Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: The winner of group 6 is... ?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yammy Llargo

18 48.65%
  • Kensei Muguruma

19 51.35%
  • Aaroniero Arruruerie

0 0%
  • Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio

0 0%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Tournament: Group 6

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Tournament: Group 6

Don't forget to read the rules first before you proceed. You can click on character names below pictures to go to their Bleach wiki article for more information. Every character fights for himself/herself in group stage, there're no teams.

GROUP 6

Welcome to the Group 6 of the second Bleach Tournament!
    Here are the contestants who will battle against each other to advance to the next round in the sixth group:

Synopsis

The brawl of all brawls! Yami, Kensei, Dodorni and Arroniero are met with each other to prove their worth in a battle for supremacy! Will Yami rage his way to the top and prove his cero espada position is well deserved? Will Arroniero, the one man army arrancar, prove fancy gimmicky numbers don't mean anything to him? Will Dodorni steal all the chocolate and prove he is worthy of being a espada? Will kensei show all those espada that they have nothing on a captain?

Quotes

Yammy: "Now, go ahead. Piss me off more, more, more... It's only gonna make the way you guys die all the more messy."
    Kensei: "Sorry, but I'm not mature enough to show restraint when it comes to kids...!"
    Aaroniero: "I like that face filled with fear. Allow the fear to envelop you!"
    Dordoni: "Kids who can't listen need to be punished."
    Last edited by kkck; May 09, 2013 at 09:13 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament: Group 6

I'm going to go Yammy, although I'm a bit uncertain about this one. The two individuals that would seem to be as the forefront; Yammy and Kensei, have had limited time to shine and have had off-panel battles. However, Yammy's rank and the need for two captains, albeit injured captains, to bring him down should put him at the top of the pile.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Don Panini? Seriously? I weep for him, any of the remaining three will wipe the floor with him.

I suppose Kensei can defeat Aaroniero without much trouble, so it's Kensei vs. Yammy. It took two non-Visored captains to take him down, and one of the two was Kenpachi. So I'm not sure. I think Yammy's chances are greater.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to have to go with Kensei. Yammy is simply far too slow, even in his best form. Kensei seemed to be one of the faster Vizards and his hits were powerful. The other two are just weak.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Kensei wins. Yammi would get destroyed in an instant before he can even get to his true enraged form. Kensei is able to stop a WW punch. One that knocked out a vizard and broke her face. He also faced a hollowfied bankai ichigo in shikai and was blowing off limbs here and there.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Buzz Killington's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll go with Yammy here. Guys a monstrosity of power, and is a pain to keep down (And then he just enrages further). In the end he was able to send both Kenpachi and Byakuya back to Soul Society with apparently significant injury, and I sincerely doubt Kensei alone can sub in for both those guys and get an equal result.

DADS and AA won't do much but be defeated

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Killington View Post
    I'll go with Yammy here. Guys a monstrosity of power, and is a pain to keep down (And then he just enrages further). In the end he was able to send both Kenpachi and Byakuya back to Soul Society with apparently significant injury, and I sincerely doubt Kensei alone can sub in for both those guys and get an equal result.

DADS and AA won't do much but be defeated
    They hardly suffered any injuries against Yammy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Kensei - Yammy is strong, but two injured captains took him down in short order. Kensei will be fighting him not only uninjured. but with his hollow mask - he'll be a step above the likes of an uninjured Byakuya or near-suicidal Kenpachi...

Epic Brofist!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How'd you figure that?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c422/6.html

The observers note their injuries as being horrible, and you can also see numerous injuries on multiple parts of their bodies (Byakuya's not so much, since he's clothed, however what you can see does have him injured)
    Last edited by Buzz Killington; May 09, 2013 at 09:14 AM.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but those weren't injuries that they sustained from Yammy, or more accurately, the majority of those injuries. The other two Espadas that they fought were the ones that damaged them quite a bit. Zaraki was practically half-dead by the time he defeated Nnoitra and Byakuya had sustained injuries (such as cutting himself in the hand) in his fight against the other Espada (forgot the name).

In other words, Yammy was defeated by Byakuya and Zaraki in a state in which they were already severely injured. I think that Kensei would thus defeat Yammy as well.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Crystal Black's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    Yes, but those weren't injuries that they sustained from Yammy, or more accurately, the majority of those injuries. The other two Espadas that they fought were the ones that damaged them quite a bit. Zaraki was practically half-dead by the time he defeated Nnoitra and Byakuya had sustained injuries (such as cutting himself in the hand) in his fight against the other Espada (forgot the name).

In other words, Yammy was defeated by Byakuya and Zaraki in a state in which they were already severely injured. I think that Kensei would thus defeat Yammy as well.
    Isane and Orihime had healed Byakuya and Zaraki before they arrived to face Yammy though. It wouldn't make much sense for a half-dead Zaraki and a injured Byakuya to kill off the strongest espada in those conditions. Yammy was dumb, but he wasn't that weak.
    Smiling Devil

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Byakuya had isane and perhaps even unohana to heal him though. I don't think the wounds he got during the fight would have been a huge issue. With kenpachi the matter was more ambiguous although he didn't seem injured when he actually fought yami. They wouldn't have been at 100% but its probable they actually got proper medical treatment before their battle considering unohana and isane were there. More so, we know for a fact that restoring reiatsu is easy for unohana and overall byakuya did have a rather comfortable victory over zomari.... There is also the consideration that byakuya and kenpachi fought against yami together, in this case the fight is a 4 way. The other 3 ganging up on yami is at large not an option.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post

In addition to what the others said, the implications, as well as the showings, indicate they were indeed healed before they fought Yammy

This is them when they first appeared
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v44/c379/22.html

This is after
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v45/c422/5.html

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    Don Panini? Seriously? I weep for him, any of the remaining three will wipe the floor with him.
    Ehm, Aaroniero himself admitted he's shit and that he's an Espada simply because he has the potential to become stronger by absorbing other hollows (or maybe it was just Aizen feeling nostalgic for his old experiment? ). Privaron Espada were not that much, but Aaroniero was taken down by Rukia in a single cheap hit, he could well be the weakest of this group... who cares, not like we're voting out the weakest!

Yammy vs Kensei? Yammy's performance was so poor for Espada no. 0 that I'm voting Kensei. I believe he could even win by running around and chopping pieces of hollow meat out of Yammy until there's no more to chop off.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The fight is between Yammy and Kensei. At first I imagines, Yammy would win but doing little more searching and using unvote option, I think Kensei could win this fight. In his Shikai state, Kensei can use control wind and energy. Kensei can attack Yammy while maintaining distance from his reach. He can use Shiaki Special Abilities Bakudantsuki or Air Blades. Both these attacks are powerful. And when the time comes, Kensei can go Bankai and use Tekken Tachikaze. On top of that, he has hollow mask. Yammy's massive transformation isn't known for speed and that is something Kensei can use to land meaty blows on the giant.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast