Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 757 by cnet128 , Bleach 593 by cnet128 , Gintama 507 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 537 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 537 Spoiler Discussion

uh, on a very rare occasion, my speculation on mother's death is somewhat correct.

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    what about Juha Bach? he had be get involved at some point with Ichigo. may be he is related with Masaki's death somehow. there is that part also "My son, born in darkness." may be he was the one to cause Masaki's death and that's how the powers within Ichigo awakened.
    and another speculation from long ago (though i misunderstood the thread topic)

The War potentials in my opinion:

1. the biggest War potential i can think of is Ishida (and what he is going to do with whom). it is greatly suspicious that Kubo would exclude Ishida without a reason.
    because it is shonen manga; that just might happen. and i didn't mean Ishida will become important through his fighting. no, that's not it. rather, i think Ishida is a part of another plan, a bigger plan maybe. we will have to wait.
    it looks like misunderstanding on the term "War Potential" from my part.

anyway, by Ishida being important, i meant on favor of Juha, and also i didn't mean Ishida as individual, rather part of another group.
    though it would mean very little, but i couldn't resist posting those from earlier.
    Naruto Forever

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

So the final fight in Bleach is Ichigo VS Uryu... I think this "last" Arc will maybe be longer than Aizen Arc xD

But it is a very interesting twist.. Some have predicted it, but I never thought, that Ishida could have such a big grudge against all Shinigamis, that he would betray even his Shinigami friends Ichigo and Rukia.

But nevertheless, its dramaturgical brilliant for this plot.. Nice work Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkPrinceRevan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Its gonna be really funny when Ichigo tells Uryu thats hes a quincy and Juha got both their moms killed
    Last edited by DarkPrinceRevan; May 15, 2013 at 03:12 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read the new chapter and I'm relived that Juha Bach was involved somehow in Masaki's death and it wasn't some dumb sub-plot involving Aizen. That said though, I imagine Aizen was aware of Juha Bach and needs Ichigo to defeat him.

Someone predicted that Juha Bach was the founder of the Quincy, don't remember who, but that was confirmed by one of you Bleach fans, so congrads to you and your spot on predicitions.

Uryuu joining Vandenreich would make sense, I'm wondering how Ryuuken will feel about that decision. In many ways now, the title of this final arc makes perfect sense now. This truly is a blood war and it seems Ichigo is officially the key now to defeating Bach. It's evident why the King of Souls wants Ichigo on the side of Soul Society.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

So, Yhwach spent a total of 999 years returning to his old glory. Was it his previous fight with Yamamoto that damaged him so? What did Yamamoto do to him? How was Yhwach "sealed?" Where was he sealed? Why did he and Yamamoto fight in the first place? Where did Yhwach get Quincy powers? What is he trying to accomplish now? There are still so many questions.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Ishida is doing it only to learn "Blut" and fight on Ichigos side. But why isn't Ishida's father teaching it to him?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

It was pretty clear from the moment when Ishida didn't want to come with them to hueco mundo that something's wrong. He didn't have that problem when they saved Orihime so yeah.

What I am interested in is since when he has been on the enemies side. I mean I get that he just now meets Bach (again?) but I want to know when he started thinking like that.

Also Ichigo will probably look for Ryuken sometime soon and learn how to control Blut Vene. And after the training Ryuken will probably say something along the lines of "please, save my son from this darkness".

Eventually Ishida was either a good guy all along and backstabs Bach or Ichigo will convert him to be good again.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

It's pretty obvious to me that Uryuu is just acting "undercover" to find a weakness in the Vandereich. He would never betray his friends, nor he would side with the guy who killed his mother! Unless they brainwashed him, of course.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

Everything is good and fine, but where is Ichigo going to? I mean if he wants to return to SS then he wouldn't be able to go there cause he can't open the door to their dimension. The same goes for HM.

So where is he heading to?

Isn't it about time that Isshin helps SS. I mean he once turned his back on them for a single human. Now even his child is involved and he still would rather chill in the human world rather then go with his son.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks featherman, my idea about JB being the father of all quincy's was true, there is still alot we don't know about him yet but i have a feeling he was once part of ss but his powers/techniques were to powerful or cruel as it obliterates souls.
    Spoiler show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Don Davido's Avatar
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    So, Yhwach spent a total of 999 years returning to his old glory. Was it his previous fight with Yamamoto that damaged him so? What did Yamamoto do to him? How was Yhwach "sealed?" Where was he sealed? Why did he and Yamamoto fight in the first place? Where did Yhwach get Quincy powers? What is he trying to accomplish now? There are still so many questions.
    I have a bet he is sealed into the shadow territory. Furthermore he is still not complete yet.. So they cheat the binding , that would explain their time limit. Remember Haschwals warned him when he fought Ichigo , that they have to leave. + We saw that black energy what stopped him from killing Ichigo. So he is still a prisoner.
    "Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings." -Salvador Dali

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Which means that both Uryu and Ryuken were "selected", huh. Which means this is the reason why Ryuken didn't want Uryu to have anything to do with the shinigami: war was already being prepared.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Beside the kids tale that Bleach showed to be (every kid want to be the hero with every super power of every supercharacter/race...never did that with your friends?)

What is this? now half of the root of the story is an incestous tail...how disgusting...not even saying that the energy absorbtion from his "sons" is the same that happened in the manga Noblesse where the Dr.Aris createad modified humans that she called her children just for the purpose of absorbing them....meh..

Well,said that, I hope that Uryuu will improve enough before betraying the Vanderreich because at the moment he is still worth shit, even if Kirgie's word with the last revelations make sense,and now we know why Uryu should be superstrong and not superweak...

Another point is that I don't think that Bach was sealed, he is just "the vampire ancestor" (just an analogy to hundreds other stories) that underwent a long sleep after draining his energy till the fated moment came to regain his power through sucking his sons blood (energy or whatever)...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    I don't like Yhwach as a villain.

The first real antagonist (while not exactly a villain) in Bleach was Byakuya. He came with his lieutenant after Rukia, almost killed Ichigo and left him powerless and dying and took Rukia away -- and she did so willingly, partly because she didn't want Ichigo to die, and partly for a reason we didn't know of back then. Ichigo had his ass delivered to him simply because he stood in Byakuya's way; if he hadn't gone to look for Rukia before she was taken, Byakuya probably woldn't even have bothered to search for the illegal Substitute Soul Reaper. When we saw Byakuya in later chapters of the Soul Society arc, he was shown as a calm, arrogant and cold individual. It was obvious he didn't drag Rukia back and had her sentenced to death because of hatred or ill will; however, his motives for wishing his sister's death were an enigma. Then, Ichigo came to the Soul Society and clashed with Byakuya. It became apparent Byakuya was acting on a twisted sense of duty, which he ultimately confirmed: he wanted to preserve the law no matter what, even if it meant killing his own sister.

Then, there was Aizen. A genius villain, a ruthless killer (who also enjoys to watch his victims squirm before they die) and a Magnificent Bastard with the goal to become a god. His schemes were nothing short of brilliant, he made every major (and not so much) character play in his hands, and on top of that, he was also extremely powerful even without his hax shikai. In the end, he was defeated because Urahara secretly planted a Kido in him, and later Ichigo somehow reached the power level of over 9000 without any explanation. Truly, Aizen used to be a magnificent character to observe. Ichigo's interest in defeating him was to save Karakura town from destruction.

Ginjo and Tsukishima. Unnecessarily cruel, manipulative and dishonest with good guys. Apparently, their only goal was to gain just a little more power. Ichigo had to fight them because they pissed him off. Neither of them turned out to be a match for the good guys. Pathetic.

And now there is Yhwach, who seems to be the most powerful of them all and also the most evil. He'll kill anyone without thinking, be they on his side or an enemy. So far, there's nothing special about him, except that he is ridiculously overpowered: Yamamoto failed to kill him twice and didn't survive his second attempt. Yhwach's goals are unknown, although he seems to savor the idea of killing as many Soul Reapers as possible. And now we've found out he is the one responsible for Masaki's death.

What's my point? I think it's really lame. Obliterating Gotei 13 is one thing; Ichigo interfered because he wanted to protect his friends he had there. But now Kubo has added a personal element, and Ichigo will want to avenge his mother. Compare Yhwach to the previous villains. Byakuya followed the law, Aizen wanted to stand on the top, Ginjo and Tsukishima wanted power... But Yhwach is little more than a heartless killer. That's the kind of the villain our heroes are dealing with now. Unless Kubo reveals what Yhwach wants to accomplish, he is going to be the lamest villain in Bleach.
    You know what makes Yhwach so special? That he gets shit done. He doesn't gloat or make over-complicated plans like Aizen. He doesn't run circles and play like Ginjo. He is not gray-and-gray like Byakuya or Ichimaru or half the Espada. He is just ruthless and has a mission. His master plan? Enter SS and crush mofos with every advantage he can muster and without wasting time like Aizen did. Dude just owns and aims for the win, and not for his own amusement like every other villain in the series. And this is why he is so dangerous. He is a real threat who won't waste time in BS like others.

Yhwach: he gets shit done.

20. Like 12 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Why does Ishida still have his powers if JB absorbed the powers of mixed blooded quincy. And why did Masaki's power were absorbed when it was said that she is a pure-blood quincy?

New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast