Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: The winner of group 12 is... ?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Coyote Starrk

The results are hidden 0%
  • Tōshirō Hitsugaya

• Gantenbainne Mosqueda

• Shūhei Hisagi

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bleach Tournament: Group 12

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Ongoing] Bleach Tournament: Group 12

I can't see any option for Hitsugaya to win this match. He couldn't take down Harribel on his own and couldn't do it even with Liza's and Hiyori's help, so no way he can even think to have a chance against Starrk. Starrk is way stronger than Harribel in every term and especially speed and Reiatsu. Also I don't know how Hitsugaya can escape or counter Cero Metrolleta... Even if all Starrk's opponents in this group will team-up and go all-out from the start I still can't see how they will be able to even tie with Starrk...

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament: Group 12

what a fight! I'm sorry I will have to decide between hitsugaya and stark. stark is the strongest,but in these 2 years the former has developed his bankai into a true bankai,therefore I'd like to vote him,especially as his swordsmanship is improving as well

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Kyouraku said it would take 50 years to Hitsugaya to surpass him, so I don't think Hitsu can defeat Stark after just 2 years of trainning.
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leshrak View Post
    Kyouraku said it would take 50 years to Hitsugaya to surpass him, so I don't think Hitsu can defeat Stark after just 2 years of trainning.
    I think he said 100 years, actually. Besides, Hitsugaya doesn't even have a Bankai at the moment.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Ongoing] Bleach Tournament: Group 12

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    I can't see any option for Hitsugaya to win this match. He couldn't take down Harribel on his own and couldn't do it even with Liza's and Hiyori's help, so no way he can even think to have a chance against Starrk. Starrk is way stronger than Harribel in every term and especially speed and Reiatsu. Also I don't know how Hitsugaya can escape or counter Cero Metrolleta... Even if all Starrk's opponents in this group will team-up and go all-out from the start I still can't see how they will be able to even tie with Starrk...
    Well, I would argue hitsugaya did initially defeat harribel on his own. It was wonderweiss who released her from the ice pillar after all. In terms of speed hitsugaya is unlikely to be able to keep up but if he did master his bankai then the sheer amount of power he would be able to control should by all intents and purposes be immensely greater than before. Keep in mind that hitsugaya successfully sealed harribel with his incomplete AND weakened bankai. Hitsugaya perhaps will be able to do at least that in a controlled manner without having to wait for the petals to disappear (if he even has petals at all). Hitsugaya has as much range and with his weather perhaps even more firepower than starrk. Given the very nature of hitsugaya's bankai there is no scenario under which starrk won't be under it. Starrk ultimately does not have the means to actually defend himself either. Perhaps he can get to hitsugaya with wolves but hitsugaya can also definitely reach him with bankai. I really can't make up my mind here.... Seriously, even hitsugaya's incomplete bankai proved to be immensely powerful... Actually mastering it would already be enough to make hitsugaya insane.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Starrk was even for Shunsui too fast, which is considered as the strongest captain. Even with help from Ukitake and the Vizards, Starrk made a very good performance.
    Halibel and Aizen showed us, how weak Hitsugaya is. You can provoke him too easy and he depends too much on his bankai, which has a time limit. Starrk wins without a doubt!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

100 years makes thing even worse for Hitsugaya haha. Stak still wins
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if Hitsugaya has perfected his Bankai, I'm not so sure it's enough to take Starrk. His power over water and ice isn't perfectly suited to combating Starrk like it was Harribel's ability. Completing his mastery over Bankai shouldn't make Hitsugaya much stronger in other areas, and he even stated that Harribel's speed and strength surpassed his (I really don't know why she didn't just close in and chop him in half, but that's for another discussion), and Starrk's would even more so. I'm not saying Starrk is above Bankai in general, but Hitsugaya's doesn't really have any real power over him.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Amigo View Post
    Starrk was even for Shunsui too fast, which is considered as the strongest captain. Even with help from Ukitake and the Vizards, Starrk made a very good performance.
    Halibel and Aizen showed us, how weak Hitsugaya is. You can provoke him too easy and he depends too much on his bankai, which has a time limit. Starrk wins without a doubt!
    Not anymore, I think it was stated in a post-Deicide interview on new powers that Hitsu trained and perfected his bankai, so it has a slightly different form + no time limit, or something like that. But Starrk still wins.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Starrk fought against a half hearted Shunsui. He didn't outspeed him. He has guns that shoot cero that don't need any ammo refill. He can keep his opponent on the run. Thats what he did with Shunsui. When it came down to one vs one he got beat. He did handle two Vizards, but could Hitsu do the same? I don't think so, but his Bankai is unique. He can turn the WHOLE AREA into a frozen tundra if he desires. Remember he has weather subjucation. He can make it rain so to speak. Starrk can split his soul and turn the wolves into 'spirit bombs' if you wanna call it that. Which would reign supreme? Starrk has speed advantage, but Hitsugaya can make the whole area his own. He also has the ice clone that could buy him a second chance. Remember that Hitsu used his strongest technique with one ice flower. This means it was extremely limited. Could a full powered move freeze everone and everything? I believe so. He might not be the strongest or brightest, but his bankai is probably the strongest we have seen outside Yama's. I think its the closest fight weve seen, but not sure who would win this contest.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Results

Coyote Starrk25
    Tōshirō Hitsugaya 3
    Gantenbainne Mosqueda 0
    Shūhei Hisagi 1

Coyote Starrk is the winner of Group 12.

You can discuss the results in Bleach Tournament Discussion Thread.

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2