Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 331 Discussion/ 332 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 331 Discussion/ 332 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 331 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

That was very unexpected... poor Lucy... A whole new level of sexual harassment... XD

I can't help but wonder why we got such a chapter...? It was very funny but how could Natsu come up with a strategy after groping Lucy several times? o__O

Anyway...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MrCristian's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, Hiro is such a perv

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter was indeed a bit.. explicit.

So Natsu's strategy has something to do with eating. Considering Lucy's reaction his plan isn't to eat the dragons magic, because that had to be something Natsu could possibly have thought of without Lucy's help... So.. will he make the Dragons eat him? Destroying them from the inside?

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what I think as well.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it will be like everyone will say that if the outside of the body is harder than diamonds the inside will be just blubbers hahahaha

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Natsu's startegy is just so predictible .. whenever large creatures with tough skin appears in any manga/story anywhere .. the most common startegy .. get eaten because they must be soft from inside ... I was expecting something original ...

There is a limit to fan service i guess...

I didnt like the chapter at all....

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

12 years in the future...

Spoiler show

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Apart from Lucy's sexual harassment - which has been a little explicit, the chapter was pretty good.

So Miliana has met with Jellal - somehow I think that it's not something to be happy about, but maybe ... with Erza's help Miliana will give up her desire on revenge against Jellal.

I also wonder what Natsu's plan is ... and also what Lucy is going to find in her future self's journal - somehow I get the feeling that it will lead to something similar to what Carla has seen in her vision from chapter 275.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

What in the world...Just Ugh.I thought they'll have intercourse in the bell for a second And then Natsu groping Lucy? WTF?? Pure fanservice.Jellal comming to the rescue of Erza Expected and PURE fanservice. Characters in FT have so much potential to be great,yet pervert Hiro screws them with these shipping chapters.Gray has good potential in him and he gets paired with Juvia who,i thought was a badass women at the time she was introduced.It's constantly Erza and Natsu who get all the glory and Lucy would be used for fanservice pretty much every chapter and Natsu continues groping her =.=* .I hope we get a good story and less fanservice from now on and the upcomming arcs.

As for Milliana,Probably Erza would say the whole thing down nicely and Milliana would be a good kitty and stop hating Jellal (This might happen in 4-5 pages :P ) Hiro is destroying his creation.
    Last edited by Knightmare of heaven 0; May 17, 2013 at 07:28 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
    Apart from Lucy's sexual harassment - which has been a little explicit, the chapter was pretty good.

So Miliana has met with Jellal - somehow I think that it's not something to be happy about, but maybe ... with Erza's help Miliana will give up her desire on revenge against Jellal.

I also wonder what Natsu's plan is ... and also what Lucy is going to find in her future self's journal - somehow I get the feeling that it will lead to something similar to what Carla has seen in her vision from chapter 275.
    About Millianna (and possibly Kagura), I think Jellal will save their asses when they let their guard down against the mini-dragons by taking a hit. Of course, all this happens just as Kagura is ready to kill Jellal. Because Kagura was so preoccupied with revenge on Jellal, she doesn't notice a sneak attack and Jellal saves her.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

All what i had in my head when i read this chap:

Mashima, please stahp...
    Last edited by Ikahel; May 17, 2013 at 08:01 AM.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AlphaIkaros's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

wel, things start getting interesting... again

And... what a chapter! I thought the chapter will focus more on the battle between Zilconis and Wendy... but! Mashima is such a troll

+-----+-----+-----+-----+|Magi Section|Tumblr|+-----+-----+-----+-----+

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Natsu. Pervs everywhere are so proud.

On a side note, when is he going to actually pursue her romantically? Gets to 2nd base without even asking her out.

There my avatar is in theme now.
    Last edited by llamapie; May 17, 2013 at 08:48 AM.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

22. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast