Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 106 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2003

Thread: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

  1. #1576
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Raftel
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    @faust
    to the same girl. lol chances are, you won't.
    What do you mean to the same girl?

    I want to marry the one I love not the one I want to fuck. I can sacrifice my personal sexual pleasure for love!
    I want to marry and live together with the only girl I love and she will also be the one and only girl I will love and fuck forever.

    Wow my grammar is so fucked up.

    ---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

    Tayo lang ang international thread na hindi masyadong gumagamit ng sariling wika.

    Bakit kaya? Dahil ba kay Imperium para maintindihan niya rin? O dahil ba hindi native tagalog yung iba sa inyo at di kayo komportable sa tagalog dahil Cebuano at Ingles ang nakalakihan niyo? IIRC hindi raw tagalog ang pagkanta ng national anthem sa Visayas kasi butthurt pa rin sila na hindi Cebuano ang naging pambansang wika. Totoo ba yun? Check niyo yung ibang thread 97% siguro ng mga posts nila dun hindi English.
    Last edited by FaustXIII; January 15, 2014 at 06:43 AM.

  2. #1577
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    girl you love? lol. there will come a time when you will realize that love is only a chemical reaction. which means there's no specific person out there reserved for you. but by looking around, those who stuck close, you can return their affections.

    anyway, boring topic is closed!
    @national language
    hindi. dahil ang kultura natin ay isang malakiing pagkakamali. isipin mo, ang english ay <b>optional language</b> sa mga bansang may sariling wika. sa atin lang ginawang mandatory. bakit? kasi ang ating pambansang wika ay hango sa iisang diyalekto kung saan ay wala pang 15% ng populasyon ang nakakaintindi noong panahon na yon (ngunit dahil ang karamihan ng mga politiko noon ay nakatira sa gitnang luzon...)

    I prefer English to be the medium of instruction. Kalokohan na ang pagtuturo sa wikang tagalog , not because I'm not a nationalist (I'm not)but for practical reasons - Our contry's #1 export is manpower. Yes, we are a country that focuses on labor. And not even a tenth of the world understands tagalog (much less Filipino), so alot of our foreign workers have to make to with crash courses in English, or worse, speak broken English.

    Do you get what I'm saying?

  3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  4. #1578
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Raftel
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    girl you love? lol. there will come a time when you will realize that love is only a chemical reaction. which means there's no specific person out there reserved for you. but by looking around, those who stuck close, you can return their affections.

    anyway, boring topic is closed!
    I'm a hopeless romantic. I still believe that love is not just science. Anyway Boring Topic is Closed.

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    @national language
    hindi. dahil ang kultura natin ay isang malakiing pagkakamali. isipin mo, ang english ay <b>optional language</b> sa mga bansang may sariling wika. sa atin lang ginawang mandatory. bakit? kasi ang ating pambansang wika ay hango sa iisang diyalekto kung saan ay wala pang 15% ng populasyon ang nakakaintindi noong panahon na yon (ngunit dahil ang karamihan ng mga politiko noon ay nakatira sa gitnang luzon...)

    I prefer English to be the medium of instruction. Kalokohan na ang pagtuturo sa wikang tagalog , not because I'm not a nationalist (I'm not)but for practical reasons - Our contry's #1 export is manpower. Yes, we are a country that focuses on labor. And not even a tenth of the world understands tagalog (much less Filipino), so alot of our foreign workers have to make to with crash courses in English, or worse, speak broken English.

    Do you get what I'm saying?
    Yeah. Economic Reasons.

    Ang Pilipinas ay isang malaking arkipelago. Kaya nga sangkatutak ang ating diyalekto. May it be Politics or not. Tagalog pa rin ang opisyal na nanalo.
    Parang pagkabayani ni Rizal ang nangyayari sa Tagalog. Kwestyunable, at maraming magkakasalungat na pananaw.

    Ang gusto ko lang naman ay sana'y maging taas noo pa rin tayong gamitin ang lenggwaheng sariling atin dito sa thread na ginawa para mag-usap usap ang mga magkakababayan na nagsasalita ng national langguage nila. Ginawa siguro ang seksyon na ito ng forum para makapagsalita ang mga non-English members sa lenggwaheng kinalakihan nila, ang lenggwaheng komportable sila. Pero kung sa tingin niyo sa Ingles kayo komportable eh di sige. Parang nagiging English Community na rin ang thread na ito dahil sa lenggwaheng ginagamit ng mga miyembro.

  5. #1579
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    LOL. Easy to say when you think in tagalog. I think in English, hell my imaginary friends debate me in English.

    And still, "pambansa"? Ano ang salitang nakalakihan mo sainyo? Pilipino ba? Ang mga taga Cebu, Pilipino ba ang salita nila doon? What I want to say is, we need to keep the diversity of our languages, and yet have one trade language. Which most probably isn't Filipino, since ilan ang dialects natin? 175. Pilipino is merely a promoted dialect due to the bias of the then-policy makers.

  6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #1580
    Pink Warrior 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member baboysai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Makati City
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    @Faust
    re: my sig
    HAHAHAHAHa

    Quote Originally Posted by FaustXIII View Post
    Tayo lang ang international thread na hindi masyadong gumagamit ng sariling wika.

    Bakit kaya? Dahil ba kay Imperium para maintindihan niya rin? O dahil ba hindi native tagalog yung iba sa inyo at di kayo komportable sa tagalog dahil Cebuano at Ingles ang nakalakihan niyo? IIRC hindi raw tagalog ang pagkanta ng national anthem sa Visayas kasi butthurt pa rin sila na hindi Cebuano ang naging pambansang wika. Totoo ba yun? Check niyo yung ibang thread 97% siguro ng mga posts nila dun hindi English.
    Quote Originally Posted by FaustXIII View Post
    Ang gusto ko lang naman ay sana'y maging taas noo pa rin tayong gamitin ang lenggwaheng sariling atin dito sa thread na ginawa para mag-usap usap ang mga magkakababayan na nagsasalita ng national langguage nila. Ginawa siguro ang seksyon na ito ng forum para makapagsalita ang mga non-English members sa lenggwaheng kinalakihan nila, ang lenggwaheng komportable sila. Pero kung sa tingin niyo sa Ingles kayo komportable eh di sige. Parang nagiging English Community na rin ang thread na ito dahil sa lenggwaheng ginagamit ng mga miyembro.
    Well that has been brought up many times, believe you me. We're at v. 19, and we've seen members come and go. Hindi nagtatagal ang usapin na yan.


    1. Yes, I'm actually more comfortable THINKING in English.

    2. Minsan nagtatagalog naman ako dito but man, typing it SUCKS- the words are too long. >.>

    3. I am proud ("taas noo") of my language, but it's not Tagalog so... FYI, Filipino has always been my poorest grade in school.

    4. This ain't no English community, if that's what you're worried about. We are gathered here because we can probably relate to each other, complaining about the same government, ISPs, food, traffic, that non-Pinoy people would never understand- even if we're not speaking in your native language Tagalog

    5. It's okay, Faust. you can post any way you wish. Wala namang pumipigil sayo. Meron ba?

    6. Do you remember when there were about three newbs here who spammed the thread IN BISAYA? And you couldn't butt in on their conversation? For like, six pages? How did you feel about that?

    7. You don't want to get me started on the "Tagalog ang nanalo" shit. You don't want to get me started on the "butthurt" thing. Trust me.
    Last edited by baboysai; January 15, 2014 at 11:50 AM.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #1581
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    yep. kahit kelan hindi nanalo ang tagalog. it's Quezon's fault (because he speaks Tagalog, and so is most of the representatives allied with him).

    and it's also Quezon's fault that WE'RE NOT THE 50TH STATE OF AMERICA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuel Luis Quezon
    I prefer a government run like hell by Filipinos to a government run like heaven by Americans....Because, however bad a Filipino government might be, we can always change it.
    I HOPE YOU'RE TURNING IN YOUR GRAVE.

    Oh, and for your further reading enjoyment, Faust.
    Last edited by hunter71485; January 15, 2014 at 11:57 AM.

  10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #1582
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Raftel
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    and it's also Quezon's fault that WE'RE NOT THE 50TH STATE OF AMERICA.
    Gusto mong maging estado ng Amerika ang Pilipinas?!

  12. #1583
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    The benefits outweigh the drawbacks. Fuck, did you know in the 50's, Filipinos were considered by the rest of Asia as "little brown Americans"? Heck, even Americans wanted to teach/study in schools here. That's how great we were. It was only through sheer Filipino politics that we were reduced to what we are now - a failed industrialized economy focusing on supplying labor throughout the world with a culture mimicking whatever the West throws at us and whatnot. As we are now, not even ten revolutions, bloodless or not, can save us.

  13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #1584
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Raftel
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    Quote Originally Posted by hunter71485 View Post
    The benefits outweigh the drawbacks. Fuck, did you know in the 50's, Filipinos were considered by the rest of Asia as "little brown Americans"? Heck, even Americans wanted to teach/study in schools here. That's how great we were. It was only through sheer Filipino politics that we were reduced to what we are now - a failed industrialized economy focusing on supplying labor throughout the world with a culture mimicking whatever the West throws at us and whatnot. As we are now, not even ten revolutions, bloodless or not, can save us.
    Dressrosa tayo? Si Noynoy si Doflamingo?!

    Okay nga siguro magkakaroon tayo ng team sa NBA.

  15. #1585
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    As close as the restraining order allows
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,735
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    If I decided to wait to get married before losing my V-card, I'd never lose it. Might as well use it while you still have the stamina to go multiple rounds, than when you're old and 2 is the max for one night.

  16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  17. #1586
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    use the pity card if you have no other options left on the table.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #1587
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Raftel
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...


  20. #1588
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Paper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    As close as the restraining order allows
    Country
    Earth Kindom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,735
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    Filipinos join these kinds of contests all the time, but no one cares till someone wins. If they do care before the win, it's because they're attractive to some extent, and can be marketed as a rising star.

  21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  22. #1589
    Artists of MH 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FaustXIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Raftel
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    Her version of My Way was good. The problem was her accent maybe.

  23. #1590
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hunter71485's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Country
    Storm's End
    Age
    29
    Posts
    5,412
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Pinoy Community v. 19- Just Walking After You...

    Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    If they do care before the win
    Everyone* loves an underdog with a common nationality and a life they can relate to.



    *doesn't include me

  24. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 106 of 134 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts