Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: The Naruto and Sasuke Upcoming Tag Team

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Naruto and Sasuke Upcoming Tag Team

Since it seems sasuke is headed to aid the alliance in the war, the Naruto and Sasuke dream tag team it rising around the corner. This should be entertaining seeing how this unfolds so...

- How do you think the two will react at one another?

- Do you think they will display tactics similiar to part 1 against zabuza?

- Recently some shinobi have been combining ninjutsu to create an even stronger one, do you think that could happen to them?

- Who will have the greatest feats?

- Will Naruto be able to accept Sasuke immediately as he is now or will he be hesitant?

You can discuss this questions and whatever else might come to mind regarding their upcoming meeting

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Naruto and Sasuke Upcoming Tag Team

Quote Quote:
    Sasuke will still act reserved and like a dick, and won't say something fruity along the lines of "I'm here to protect the bonds that strengthen me!" or anything. He'll simply state "My brother sacrificed everything for Konohagakure. I won't let his sacrifice be in vain. The enemy of my brother... is MY enemy!" Then we'll see ninja thinking "Wow, Itachi is so awesome to have been able to change Sasuke."

Quote Quote:
    Kinda, but not really. Combinations, ofcourse. The scale of the battle shouldn't allow for it.

Quote Quote:
    - Recently some shinobi have been combining ninjutsu to create an even stronger one, do you think that could happen to them?
    FRS+Amaterasu. It's heat was so much that it could negate the natural energy that powered Kabuto's Muki Tensei. Amaterasu's heat may just manage to do distinct damage to the Juubi because it's made of natural energy. Atleast if it's boosted with Kurama's chakra, since it'll boost Sasuke's attacks 3 times their normal strength.

Quote Quote:
    Madara, lmao. Seriously though, Sasuke hasn't received the power up everyone expected him to have by the time he reaches the battlefield, so either Naruto or the Kages. Though if Sasuke gets a sublimated Final Susanoo on the way, he'll have the greatest feat, since he would have acquired it without gaining the Rinnegan or anything else to be considered outside power.

Quote Quote:
    - Will Naruto be able to accept Sasuke immediately as he is now or will he be hesitant?
    Naruto senses malice now that he has Kurama's chakra mode. If there's anything at all fishy about Sasuke he'll know right from the beginning, but may ignore it until the battle is over, or until Sasuke flips out and tries to start killing his friends.
    Last edited by ninjabot; May 01, 2013 at 10:16 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

- yea I'm expecting Sasuke to be the stuck up one he usually is, but I'm hoping I see a determination in him that's eager to fulfill his brothers wishes and hopefully Naruto won't be too homo about Sasuke being there

- I'm hoping for some time of trickery and tactics, cuz they won't be winning by brute force IMO

- we can always bring forth the fan fav move of the chidasengan seeing those two combined would be awesome

- out of everyone I honestly don't know, hashi will display how powerful he is with his wood, tobirama hopefully with some BA suitons, maybe hiruzen can show his efficiency in all types of combat, and minato with his light speed attacks. Hopefully Sasuke will display some new abilities which I'm sure and naruto gets his gift so whatever that is. Madara is about to go crazy and Jyuubi is of course will nuke stuff (hopefully once he transforms again he shows intelligence of some sort)

- yea your right he can detect malice and hate almost forgot

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Naruto will get a huge moost in morale that is for sure. I mean he keeps blabering about friendship and what not so you can imagine.
    Sasuke will be... Sasuke... Cold, calculated and what not.

To put it simple:

Naruto=Hashirama.
    Sasuke=Tobirama.

That is how they will act.

Quote Quote:
    I seriously hope so but probably not. They are probably just going to trow everything at Madara. Some tactics will be there, now how much i can't say.

The ninja alliance is curently down (probably) but not dead as Naruto's chakra probably protected them.

The Hokages are going to go for Juubi and Naruto/Sasuke for Madara. Insane fight incoming.

Quote Quote:
    Naruto has been blabering for a long time that that his wind is going to keep Sasuke's flame alive or something like that. We will probably see some Katon + Futon combos.

Quote Quote:
    Considering Sasuke got no powerup that would be Naruto as he runs with Kurama.
    The way i see it its:

Naruto=firepower.
    Sasuke=brainpower.

Quote Quote:
    Oh most defenetly. Not only does he have SM and CM to sense stuf but his friendship is over 9000 :P

Naruto is going to be overwhelmed with joy seeing Sasuke there helping him.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

That's actually what I'm waiting for. They are probably invincible once in tag team. Sasuke will act douchy for a bit but considering Itachi saved his ass and opened his eyes, he'll warm up to the idea of being nice to his best friend.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Bijuu dama with Susano'o arrows. Mark my words. MARK IT.

I can see a lot of combination attacks happening, though sadly there may not be much strategy. I'm hopin they go after Madara first, as that requires more strategy and actual teamwork not involving combination attacks. It'd be have been so awesome if Naruto knew water element as well, but alas. I think Sasuke will enter by mocking Naruto as if nothing changed, and explain that Itachi is his reason for helping the Alliance out.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I can also see Naruto getting an erection when he hears that Sasuke wants to save Konoha.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am dying to see both naruto and madaras reaction to sasuke

madara because he will be fighting one of the only two living uchiha
    and one that is almost as strong as he was (without the edo perks and rinnegan)
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; May 03, 2013 at 02:55 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    I am dying to see both naruto and madaras reaction to sasuke

madara because he will be fighting one of the only two living uchiha
    and one that is almost as strong as he was (without the edo perks and rinnegan)
    As strong as Madara was? No way lol... Just no way... Replace Madara with Sasuke and Hashirama would completely crush him. EMS Madara is on a different level... Well at least CURENTLY.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i bet you that ems sasuke is closer to ems madara than you sre giving him credit for

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    As strong as Madara was? No way lol... Just no way... Replace Madara with Sasuke and Hashirama would completely crush him. EMS Madara is on a different level... Well at least CURENTLY.
    As far as we know Madara only has one MS POWER so Sasuke could very well be in his league before gaining rinnengan and wood jutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Bijuu dama with Susano'o arrows. Mark my words. MARK IT.

I can see a lot of combination attacks happening, though sadly there may not be much strategy. I'm hopin they go after Madara first, as that requires more strategy and actual teamwork not involving combination attacks. It'd be have been so awesome if Naruto knew water element as well, but alas. I think Sasuke will enter by mocking Naruto as if nothing changed, and explain that Itachi is his reason for helping the Alliance out.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/574/10

or sasuke will mix this ball with flashdama or he will cover kurama's full form with his ems susanoo armor and attack with simultaneous enton attacks.

ffirst flashdama while it is in its own way, tajuu kage bunshin enton disks no jutsu!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

im begining to wonder if we will ever see it

it seems like its been a month since i read a chapter!!!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Zimbabwe
    Post Thanks / Like

^
    I'm with you on this one, I'm in agony!

New Reply