Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 284 Discussion/285 Prediction

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 284 Discussion/285 Prediction

I think that since the beginning not all clans were so fond of the idea that they had to protect humans and look after them. I mean Franken himself indictaed this when Seira and Regis first appeared and Regis restricted his powers cause he thought Franken and Rai are normal humans. These surprised Franken and he said to Rai that the Royard and Landegre clan are still the same. But he also mentioned to M-21 that not all were like the Landegre clan. So it means that the old lord and Rai surpressed the clans which didn't agree with their ideals to protect humans. Which led to the betrayel. And even Rael seems to be one of these kind contrary to his brother who seems to like protecting humans.

Actually Gejutel should be the strongest clan leader right now. Hs SW was already complete and now he also has a complete SW + the soul of his son in it which should make it a bit special compared to the other SW.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member darkraoul's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Noblesse Chapter 284 Discussion/285 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Sorry guys there will be no review this week. Not because this chapter doesn't deserve one or anything like that but just because RL stuff seems to keeping me busy this week.

At a cursory glance it seems like this chapter would have been about a 3-4 out of 5. The artwork seemed a little better, though there were rough points. And whatever Franky is going off to do is pretty interesting. And of course any chance of more Lukedonia people heading over to Korea is awesome. I know it's not likely, but I'm hoping the Lord herself decides she's in the mood for a vacation.
    I also think Lord will move herself. ANd it could be Likely is not a low class of nobles is the Noblesse

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3