Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: The winner of group 13 is... ?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Wonderweiss Margela

The results are hidden 0%
  • Quilge Opie

• Ikkaku Madarame

• Izuru Kira

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Tournament: Group 13

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Tournament: Group 13

Don't forget to read the rules first before you proceed. You can click on character names below pictures to go to their Bleach wiki article for more information. Every character fights for himself/herself in group stage, there're no teams.

GROUP 13

Welcome to the Group 13 of the second Bleach Tournament!
    Here are the contestants who will battle against each other to advance to the next round in the thirteenth group:

Synopsis

Quilge, Wonderweiss, Ikkaku and Kira have made it their mission to kill the other 3 and there will be only one man standing when it all ends! Quilge has had enough of that shinigami plague and will not rest until fear of his power has taken the shinigami beyond the grave! Ikkaku has had it with a stranger drinking all his booze and without fail he will eliminate all the suspects! Kira will not tolerate tolerate being called a plague or scum and will show everyone the true sorrow of battle! Worderweiss is confused as hell but he will still extinguish all those in his way! Who will prevail?

Quotes

Wonderweiss: "Aaaaahhhhh!"
    Quilge: "Each time I witness my victims struggling in vain the same thought occurs to me anew.'Can the death of the weak truly be so wretched a sight?' It pains me to watch. Hurry and die."
    Ikkaku: "It's only natural to show our true levels of Reiatsu. Whether it is worthy of praise is something you will learn after you die."
    Kira: "Battle is not a stage for empty heroics and nor is it something to take pleasure in. Battle is filled with despair. Dark, terrifying. That is the way that it should be. That way, people learn to fear battle and to choose the path of non-violence where possible."
    Last edited by Miyagi; May 23, 2013 at 03:22 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament: Group 13

I think Quilge takes this. Wonderweiss is strong but I don't think that he can defeat Quilge because of Blut since he's practically retarded. He'd leave quite a few openings where Quilge would be able to switch to the offensive Blut and cause some serious damage. Quilge could also likely trap Wonderweiss in his Jail and based on what Yhwach said, only Quincies are able to escape.

Kira and Ikkaku are somewhat irrelevant. They are both close-ranged fighters and severely outclassed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quilge. His Sklaverei will obliterate even a released Wonderweiss. Ikkaku and Kira don't stand a chance against him, either (even if Ikkaku had his undamaged bankai).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Wonderweiss is actually pretty strong, despite his less than stellar performance against Yamamoto and super freaking disappointing release. He is an Espada level arrancar who could stand up to captain class opponents. He should do fairly well against Quilge. Plus the fights take place on neutral ground so Quilge shouldn't dominate since he isn't in Hueco Mundo. However Vollstandig and Sklaverei are pretty strong. If Wonderweiss is fast enough he could disrupt the blut transference, but since we have no real gauge on his speed, he probably won't be able to stand against Quilge. The other two are irrelevant.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

The best gauge of his speed was when he managed to instantly move from his location to stab Ukitake. He is pretty fast, in other words. But the main reason I think that will lead to him losing is the fact that he has no reasoning abilities whatsoever. He's as primtive as you can get. Because of that, he will leave more than a few openings where Quilge can use his jail.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I considered that, but we can't compare it to Ichigo's speed which is the level it needs to be to keep Quilge's blut on the defensive.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Gotenkss's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Izuru Kira is very tough fighter to beat up close., but very very poor Long range fighter.
    Izuru wass severely wounded by a Quincy destroying a large portion of the right side of Kira's abdomen and right arm.

Madarme's Bankai is strong but slow. Also he was beaten in during Quincy invasion.

Wonderwiess is instinctual fighter with no apparent defensive or strategic skills.

Quilge was able to beat three Fraccion and hold on to Uryu and Ichigo at same time.
    He has Blust, Reish absorption, Ransōtengai, Vollständig(Biskiel).
    He woud win this one..
    Would you like me to save you?... Just kidding.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL my vote goes to the nazi guy! wonderweiss was strong,but quilge's power is too haxed! I mean: it can absorb even orihime's barrier!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonderweis takes this. He doesn't need bankai. This is a reason these espada are trouble for the quincy. People seem to forget he has high speed regeneration and is the only one modified by the hoguyoku. His power is extinguisher. He caused Mashiro to lose her mask, he impaled an unwitting Juushiro. He intercepted Yamas punch to Aizen. He took single bone to the gut and regenerated. He has slmething Opie does not, thats his lack of intellect. But that works to his advantage. Opie would be unsuspecting of a clueless child. And I believe if Grimmjaw can slice him in half, WW could rip him apart.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Wonderweis takes this. He doesn't need bankai. This is a reason these espada are trouble for the quincy. People seem to forget he has high speed regeneration and is the only one modified by the hoguyoku. His power is extinguisher. He caused Mashiro to lose her mask, he impaled an unwitting Juushiro. He intercepted Yamas punch to Aizen. He took single bone to the gut and regenerated. He has slmething Opie does not, thats his lack of intellect. But that works to his advantage. Opie would be unsuspecting of a clueless child. And I believe if Grimmjaw can slice him in half, WW could rip him apart.
    ...and he defeated Kensei in Bankai offscreen. And not to forget that even Urahara was impressed when he saw Wonderweiß, during his fight against Yammy.

So it is much closer than most people think. Ayon showed us, that even Opie has a disadvantage when it comes down to brute force...and i am sure that WW is more dangerous than Ayon. The only problem is Sklaverei.. But yeah, will give my vote to WW, because he is unpredictable

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He wont be taken seriously until its too late imo. He seems too dumb but isnt.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Wonderweiss can't "extinguish" just any power, Aizen created him for negating Ryujin Jakka only.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

After some thinking I would go with Wondy. This guy is obviously one of the strongest Arrancars. Maybe only Yami was stronger and he was somewhere around Stark's level in power.
    You should consider that no matter what, but he managed to one-shot Ukitake (who was at that point the third strongest Captain in Gotei after Shunsui and Unohana, since Yama is in a different league) and do it just with one piercing punch. Then he took down Hollowified Mashiro who seems to be around minimum Captain Level while Hollowified and then take down Kensei in Bankai and that's one hell of feats. I seriously doubt Kirge would be able to take down Kensei, while in Bankai, especially without using his Sklaverei like he did on Ayon, because that was one hell of power-up.

About Wondy's ability... Of course his release Extinguir works only against Yama's sword. But he has a basic ability of negating enemy's abilities like when he negated Hitsugaya's Ice Prison, where Hallibel was trapped,or when he negated Mashiro's Mask and I think he managed to win against Kensei with something along this... I think he managed to negate the effect of Kensei's Bankai to some extent, thus Kensei lost his trump card.

Wondy's speed is also top-notch. Somewhere around top level Captains like Shunsui, Yama or Aizen, because he easily managed to outspeed Ukitake and also managed to block Yama's punch directed to Aizen.

While I do believe that Kirge is damn strong and maybe was one of the strongest Sternenritters, but I doubt he would be able to win against Wondy.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    Wonderweiss can't "extinguish" just any power, Aizen created him for negating Ryujin Jakka only.
    He made Mashiro's mask dissappear much faster than what it is suppose to. And where did I say his power extinguishes everything? He certainly has an ability thats not quite explained in detail.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it's another power. I think he just made her exert more power than she usually did and made her powers dissipate earlier than she anticipated.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast