Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 520 Discussion / 521 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by alisdfd View Post
    I don't think tanaka will go to the dark side but remember what ryuuto told of his master when he is super coonfident of winning he let his guard down hence why tanaka was asble to land a hit. I think it is important to know that tanaka is not a fool but a wise ass who will use this information in the last seconds he would properly let kensei teach him to fool him to believe that he is in control but it is tanak who will reduce his killing intent in other to throw tanaka off balance.

Hence he will lose his fight or get damaged very badly. Remember tanaka said he is not a killer. In this sense the author indicated that he will not go to the dark side easily.

Tanaka will reduce his killing intent to put kensei off balance causing him to land a powerful hit to his eyes or lungs within a fraction of a second when he increase the killing intent.
    Interesting point.

With Kensei, I think this strategy might work well:

- like you said, "hide" the killing intent, but at a certain point let it surface
    - however, this attack with the killing intent is a feint (if you believe it will kill him when it hits, it should actually possible)
    - right before it lands, remove the killing intent, switch to another attack and neutralize Kensei

Of course, such a thing would be terribly risky, and there's always the chance to get 'sucked' into feelings of hatred and actually kill Kensei - or be deafeated trying.

But, to put Kensei off guard, I think this is the way to go.

Kensei holds his believes so high, he will never believe that anyone who comes at him with true killing intent will be able to hold back at the very last moment.

This would mean of course, absolute mastery of his emotions on Takana's part.
    Last edited by Darkelve; May 07, 2013 at 03:55 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkelve View Post
    Interesting point.

With Kensei, I think this strategy might work well:

- like you said, "hide" the killing intent, but at a certain point let it surface
    - however, this attack with the killing intent is a feint (if you believe it will kill him when it hits, it should actually possible)
    - right before it lands, remove the killing intent, switch to another attack and neutralize Kensei

Of course, such a thing would be terribly risky, and there's always the chance to get 'sucked' into feelings of hatred and actually kill Kensei - or be deafeated trying.

But, to put Kensei off guard, I think this is the way to go.

Kensei holds his believes so high, he will never believe that anyone who comes at him with true killing intent will be able to hold back at the very last moment.

This would mean of course, absolute mastery of his emotions on Takana's part.
    yes i agree tanaka has many years to nurture his hatred for kensei hence he would hold or channel his emottions in order to defeat or even kill kensei i think as i said previously tanaka was watching the whole fight between ryuuto and kensei hence he came up with a plan if what i am saying is true then kensei made a bikg mistake of underestimating ryuuto as since he told of his master's secret it will mean that he will lose to tanaka.

afterward i want to seee tanaka train kenichi when he joins elder

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/80083608/1

Reading the chapter again. I remember that Kensei experimented on Tanaka's master and he died in the result, is Kensei trying to pull the same with tanaka hence why Akisame is worried about the scroll he found?

MS translation gives Berserker the correct words about Tanaka not defeating a OSNF that easy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

it seems that tanaka surpassed his master
    hence tanaka may use this move at the very last second

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK Chapter 521 Discussion / 522 Predictions

http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/66088044/1

Oh well snap, Chapter out. I never saw this one coming, biggest plot twist the manga has ever given so far.... now I am bummed out. Can't wait for next week....

I guess it can be a tad ambiguous... wonder what happened to the renka lookalike.... Perhaps she left him? I guess the alternative makes more sense....

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSD Kenichi Spoiler Thread

Chapter is out on Mangareader!

http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/521

Well, the chapter was quite interesting! Tanaka seems to be quite determined. It seems that he really has gotten very strong. It seems he isn't even low level of Master, but at least around average Master...

It's great to finally see his Master and his wife.

But at the end of the chapter I felt a strange thing... Is his wife and child still alive?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Chapter is out on Mangareader!
    It's great to finally see his Master and his wife.

But at the end of the chapter I felt a strange thing... Is his wife and child still alive?
    i'm not sure i understood everything in this chapter. The master was already condemned? maybe kensei gave him a honorable death?
    and what about that last page, what shall we take for that? is tanaka crazy?
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, from the chapter it seems midou was already sick when he was training tanaka. which only thickens the plot so far....

Thanking about it in context it really does not make sense for tanaka's exwife to be dead. He is hesitating to kill kensei to a great degree and overall the elder has not really acted in way which suggest she really did die. I think he got obsessed with revenge and she left him until he can make up his mind about his priorities. I would love the twist that she is dead but I don't think it would be entirely consistent with other small manga developments. I guess it is plausible midou wanted to live and allowed kensei to experiment on him which killed him.

That said, tanaka is obviously insane and needs to be heavily medicated (or at least medicated enough for him to not talk with his phone).

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm really interested in seeing what it is that happened in Tanaka's past. Everything seemed pretty straightforward before, but it seems as though the events were far more complicated than expected. Looking forward to next week's chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, about Tankas wife, what i think happened...this "you have to beat me to marry my daughter" thing is related to everything. Probably Midou was about to approve Tanaka and bless both of them, but suddenly, Kensei kicks in and kill him wich mean by last word, this girl is now belongs to Kensei.
    And second note: yes, i think she is dead for some reason.
    And the lastone, i think Kenichi will get into just same situation, but will remember Tanaka's case and act differently (long term prediction)
    Nice chapter)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, chapter 521 was really great! We got to know some more history, and the fighting was awesome.

Great ending panels too.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That last panel threw me completely off guard. What in the hell is going here?

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

"What's wrong? Is this all the killing intent you can muster?" Kensei is BOSS right now.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; May 10, 2013 at 01:03 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

I hope Tanaka's family is alive, if this cheerful character was actually a mad man talking to the phone with his deceased wife and child it would be the most depressing thing ever in this manga.

I mean, it would be a complete change in tone from a half-serious comic yet action packed series to an utterly depressing one.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hhv94's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I'm guessing Tanaka's wife and kid are probably dead. I also wonder what this tragic past will reveal. I feel sorry for him. What a sad plot twist. Does this mean Tanaka is sick mental or something? Can't wait for the next chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK Chapter 521 Discussion / 522 Predictions

http://mangastream.com/read/hsdk/66088044/1

Maybe it happened what we think it did. Remember Akisame saying that there was no dojo but just a bunch of charcoal?

New Reply
Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast