Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 537 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 537 Spoiler Discussion

I hope Uryu get some real powe rup that allows him to be on senior captain level or above.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is ishida pulling a gin and staying close to the enemy so he can kill him later?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    is ishida pulling a gin and staying close to the enemy so he can kill him later?
    I think ishida must have been brainwashed rather than pulling a gin.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    probably, I dont see Ishida as the kind of person to let go of her mother's murder.

And kubo is rather predictable.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member blennz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't like this Juhabach guy his character is boring and not interesting at all

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. i also don't like Ishida joining the villians.. i mean.. wth?!?! Hope it is some kind of twist cause i would like him to be bad ass on the good guys side.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So Juha Bach can drain the powers of impure-blood quincies.

That means.... that means...... ICHIGO WILL LOSE HIS QUINCY POWERS!!!!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like Ichigo has had a revelation and found his resolve. Nothing yet revealed on how exactly Ichigo could pull Zangetsu out of thin air sort to speak. but I have a feeling it will something to do with Juha's ability to create solid objects like his throne

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, nice twist there with Ishida. Let's hope for him he won't face Kenpachi in the coming fights .

That aside: It was a really interesting and revealing chapter. Of course it seems to be a bit too much of an evidence that Bach reclaimed Masaki's power the moment Grand Fisher attacked her. However it's a nice conclusion to Isshin's feelings toward Grand Fisher. He never blamed him for her death because if not for Bach she should have easily won against him.

To me it's pretty clear what's coming next (or i'm totally wrong): Ichigo seems totally clear and like a big stone fell of his heart. Saying that he is "going" with that resolve can only mean a single thing. Without Isshin explicitly telling him he is clear that the only one who can help him right now is Ishida's dad. He'll beg him to train his Quincy powers and he'll do it because he believes that Ichigo kan kill Bach (it might be the cause that all Quincy's lose their power when Bach is dead, which kind of brings the Spirit King back into the game who would have a lot of profit of that).

The thing i've not fully understood is that prophecy. He regained his heart after 900 years? That's probably the time that vanished since he first fought Yamamoto. I don't know about those 90 years. And the 9 Years are the time he drew the power of the mixed blood Quincy. But i'll guess i'll wait for another translation for a clear interpretation

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ishida will avenge his gramps since thats who he cares aboout the most. His gramps was killed by the shinigami, therefore he will join juha bach in fight against them

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member raikwolf's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So far Ichigo as fight driven by desire of "saving or protecting someone"... now it will be out of hate... I really want to see how this will turn... Ishida siding with Juha doesn't surprise that much

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Uryu in Vandenreich uniform. Ladies, hold your orgasms! I've posted a theory elsewhere that Uryu will get himself a Vollstandig. Looks like I was right, and that is what's going to happen. As for whether he joined Yhwach to avenge his mom, we all know what happened to the last guy in Bleach who teamed up with the villain for the sake of revenge.

Ichigo took his badge from Ikumi, so... Is he going to leave his body again? Is he planning to continue being a Soul Reaper, however "fake" he might be? If that's the case, I can see him going either to Hueco Mundo to see Urahara and others, or back to the Soul Society and fix Zangetsu somehow. The plot is back on its course.

And I wonder if Ikumi saw Isshin.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay, there is no way Ishida going to join overall plan of Juha Bach. He may deny it, but he love his real father and he loved his mother, he got nothing but revenge to that Bach guy. He is surely a double zero agent here. Liked chapter, bleach seems interesting again ^^

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member epiczeroxxi's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Juha will not use Ishida as a shield against Ichigo.We may see a fight between Ishida, Sado and Orihime, which will end in Orihime healing him. In addition, It is obvious that quincies power is based on their blood techniques and only Ishida's family developed special spiritual equipment. So who developed the bankai stealing tool?
    Last edited by epiczeroxxi; May 15, 2013 at 03:03 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont see how anyone can find the father of an entire race of spirit warriors boring, but thats just me
    i hate internet lingo.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast