Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: The winner of group 14 is... ?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Kenpachi Zaraki

The results are hidden 0%
  • Love Aikawa

• Sajin Komamura

• Orihime Inoue

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Tournament: Group 14

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament: Group 14

Kenpachi will win this tournament if Yama and Bach arent included. So please go on, we wanna see a serious fight

If only we would know Love's Bankai, it would be more interesting.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    Well that sucks. I like Kommamura, and consider him to be stronger than people accuse him of being.
    However... Kenpachi...
    If only Kenpachi had been replaced with someone like Hitsuguya or Byakuya - I could have at least tried to argue for him...
    Guess I, like everyone else, will be voting for Kenpachi (will this be the first 100% fight?).
    Nope, I voted for Love out of spite. I personally think it should have been his per-training self as there aren't many competitors that could face him in this tourney as he is now. I'd think Unohana would be his only competition considering she wouldn't be constantly healing him and her Bankai appears to instantly melt flesh.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    Nope, I voted for Love out of spite. I personally think it should have been his per-training self as there aren't many competitors that could face him in this tourney as he is now. I'd think Unohana would be his only competition considering she wouldn't be constantly healing him and her Bankai appears to instantly melt flesh.
    heh, if only more people will follow your lead and vote out of spite (kinda wish I had thrown my vote at Koma-san now) then we may have an interesting series of later fights... I wonder who people will pick when the eventual Barragan vs Kenpachi business begins...
    Also, I too wonder what her bankai does/did... I thought the melting thing was a metaphor/in the mind of Kenpachi - but perhaps it was her ability... Pity it wasn't explained very well...
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that sucks. I like Kommamura, and consider him to be stronger than people accuse him of being.
    However... Kenpachi...
    If only Kenpachi had been replaced with someone like Hitsuguya or Byakuya - I could have at least tried to argue for him...
    Guess I, like everyone else, will be voting for Kenpachi (will this be the first 100% fight?).
    Yeah, I really wanted a chance to stand up and say Komamura could take Zaraki. He's a victim of the Kenpachi Effect, he's one of the people who goes up against Zaraki and gets used as a tool to show how tough he is and gets made to look weak in comparison. It happened to Nnoitra, it happened to Yammy, that (non canon) novel even suggested it would happen to Aizen and Yama.

But anyway, next to current Zaraki, nope, no one who isn't a Royal Guard (even that's debatable) or probably Juhabach himself isn't getting trashed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

heh, if only more people will follow your lead and vote out of spite (kinda wish I had thrown my vote at Koma-san now) then we may have an interesting series of later fights... I wonder who people will pick when the eventual Barragan vs Kenpachi business begins...
    Also, I too wonder what her bankai does/did... I thought the melting thing was a metaphor/in the mind of Kenpachi - but perhaps it was her ability... Pity it wasn't explained very well...
    You can change your vote. Personally, I'd vote for Baraggan over Kenpachi. I do not see how Kenpachi could beat Baraggan, based on the limitations of the tournament.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this isn't really fair for Orihime. The only impressive thing we've seen from her recently is her brief face-off against Ginjo over healing Ichigo. Her new shield might be an effective weapon, depending on how exactly it works. Anyway, I voted for Kenpachi, since Inoue makes for a good support character in the team rounds, and really wouldn't be able to win here anyway.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    You can change your vote. Personally, I'd vote for Baraggan over Kenpachi. I do not see how Kenpachi could beat Baraggan, based on the limitations of the tournament.
    And have! muahahahaha (power overwhelming)
    But yeah, I would also, probably. However, I can imagine people will use the Aizen-Soi fong effect (too strong = cancel effect BS - I still don't believe this was anything more than an illusion on Aizen's part. He does love to mess with his opponents minds).
    Infinite RAGE!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously it isn't even a challenge.

As he is now after winning against Unohana and finally getting to know his Shikai's name he should be the second strongest Captain after Shunsui, so no way his opponents in this fight, since Inoue and Komamura would be out in a blink of an eye, while Love never showed his Bankai, so for noiw we can only consider him as we know and with his Shikai and Mask only he can't win against Zaraki, even though I believe he could take down other participants in this group.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

However... Kenpachi...
    I might vote Orihime just so it's not 100% :3

Epic Brofist!

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    I might vote Orihime just so it's not 100% :3
    Actually, Orihime's powers are so haxxx that if they were stronger, I'd have voted her. That shit (Rikka) has crazy potential. Imagine her able to reject the existences of all her opponents. Bam, fight won. But nothing like that was shown, so farewell
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Voted for Orihime, because I figure she can just reject Kenpachi's victory.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

She can't do that if he kills her.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kenpachi wins this round. I think there are a few opponents left that can beat him. He doesn't know his zanpakuto's name yet. And hes still brash. Someone with finesse and hax could kill him. But Orihime's hax ability isn't strong enough here. Neither are the other fighter's strengths. Kommamura may get a powerup soon in the manga but his time is now in the tournament. Love was no match for Starrk even with Rose. He probably is strong but imo not Zaraki level even with mask.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd say people like Starkk, Shunsui, Barragan, and Back could beat Kenpachi. He's not unbeatable, far fom it. But he wins this easily...

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    I'd say people like Starkk, Shunsui, Barragan, and Back could beat Kenpachi. He's not unbeatable, far fom it. But he wins this easily...
    going with the implications, Kenpachi is stronger than Unohana who is hailed as second strongest in Soul Society. that was Kenpachi even without his Zanpakuto power.

but i agree that Barragan may defeat Kenpachi, his power is that awesome.
    Naruto Forever

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast