and just out of place.
    Couldn't have said it better.
    It's nice to have fanservice, but this one was pretty useless.....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Fanservice...
    It's fine when it make sense, in this case... not so much.
    People are getting a bit too bent out of shape about the "remove clothes" thing. Yeah it was played for laughs, but if you stop and think about it, the "clothes" removed were the weapons and armor the soldiers were wearing. It'd be like going up against a boss in an RPG, and having him destroy all your equipped weapons/armor as his first move, leaving you effectively defenseless and incapable of dealing damage. If a high level raid boss in World of Warcraft did that, you'd hear the howls across the world the first time a raid group fought it.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great, so Zirconis' element is fanservice.

Another reminder that Blue Pegasus is still useless, and oh my lord those pages with Sting were so cheesy. Ugh.

At least everyone predicting Cobra would fight Zirconis was wrong. That was surprising. Next week should be more exciting.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that chapter was good but wasnt worth the wait I wanted a bit more action. But I like the match-ups. And I loved the Lucy Fanservice. Unfortunately for us readers she can just call Virgo and get a change of clothes. I'm betting Wendy can somehow block Zilconis' magic. Predicting wendy's fight will get the most space for next chapter.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Zirconis, will be the rehabilitated villain this arc. It is a Jump tradition in big arcs that villain groups have deserters. Zirconis is getting a lot of screen time and he is kind of awesome. Wendy will rehab him and he will be on the human's side by end of arc. I pose the next question, with 7 more dragons is there a chance for a new dragon slayer?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

ok some sweet fanservice of lucy naked. Maybe it'll serve a good use and why are we complaining over that better then seeing a random decapitated head or some disturbing scene, bring some fun to a fight. All i want to see is the fight between Natsu and what he's going to do he defintely isn't serious in his fight and has a lot of fight in him. Also igneel and the other dragons are also going to come to the war as well there entry should be amazing

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blanka View Post
    So Zirconis, will be the rehabilitated villain this arc. It is a Jump tradition in big arcs that villain groups have deserters. Zirconis is getting a lot of screen time and he is kind of awesome. Wendy will rehab him and he will be on the human's side by end of arc. I pose the next question, with 7 more dragons is there a chance for a new dragon slayer?
    depends if theres a dragonslayer around the white knight did say other people may have come through the portal who knows maybe there's one lurking around though maybe we should have a drawing contest and get people to draw this new dragonslayer or at least discuss what powers he should have (natsu stole magma and fire)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    People are getting a bit too bent out of shape about the "remove clothes" thing. Yeah it was played for laughs, but if you stop and think about it, the "clothes" removed were the weapons and armor the soldiers were wearing. It'd be like going up against a boss in an RPG, and having him destroy all your equipped weapons/armor as his first move, leaving you effectively defenseless and incapable of dealing damage. If a high level raid boss in World of Warcraft did that, you'd hear the howls across the world the first time a raid group fought it.
    I kinda wonder.... what if Zirconis' magic is anti-magic?? not only it strips you of your weapons, it also strips you of your magic. But honestly, I think from what's been implied by Zirconis, dragons can use more than one type of magic just like humans. Zirconis didn't say dragons can only use one type of magic. He simply said they can "use magic". This could mean anything, really. One of them is that dragons can use different kinds of magic, as opposed to just one kind.

Look at Natsu and Gajeel. They can use two kinds of dragon slayer elements. I think that's a hint that dragons are not limited to one particular magic.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blanka View Post
    It is a Jump tradition in big arcs that villain groups have deserters.
    Fairy Tail does not run in Shounen Jump.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Botswana
    Post Thanks / Like

say what you want about Zirconis's magic, but mages like erza wouldn't stand a chance

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sollum's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmmm, i was thinking...

What if...
    1) Ignel, Grandine and etc. came from Eclipse gate 21 (random number) year ago and brought Natsu and other's to this time.
    2) They hid somewhere on the earthland.
    3) Now, future Rogue brings back from the past 7 dragons, and *poof*, the rest of dragons, who came way before, appear to fight of current menace.
    4) When all dragons are weak, Rogue kills them off, and becomes what is now Acnologia.
    5) Then Zeref comes, and banishes all Dragon like creatures to the past.

What it gives us?
    Zirconis, and other dead dragons, together with Acnologia, appear in the past.
    Since most of them are dead, their bodies remain in same spot where they are now.

In short, in 400 years, current timeline happens and Zirconis talks to Wendy, and says "Because of you, i..."

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Zilconis doesn't eat humans, he is totally a pervert.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

On another note, I would point out that we haven't really gotten any scenes that I would point to as fulfilling Charle's vision of Lucy. Differences in outfit damage we could dismiss as a possible art error, but Zirconis just entirely obliterated the outfit Lucy was wearing in the vision.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Krono View Post
    On another note, I would point out that we haven't really gotten any scenes that I would point to as fulfilling Charle's vision of Lucy. Differences in outfit damage we could dismiss as a possible art error, but Zirconis just entirely obliterated the outfit Lucy was wearing in the vision.
    Easy to play it off. Once people started messing with the timeline, her vision might not necessarily have been true. If Future Lucy/Rogue/Anyone else only came back after the vision, then there would be a timeline branching at that point, and the vision could have happened in the original line instead of this one.

That said, I do assume the vision will occur at some point.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lozmaster View Post
    Easy to play it off. Once people started messing with the timeline, her vision might not necessarily have been true. If Future Lucy/Rogue/Anyone else only came back after the vision, then there would be a timeline branching at that point, and the vision could have happened in the original line instead of this one.

That said, I do assume the vision will occur at some point.
    You seemed to have missed the point. Before, while we knew the future was changing, we had no decent evidence whether the future seen in Charle's vision was the changed future, or the unchanged future. Now it's impossible for Charle's vision to come true as seen, and we know that what she saw was the unchanged future, not the changed future.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seconding that. Even if the next chapter starts with Virgo bringing clothes, it's going to be one of those standard spirit world wardrobe changes. She may end up screaming/singing as the castle crumbles again, but at this point we're not going to be treated to the exact same incident Carla saw.

Quote Originally Posted by tobirama View Post
    say what you want about Zirconis's magic, but mages like erza wouldn't stand a chance
    They wouldn't, but considering that the vast majority of mages we've seen don't rely on armor and weapons (save the Edo!characters, and they don't really count), it doesn't make a huge difference. Especially since all mages save slayers seem to be at a disadvantage to dragons, and I have yet to see a dragon slayer really heavily on weapons and armor. Even weapons might be a stretch, since there's no way Mashima would have let that spell destroy Lucy's keys.
    (And how come Lucy's hair ties weren't destroyed? What kind of spell dissolves clothes and weapons but not hair ties?)

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast