Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

3 9.68%
  • Good

11 35.48%
  • Okay

12 38.71%
  • Boring...

3 9.68%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Fail!

2 6.45%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 330 Discussion/ 331 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 330 Spoiler thread

taking their clothes off... who would have guessed. Zilconis is my favorite dragon from now on Anyway, chapter seemed lacking, too much talking, i want action!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Guess Hiro couldn't survive long, without any form of fanservice ...

At least, that's what I think, after the revelation of what kind of magic Zilconis has.

Apart from that, the chapter seemed to be aimed at making the situation even more "serious", I hope that the current situation will be resolved, in some pretty good way...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Next chapter we are going to witness the Power of Frinedship.

So we've seen the pairs, and in the next chapter we are going to see what Dragonslayers have in order to defeat these Dragons. And it seems, when they defeat them, they will become considerably stronger and more dragonlike.

And it's interesting that Dragons can use any type of magic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Pffft!!! Ichiya's armpit perfume sure would've been super effective against the dragon slayers. OHKO guaranteed. Too bad he never got one as his opponent in the games. And oh, am very glad to see Doranbalt and Lahar doing the right thing. Goes to show you they know to do the right thing when it really counts.

I'm particularly interested in Cobra's entrance. His magic isn't meant to be destructive, just effect-inducing. I wonder if he combined his sound magic with DS magic to increase destructive power and effectiveness??

And I think dragons doesn't have just one magic, it could be multiple by the way Zirconis implied it.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

This was indeed a pure fanservice chapter. Not only because of Lucy getting stripped again. Why is she so humiliated? Probably everybody in Fiore knows how she looks naked by now Even more fanservice was the fact that Mavis just appeared again in one panel with a completely redundant statement. Did she really say "Natsu said..". I expected her to know a bit more about dragons than the other fools.

Apart from the fanservice the chapter was pretty decent. I'm curious how exactly Wendy's power is suited for a dragon whose magic erases cloth. Maybe that's wind type or something like that.

Another thing i've noticed is: We've got 5 people paired up. Natsu takes the main dragon and probably Future Rogue, Laxus the one that is on fire. Cobra is getting the stone dragon and Sting another one that doesn't seem so special to me. We're only left with Gajeel and Rogue. Maybe they'll have a tag team fight against two dragons fighting together? Would be a nice pairing regarding their past as Rogue being his pupil.

Laxus is getting supported by Raijinshu and i'm curious whether the other one's will get some support, too. Wendy should be supported by Grey and Leon. After all grey is the other user of Cloth Vanishing Magic... To be honest, the gap in power between lowie guilders and powerhouses like Erza or Orga, Kagura and some other guys is just too great. If a random guild fighter can take on a dragon brute, those S-rank mages should be able to take on hundreds of them. At once.

I'll think those dragon slayers will have the most epic fights, but will we see some other epic powers? I'm talking about the guild leaders. They might not be on Makarov's level, but some of them should have decent powers. I'm especially talking about Gold Mine and that Blue Pegagus guy (the ones who were in Fairy Tail before they started their own guilds).

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ikahel's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Zilconis' magic versus mirajane, lucy, wendy and yukino; and now everyone know how this fight will look like...
    Last edited by Ikahel; May 10, 2013 at 08:34 AM.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

what makes me wonder is the sentence from Natsu: "if that's what it takes to protect everyone... then I'll just give up being a human" from here...

is this only a wrong translation (but Mangastream is usually very accurate) or there's something more? Maybe Mashima is trolling us or this sentence has a deeper meaning...("give up being a human".. in order to became what? The theory of Natsu being Acnologia fits very well with this sentence)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Wendy dose beat Zilconis, then I have a bad feeling that Wendy will gain his dragon magic....

Fan service just got multiplied

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

All DS can potentially turn into dragons.... I think that is what that means.

Seeing the chapter I think it is very likely that it will be decided by the support the DSs get to some extent. Their magic can indeed hurt dragons but in terms of volume of magic they should still be inferior. Natsu seems to have to go at it alone however he has two elements so perhaps that will do. Gajeel is likely to fight a dragon with levy. I would think she will be a strong support, specially if she got second origin. She could provide gajeel with iron and perhaps even shadow which would make for a good development and a way for him to recover from his wounds.

Cobra should have nothing but support from BP. They have hibiki's magic and perhaps there is some poison perfume somewhere around... or the armpit smell will be the ultimate poison.

Sting and rogue probably won't have support but they do have DF and a recent power boost. I guess rogue is due his nakama powerup.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

pretty good chapter, more power of friends stuff (gag)

i love seeing a determined wendy!!! so kawaii!!!

poor blue pegasus they really are useless

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the entire chapter... until the end where the author suddenly decides a "fan service magic" is a good idea...
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I was sort of expecting Zirconis' breath to shoot jade shard or turn people to jade or something, but... okay. Fine. I've seen Mashima do this before. Just ignore the clothes loss and beat him up anyway. If he's going to use his power for something that has no effect in the immodest then that just makes him an easier opponent. If that was his genuine breath weapon, then no wonder he was killed during the civil war.

Not sure what else to say. The chapter was mostly setup. Still no mention of what was done with Jellal after he walked up to the people who want to hang him.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Fanservice...
    It's fine when it make sense, in this case... not so much.

Anyway, this chapter was mostly about pairing the fighters, so I expect the actual battle to start next week.
    From all the Dragon Slayer, the one I'm more curious to see is Wendy. I can't wait to see how she's going to win!

About what Natsu said, I think he knows that a Dragon Slayer become more and more a dragon as he goes deep into Dragon Slaying magic.
    We already know that Acnologia was a human first, before transforming into a dragon.

I think we can expect some Dragon Slayer (if not most of them) to go into "Dragon force" mode, where their skins starts looking like scales.
    And Natsu might even go one step further and be even more dragon-like, with horns or other dragons characteristics.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Not much happening this chapter, just arranging the matchups going forward. The fanservice at the end, as has been stated, was unnecessary and just out of place.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast