Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 284 Discussion/285 Prediction

MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Noblesse Chapter 284 Discussion/285 Prediction

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jammin; May 13, 2013 at 09:36 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 284 Spoiler Thread

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ex-Shadow's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 284 Discussion/285 Prediction

Seems like nobody has posted it yet, so here it is
    http://mngcw.net/noblesse/284/

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

It would be fun / funny if the lord herself will be the reinforcement especially that Frank is away. It should help Rai recover and would somewhat fulfill her father's wishes to live a normal life even for just a short period of time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought that the Noblesse and Frankie would make preparations to leave their residence and find another safe house in this chapter since they already know that their whereabouts are known by Mark, Yuri and Dr. Crombell. I don't understand why they're still staying in the same house and running around in the same school. I think their actions are too laid-back especially since they already know that Union has already declared war against Lukedonia.

IMO their best resort would be to go back to Lukedonia and stay there for a while as Cadiz recuperates. I mean, what the heck is the author thinking making the Noblesse so vulnerable to attacks from the Union? I guess, this is what Crombell meant when he said that he knows one information that the other elders do not know. I'm sure he meant their residence and the school. And he will surely use this knowledge to his advantage.
    Last edited by tomjoad; May 13, 2013 at 12:16 PM.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i think resone they didnt make preparations to leave their residence and find another safe house r kids. also i think now ring is not that useful frank will create something else and as frank said union lost too much elders and now they know about Noblesse even when they declared war against Lukedonia they will not attack soon now they will make new plans with rai as main target.

its will be good if lord come but i think its have less possibility because she has to look after Lukedonia so maybe she will send 2 or more clanleaders now that she also know rai loss too much power in last fight

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder what Rai and Frank are up to. It seems as though another one of the nobles is likely to get involved in the battles soon. Things are interesting, I'm also curious to see what happens with the 5th, and if we're going to see her back in action soon.

Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

These weird chapter endings are weird. It's like a closing page/pages are always cut off. I wonder why it is.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Some rather interesting things of note in this chapter:

Crombell about to take action and go after Franky
    Franky leaving and taking a proactive stance, we don't know what he's going to do
    The Lord debating on what to do now in Rai's weakened state

Since it seems the Union wont attack for a while it is up to Crombell and his circle to confront Franky, and that is where our confrontations will occur.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Noblesse Forever!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if this means we might see Raskreia leave Lukedonia.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I wonder if this means we might see Raskreia leave Lukedonia.
    I thought the same too; she's visibly worried about Raizel at the somewhat abrupt end to this chapter, but I don't think she will be leaving, even if she wanted to; I'm sure Gejutel and the other clan leaders would object and convince her otherwise. Sidenote: I noticed that she seems to have an advisor in Gejutel; which sure is a change from how their relationship was previously.

I also wonder what Franky is up to and where's he gone. Chapter has hinted that it's something to do with his master's power leaking out, as the ring cannot fully contain it. But who knows, he could just have gone to prepare ahead for the next Union attack.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    I thought the same too; she's visibly worried about Raizel at the somewhat abrupt end to this chapter, but I don't think she will be leaving, even if she wanted to; I'm sure Gejutel and the other clan leaders would object and convince her otherwise. Sidenote: I noticed that she seems to have an advisor in Gejutel; which sure is a change from how their relationship was previously.

I also wonder what Franky is up to and where's he gone. Chapter has hinted that it's something to do with his master's power leaking out, as the ring cannot fully contain it. But who knows, he could just have gone to prepare ahead for the next Union attack.
    I agree. I highly doubt that Rasrekia will leave Lukedonia, but you never know. Raskreia clearly trusts Gejutel more than she used to, but the reason that Gejutel hadn't gone to his eternal sleep is that he was staying on to be an advisor for Raskreia and the new Clan Leaders. I expecte Gejutel and Karias to come to Seoul, at least what's left of it, that is.

Perhaps Franky has associates somewhere that will help him make a stronger device.

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tomjoad View Post
    I thought that the Noblesse and Frankie would make preparations to leave their residence and find another safe house in this chapter since they already know that their whereabouts are known by Mark, Yuri and Dr. Crombell. I don't understand why they're still staying in the same house and running around in the same school. I think their actions are too laid-back especially since they already know that Union has already declared war against Lukedonia.

IMO their best resort would be to go back to Lukedonia and stay there for a while as Cadiz recuperates. I mean, what the heck is the author thinking making the Noblesse so vulnerable to attacks from the Union? I guess, this is what Crombell meant when he said that he knows one information that the other elders do not know. I'm sure he meant their residence and the school. And he will surely use this knowledge to his advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    i think resone they didnt make preparations to leave their residence and find another safe house r kids. also i think now ring is not that useful frank will create something else and as frank said union lost too much elders and now they know about Noblesse even when they declared war against Lukedonia they will not attack soon now they will make new plans with rai as main target.

its will be good if lord come but i think its have less possibility because she has to look after Lukedonia so maybe she will send 2 or more clanleaders now that she also know rai loss too much power in last fight
    Great posts from both of you. ^_^ I agree with both you. And since Crombel seems to believe that Franky is the Noblesse so far, he'll definitely go after him. And Franky not knowing this is going to leave, so the others will be alone. Not that I don't trust RK-4 and the additional members, but without Frank the team surely lose one great strength. I wonder if Frank will be on time to return to help the team when Crombel makes his move.

The scenes at Lukedonia is funny, Karias' bloodlust is soo... funny. I think he'll find his way to Seoul very soon. But I don't think Raskreia will move herself too, at least until sending one or two more nobles, or probably even Gejutel as her right-hand person. She still has to manage the nobles, after all.

I wonder if the help Frank is talking about comes from Lukedonia. :P I mean, since this involves their Noblesse, I think they did very little to nothing to help to improve Rai's condition, even though they know about it and Rai didn't want to be bothered, haha~

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think were frank going is Lukedonia but somewhere between Lukedonia-Seoul. frank had left Lukedonia 500 years ago i dont think he come to Seoul after he left Lukedonia but some other city. that were he is going

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast