Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 9.68%
  • Good

11 35.48%
  • Okay

12 38.71%
  • Boring...

3 9.68%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

2 6.45%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fairy Tail 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

I do wonder what exactly caused the timeline to split... it seems weird as it did not seem to change too long ago. More importantly, it doesn't seem to have actually changed all that much. The timeline is different from what future lucy mentioned. In her timeline they spent too much time in the dungeon and she never actually got to close the eclipse gate. She simply took advantage of it and traveled back. On the other hand the timeline has not necessarily for future rogue. In his future acknologia rules the world however in his timeline the dragons probably also crossed eclipse at some point. So what happened to the other dragons, why does acknologia rule alone? What does acknologia rule over if so many people died? I think that the future rogue talked about has not been averted, just perhaps delayed so to speak. Perhaps his dragons not trashing the world will play a part in acknologia's plan to take over. Of course if this is the case then it was future lucy who actually saved everyone as her appearance is what made sure that current lucy would be there to close eclipse.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If blowing away clothes is the only thing zirconis can do besides his physical abilites, then the only person he has the advantage against is erza

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redhairSH View Post
    If blowing away clothes is the only thing zirconis can do besides his physical abilites, then the only person he has the advantage against is erza
    just think of it as one of the magic that is possible???

zirconis is a jade dragon and a big pervert.....he is yet to show his true colors.... the stripping magic is not his primary attribute, for sure.....

visit me here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

No. The only ones who still have a chance of winning are the Dragon Slayers. As a dragon he is a push over for every other mage even monsters like Gildarts, and Makarov are pretty much powerless. But still, Elsa would fight naked if she needs to.

Uhm, where can I pose a request to Mashima-sensei for such an extra chapter Elsa vs. Zirconis?
    Last edited by hoeru; May 13, 2013 at 05:41 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post
    No. The only ones who still have a chance of winning are the Dragon Slayers. As a dragon he is a push over for every other mage even monsters like Gildarts, and Makarov are pretty much powerless. But still, Elsa would fight naked if she needs to.

Uhm, where can I pose a request to Mashima-sensei for such an extra chapter Elsa vs. Zirconis?
    No Erza would never have to fight naked her magic is requip. So no matter how many times the dragon could take amror away she could get more making it moot.
    Natsu is saying a dragon slayer is the only one that can kill a dragon, is that true or not. Its a certian style of magic and while other mages may be stronger (like erza) it doeesnt mean she can kill a dragon. But I bet she can cause she is awesome.
    Next chapter 'Natsu's Strategy' is gonna is gonna be a great chapter I can feel it.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Zilconis is the requip dragon and he trains Erza to be the requip dragon slayer

That would be true if she only had one set of armor and weapons, but we both know that's not the case. All Erza has to do is fight naked and requip a weapon or some armor the moment she needs to land an attack or block an attack. Of course, since she's not a dragon slayer all her attacks would be meaningless, but that doesn't mean Erza is the only one he has the advantage over.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SK-Hao View Post
    No Erza would never have to fight naked her magic is requip. So no matter how many times the dragon could take amror away she could get more making it moot.
    You missed my point as you're describing her powers while I was describing her character and spirit to fight the opponent. Elsa still would go on fighting if she either doesn't have armors to requip or doesn't have the magical power to equip them.

Quote Originally Posted by SK-Hao View Post
    Natsu is saying a dragon slayer is the only one that can kill a dragon, is that true or not. Its a certian style of magic and while other mages may be stronger (like erza) it doeesnt mean she can kill a dragon. But I bet she can cause she is awesome.
    Next chapter 'Natsu's Strategy' is gonna is gonna be a great chapter I can feel it.
    No, it wasn't said just by Natsu. It was stated by Mirajane, Makarov and Gildarts altogether more than once, iirc. The only ones being able to kill dragons are dragon slayers. Elsa isn't one so she's not able to harm a dragon. That however is not something that would influence her to attack a dragon as shown twice in this manga already.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if wendy is taking the right approach to fighting zilconis.... On one end it does seem wendy is an equal fighter to jubia nowadays (she was even with shelia who for some reason tied with the extent of power jubia had during the tournament) so she should be an adequate fighter to a great extent (although it is possible that jubia was simply not using the full extent of her power considering what we saw of her against meredy). Now, I still do think there should be a better approach for her to deal with this. Her magic has the important aspect of being able to boost others. Wouldn't attacks boosted by her count as DS magic? Using her magic to boost lucy's spirits would deal superior results than wendy fighting directly IMO if the alternative is viable....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Natsu is wrong, not only dragon slayers are capable of defeating dragons. Guildarts managed to fight Acnologia and survived with a few of its ribs broken.

To tell you the truth, if it was any other dragons but acnologia, Guildarts could easily kill it.

However, the difference between Guildarts and the other mages in the city is that the guy is extremely powerful. He makes anyone there look like insects, including Jura and Makarov.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post
    Natsu is wrong, not only dragon slayers are capable of defeating dragons. Guildarts managed to fight Acnologia and survived with a few of its ribs broken.

To tell you the truth, if it was any other dragons but acnologia, Guildarts could easily kill it.

However, the difference between Guildarts and the other mages in the city is that the guy is extremely powerful. He makes anyone there look like insects, including Jura and Makarov.
    I'm not even sure what to say here. I probably should start by crying while looking at the night sky...

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Giga_Gaia View Post

I've got some counter evidence for that, but I'm pretty sure you already know it all.

Is anyone else hoping to see Zeref in the next few weeks? I've been holding my breath for him showing up at the end of the Eclipse Gate fiasco ever since those sketchy plans from volume 32 circulated around (although I know a number of things on them didn't come to pass).

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dark angel KaRamo's Avatar
    Country
    Jamaica
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter was good but i don't want the DS to win like that, i want them to show a lot of struggle i mean come on there Dragons not over grown lizard

You've made enemies of the worst guild!!!!!! We are fairy tail

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member adbanginwar's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i was wondering if DS should switch places. the one fighting laxus is a fire type. natsu could eat his flames and beat him with dragon force. he probably can replenish his stamina as long as the fire dragon is standing.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3