Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: The winner of group 16 is... ?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • Kūgo Ginjō

The results are hidden 0%
  • Chōjirō Sasakibe

• Hiyori Sarugaki

• Yukio Hans Vorarlberna

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Tournament: Group 16

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Tournament: Group 16

Don't forget to read the rules first before you proceed. You can click on character names below pictures to go to their Bleach wiki article for more information. Every character fights for himself/herself in group stage, there're no teams.

GROUP 16

Welcome to the Group 16 of the second Bleach Tournament!
    Here are the contestants who will battle against each other to advance to the next round in the sixteenth group:

Synopsis

Ginjo decided to strike once again soul society and all hell breaks loose! Meanwhile Yukio has decided he will no longer stand for Ginjo's ploys and will fight him to the bitter end! Hiyori catches on and decides he has had enough of two humans with hollow powers making trouble and decides to end this once and for all! Sasakibe appears from soul society's end and is determined to stop this youths from running wild any longer! Will Ginjo carry out his revenge? Will Yukio put an end to the fighting? Will Hiyori eliminate all those who annoy her? Will Sasakibe impart the ultimate punishment on his enemies?

Quotes

Ginjo:"I cant have you dying on me.... So shut up and lie there"
    Sasakibe:"As a member of your school, I would only be able to imitate you. The role of a right-hand man should be to compensate for those areas which you cannot address!"
    Hiyori:"I really, really hate humans. I really hate Shinigami too."
    Yukio:"I am not sure you know gods can do anything"
    Last edited by Miyagi; May 26, 2013 at 12:04 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament: Group 16

I think its between Ginjou or Chojiro. Leaning Chojiro atm.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

For once, the Fullbringers don't get stomped. Yukio hasn't really shown a limit on his power - Hitsu managed to get into the room Yukio was in, but Renji was told he couldn't leave unless he killed Jackie, and Yukio clearly thought he could trap the likes of Byakuya and Kenpachi in it without worry. If his game is as powerful as it potentially can be, he wins. If not, I'd say Ginjo does. Chojiro was ultimately a VC, even with a Bankai, and Ichigo managed to one-shot his Shikai form without any difficulty in SS. Hiyori is strong but too rash, she'll charge in and get cut down/electrocuted before realising what her opponents are capable of...

Epic Brofist!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    For once, the Fullbringers don't get stomped. Yukio hasn't really shown a limit on his power - Hitsu managed to get into the room Yukio was in, but Renji was told he couldn't leave unless he killed Jackie, and Yukio clearly thought he could trap the likes of Byakuya and Kenpachi in it without worry. If his game is as powerful as it potentially can be, he wins. If not, I'd say Ginjo does. Chojiro was ultimately a VC, even with a Bankai, and Ichigo managed to one-shot his Shikai form without any difficulty in SS. Hiyori is strong but too rash, she'll charge in and get cut down/electrocuted before realising what her opponents are capable of...
    you should be clear about that. Chōjirō was only a VC because he didn't want to be any other squad other than the first. it has been implied that he was powerful enough to be a captain.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Ginjo is fairly the weakest here. Sasakibe has a very powerful bankai, Hiyori has Hollowfication, and Yukio has a hax Fullbring. This is a tough choice. Well, since Yukio's Fullbring is as broken as Barragan's Respira, I give my vote to him.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I, for one, am not convinced by the authors U-turn on Sasakibe's power. From what he has shown, he doesn't amount to much.
    Both Hiyori and Ginjo seem strong enough.
    However, Yukiko has a massively OP Fullbring. It managed to trap all of the forces of SS in a world that he controls. I agree with Kazu-sama, the limits on his power are not clear at all.
    I go with Yukiko here.
    Infinite RAGE!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasakibe, before his sudden revamp in ability, would get stomped. New Sasakibe should, in theory, win this with relative ease.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, going by manga, Sasakibe should win this battle, especially since he has quite a fearsome Bankai that can actually let him fight everyone at the same time. He is a monster, since he was as well implied to be at least around Shunsui in power, so if he wasn't dead he might be the first candidate for the CC seat, so I would go with him.

The second would obviously be Ginjo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    Well, going by manga, Sasakibe should win this battle, especially since he has quite a fearsome Bankai that can actually let him fight everyone at the same time. He is a monster, since he was as well implied to be at least around Shunsui in power, so if he wasn't dead he might be the first candidate for the CC seat, so I would go with him.

The second would obviously be Ginjo.
    At least as strong as Shunsui? Where the hell did you get that?

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, according to the manga he manged to master his Bankai around a month and he did that, when Shunsui was still a kid, so well I do believe he should be at least around Shunsui's level.

Even Yama complimented his strength and acknowledged him as a partner and not a pupil. And that says much about him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was considering Yukio, but while his ability has potential, he didn't utilize it fully and it could be broken. So the question is whose bankai would be the game changer, Ginjo or Sasakibe? While I don't believe Sasakibe is as strong as Shunsui, I'll go with him as I believe he is the strongest candidate in this particular battle. His bankai would be very effective against non-Yamamoto opponents. Ginjo even with bankai was still kinda weak in my opinion.

Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, compared to Ichigo most of the people in this manga look weak.

Most of the people say that the same Kirge didn't show anything to be considered strong in a fight against Ginjo, though I tend to dissagree, especially it's Ichigo to whom we are comparing. The guy is just a broken monster. So to actually to not loose in a blink of an eye like a useless Sternenritter in SS did against Ichi, is already a great fit.

The same thing applies to Ginjo. He was obviously the strongest among Fullbringers, especially after he absorbed Ichigo's Fullbring. He was just in another league compared to any other Fullbringer. I would say he would be even stronger than some Captains (Mayuri, Komamura). So I believe Ginjo is by far the second in this group. Of course after Sasakibe.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would say he would be even stronger than some Captains (Mayuri, Komamura).
    Both of them would wipe the floor with Sasakibe. And before you go all, but Komamura is so weak - ask yourself, how well would Sasakibe do against Aizen, Hollowfied Tousen and then Aizen again?

Would Sasakibe leave a fight with Kenpachi, without a scratch on him? Hmm... I think not
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I don't agree with Ginjo being stronger than those Captains. I'd give you certain vice-captains, but I don't think he stands a chance against a real captain, especially seeing how quickly Ichigo curb stomped him. Those are some weird people as Kirge stomped the Ayon and the Tres Beasta easily. And he was doing well against Bankai Ichigo who couldn't really damage him because his blut vene was strong enough to hold up against Tensa Zangetsu.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

sasakibe,with his 2000years bankai, should take this. Don't talk bullshit such as him being a VC or one-shotted by ichigo, it was stated he never really fought,unless to protect Yamamoto. Be was an idiot but in an all-out he should win...

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Well, according to the manga he manged to master his Bankai around a month and he did that, when Shunsui was still a kid, so well I do believe he should be at least around Shunsui's level.

Even Yama complimented his strength and acknowledged him as a partner and not a pupil. And that says much about him.
    you are wrong: Sasakibe mastered it over 2000 years ago, according to what Driscoll berci said. Instead,kyoraku shouldn't even be 800 (I'd say he is 400, though)! Just think of the flashback in which the war against yhwatch had taken place much time before,and he was only a kid whilst talking about that long time ago war!

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast