Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 144 Discussion/145 Predictions

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 144 Discussion/145 Predictions

I still am patiently wanting for my dear Zahard princess to arrive, and no its not Androssi

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bob sagit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ThatoneGuy1277 View Post
    Personally I hope Rak Can't control hi shape but it comes and goes randomly which will often put him into awkward situations that he needs saving from.

Also I sorta think that might be the case since he is chasing after Koon with his tiny legs and not his big long legs. But we'll have to wait and see for sure.
    lol I would love to see that, but I can't imagine Rak-Leader "needing" saving
    All hail Lelouch
    Spoiler show

Always try to be a 'Sir'

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering how SIU will be able to finish this in the next chapter. He said to expect a lot next week, but I'm nervous that Viole's battle might be shorter. If the fight is short, I'm hoping Viole wipes the floor with Vespa. She's pissing me off a bit with her smugness towards humans.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

A massive convergence. Rak/Koon/Wangnan battling the Octopus/Verdi.

Baam embarrassing Vespa, since she's been so rude towards humans probably because she was enslaved by one in the past or something. Baam steals her Honey Pot and enables her powerless. I am thinking Reflejo does something pretty sinister to end this current game. Either wiping out some of Leesoo's team members, or killing someone.

I don't know how Teddy will tie into this, if he does at all. He was too far in the background and already got passed up by Koon running toward Wangnan.

2 things still up in the air. Will Rak see Baam before they head to Archimedes, or will he simply find out about Baam from Koon? And will Androssi make an appearance or is she really caught by the Robot Guards?

Either way Baam/Viole is going to pull a complete mind trip on Leesoo and S1 team. He showcases that even without Shinsoo he is a dominant physical powerhouse, and he also showed some tenderness, kindness, and compassion by using light bullets on S1 team and trying to avoid fighting and violence when he could.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

i dotn get it how the hec did Rak sama turn into that miniature form of his?
    nd why doesnt he shout for him instead of scurrying after him in those short legs i doubt he can catch up with koon like this.
    LOVED the thorn Baam is officially the most unstoppable guy we have seen in the tower in action so far(Urek doesnt count)

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

WHERE THE HEC IS LAURIEEEEEEEE

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Dreams View Post
    I'm wondering how SIU will be able to finish this in the next chapter. He said to expect a lot next week, but I'm nervous that Viole's battle might be shorter. If the fight is short, I'm hoping Viole wipes the floor with Vespa. She's pissing me off a bit with her smugness towards humans.
    i might be wrong but i think this is the end of baams fight i think we might see a pannel where we see baam shooting lesso who is lying on the floor which clearly shows that they got owned or sth. There are too many things to show for one chap tbh i am sure Laurie will be shown and rak will be shown too
    wangnans peculiar condition will be dealt with rak or teddy or sth so i doubt we will get much of Baams action... nevertheless i ll love to see myself get it wrong and more baam action next week

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew that the thorn wasnt a weapon and it was actually apart of him.i wanna see viole own thaf bee bitch without his shisoon im getting tired of her.

Im calling it, rak is gonna meet viole next chapter

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    I knew that the thorn wasnt a weapon and it was actually apart of him.i wanna see viole own thaf bee bitch without his shisoon im getting tired of her.
    We can call the thorn a weapon - one that's part of the user. In a similar way as Horyang's and Cassano's devil.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 0Xellos View Post
    We can call the thorn a weapon - one that's part of the user. In a similar way as Horyang's and Cassano's devil.
    No some people thought it was an actual weapon that you hold. Also its not a weapon if its apart of you its more like an ability

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    No some people thought it was an actual weapon that you hold. Also its not a weapon if its apart of you its more like an ability
    Why not, that depends on individual view. The line between "weapons" and "abilities" is thin after all, haha
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 144 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dacomp89 View Post
    Where was that explained? Vespa says "a human who can't use shinsoo is much too slow," which suggests that shinsoo reinforcement is not possible.
    You're right. But i was saying that because if Baam makes a Thorn, it means he used Shinsoo to create it. It would contradict this matter if you can't use Shinsoo in anyway... after all everyone's breathing Shinsoo and not air.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    You're right. But i was saying that because if Baam makes a Thorn, it means he used Shinsoo to create it. It would contradict this matter if you can't use Shinsoo in anyway... after all everyone's breathing Shinsoo and not air.
    Ah, but if Reina just stops the shinsoo use of a wave controller, it shouldn't affect the Thorn, which should probably have its own power source. I would think that it's stronger with Baam feeding it Shinsoo, but it should still work regardless.

Of course, I think that Reina is an incredibly lame gimmick, but it's SIU's story in the end.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Ah, but if Reina just stops the shinsoo use of a wave controller, it shouldn't affect the Thorn, which should probably have its own power source. I would think that it's stronger with Baam feeding it Shinsoo, but it should still work regardless.

Of course, I think that Reina is an incredibly lame gimmick, but it's SIU's story in the end.
    Your theory is interesting, only if craftsman's weapons are able to fuse with the user.

I understand if the lobster is a life being together with an user but a weapon is still hard to believe, at least to me.

2x64 is out: The Company

It appears Reina sucks Shinsoo from the Baangs, so i suppose now everything's clear.
    Last edited by Mr. Arashi; May 18, 2013 at 11:07 PM. Reason: awesomeness!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Lost0's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic170862_1.gif
    Caught Turtles

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lost0 View Post
    Thanks the update!

So basically what I think is gonna happen is koon and wangan are gonna defeat the octopus bitch, therefore the ring on viole will end up being destroyed.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder about this:

Reina's item "has no effect on regulars above a certain level, and has no effect on Rankers at all.", according to SIU's note of the chapter.

Is he talking about power level here? I was thinking Viole is the most powerful Regular, and even if he is just the second of the third one, that would mean that item has effect only on those few regulars above him. Or, will it be that somehow he's above the required level, and can take it off easily? I don't understand that comment of SIU. Can someone pls explain it?

EDIT: Now I got it. I was reading 'e-regulars' but the note refers to all regulars.
    Last edited by ukimix; May 19, 2013 at 06:09 AM.

New Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast