Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 537 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 537 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ichigoaizenkiller's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 537 Spoiler Discussion

To bad I don't knw how to read Japanese looks like some good spoilers. Someone hurry up and translate please.
    "admiration is the emotion furthest from
    understanding."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, from what I can get from translations; Uryu's mother is Katagiri and at the end Bach welcomes Uryu with ; welcome, "my son"
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

It's chinese and all I can make out is that Katigiri is Uryu's mother.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hossice View Post
    Well, from what I can get from translations; Uryu's mother is Katagiri and at the end Bach welcomes Uryu with ; welcome, "my son"
    I knew it! Yhwach calls every Quincy his son. And I knew that Uryu knew about Vandenreich, and that's why he refused to go to Hueco Mundo.

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by taker2 View Post
    Uryu's mother is indeed Katagiri.

Katagiri died three months after Masaki's death on June 17, also nine years ago.

(This line I'm having trouble translating. I'm not going to try until somebody can translate it for real, but it seems to relate to Juhabach being the Quincy ancestor)

Nine years ago, Juhabach is performing a great purging of all impure blood. As a result, Masaki and Katagiri are killed.

Ms. Ikumi returns Ichigo's Substitute Shinigami Badge to him.

The scene switches to Juhabach saying "welcome, my son"

To Uryu Ishida.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Uryuu's mom is Katagiri
    Not only did Ichigo's mother on 6/17 something happen, Uryuu's mom also 9 years ago 6/17, and after 3 months, died
    Juha Bachs is the the Quincy orignator, all quincies blood inside flows have Juha Bach's blood, He needed 900 years 90 years 9 yeears (?) (to concentrate all his power) <-- not sure with italicized
    9 years ago Juha Bach did quincies cleansing, removing all the mixed blood quincies, got their powers back to himself, that's why Ichigo and Uryuu's mom passed away
    Unigaiya brought back Ichigo's shinigami badge Ichigo took it back and leaing
    IN another scene showing Juha Bach's location, Juha Bach says hello "son"(?)
    Arrive Uryuu
    The End.

credits bleachasylum
    Wait, what? I thought Masaki was a pureblood, and that was why Ishidas adopted her. Why didn't Yhwach kill Ichigo, too? And Uryu, since Katagiri wasn't pureblood either?

Man, I feel bad for Masaki and Katagiri. I loved them both, and they won't appear in the story anymore, since they were killed by a Quincy. Boo.

Also, Yhwach being the Quincy progenitor... Mwahahahahahaha! I WAS RIGHT!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Masaki was a pure blood in the beginning but, she affected by the hollow at end of the flashback

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post

Wait, what? I thought Masaki was a pureblood, and that was why Ishidas adopted her. Why didn't Yhwach kill Ichigo, too?
    Masaki became impure blood as soon as it got mixed with hollows blood .... And not killing Ichigo and uryu must have to do with the part of the spoiler saying in 9 years Juha Bach does that to gain power i.e. killing impure blood and taking its power ... For that he must need grown ups at that specific time and not children...

Or a possibility then comes ... that Ichigo was not born with hollow inside and hollow actually got inside him when his mother died...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So Bach is the Father of All Quincies.

Could it mean that he is the polar opposite of the King of Souls?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That may also explain why Zangetsu looks so much like Bach. Needs impure blood to maintain youth. Willing to bet a younger Bach looks like Tensa Zangetsu.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW looks like Ishida will be playing the part of Sasuke in Bleach
    Apart from that Now Ichigo found his reason to kill Juha Bach ...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Called it last week, ywach is the reason for masaki's death. The surprise is Uryu being with him. If this was willingly we know why he didn't accompany Ichigo to Las Noches.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

If Ichigo wasn't purged as well as Uryu... maybe they were too young, or were protected by their mothers?

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    Called it last week, ywach is the reason for masaki's death. The surprise is Uryu being with him. If this was willingly we know why he didn't accompany Ichigo to Las Noches.
    He will turn out to be a double agent or turn good anyway

Quote Originally Posted by freshseth83 View Post
    If Ichigo wasn't purged as well as Uryu... maybe they were too young, or were protected by their mothers?
    Masaki was killed while saving Ichigo , so if we follow the suit Ishida's mom might have died while protecing Ishida.
    OR
    In this manga people are really into experiments so i guess Bach have left them alive as test subjects or as a part of his greater scheme.
    Imagine when Bach and Ichigo come face to face and Bach says " It was all my planning, i spare you so you could gain shinigami power , go to SS .............. and Weaken or finish the Aizen for me

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't like Yhwach as a villain.

The first real antagonist (while not exactly a villain) in Bleach was Byakuya. He came with his lieutenant after Rukia, almost killed Ichigo and left him powerless and dying and took Rukia away -- and she did so willingly, partly because she didn't want Ichigo to die, and partly for a reason we didn't know of back then. Ichigo had his ass delivered to him simply because he stood in Byakuya's way; if he hadn't gone to look for Rukia before she was taken, Byakuya probably woldn't even have bothered to search for the illegal Substitute Soul Reaper. When we saw Byakuya in later chapters of the Soul Society arc, he was shown as a calm, arrogant and cold individual. It was obvious he didn't drag Rukia back and had her sentenced to death because of hatred or ill will; however, his motives for wishing his sister's death were an enigma. Then, Ichigo came to the Soul Society and clashed with Byakuya. It became apparent Byakuya was acting on a twisted sense of duty, which he ultimately confirmed: he wanted to preserve the law no matter what, even if it meant killing his own sister.

Then, there was Aizen. A genius villain, a ruthless killer (who also enjoys to watch his victims squirm before they die) and a Magnificent Bastard with the goal to become a god. His schemes were nothing short of brilliant, he made every major (and not so much) character play in his hands, and on top of that, he was also extremely powerful even without his hax shikai. In the end, he was defeated because Urahara secretly planted a Kido in him, and later Ichigo somehow reached the power level of over 9000 without any explanation. Truly, Aizen used to be a magnificent character to observe. Ichigo's interest in defeating him was to save Karakura town from destruction.

Ginjo and Tsukishima. Unnecessarily cruel, manipulative and dishonest with good guys. Apparently, their only goal was to gain just a little more power. Ichigo had to fight them because they pissed him off. Neither of them turned out to be a match for the good guys. Pathetic.

And now there is Yhwach, who seems to be the most powerful of them all and also the most evil. He'll kill anyone without thinking, be they on his side or an enemy. So far, there's nothing special about him, except that he is ridiculously overpowered: Yamamoto failed to kill him twice and didn't survive his second attempt. Yhwach's goals are unknown, although he seems to savor the idea of killing as many Soul Reapers as possible. And now we've found out he is the one responsible for Masaki's death.

What's my point? I think it's really lame. Obliterating Gotei 13 is one thing; Ichigo interfered because he wanted to protect his friends he had there. But now Kubo has added a personal element, and Ichigo will want to avenge his mother. Compare Yhwach to the previous villains. Byakuya followed the law, Aizen wanted to stand on the top, Ginjo and Tsukishima wanted power... But Yhwach is little more than a heartless killer. That's the kind of the villain our heroes are dealing with now. Unless Kubo reveals what Yhwach wants to accomplish, he is going to be the lamest villain in Bleach.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think its better Ichigo has this chance to fight and potentially kill a villain whose had a hand in his past. Aizen is immortal at this point and Isshin already killed Grand Fisher.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast