Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 537 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Xerneas's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 537 Discussion / 538 Predictions

Now that you mention it what I said had phallic undertones ha. But I mean those shoes. Ishida is all about style so you know his Vollstandig will be spectacular. I think they'll all have something in common but also an individual twist. Like Hashwalth's being very delicate and pretty and Yhwach's being huge and commanding (and probably cloaked in fire from ZnT....he'll look like a real god-angel).

Combining Vollstandig and Letzt Stil is a good idea. Ishida has been hyped as a Quincy genius so he should figure out a way to combine the two. But we really need to see that LS form on its own again. I'm still certain that Spirit King is the final villain so Kubo can use this VR part of the arc to power up all his main characters massively. I think he planted the seeds in the Fullbring arc with Chad/Orihime and is continuing now with Renji and Rukia in RG dimension and Ishida getting trained by Yhwach or Hashwalth.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
    Combining Vollstandig and Letzt Stil is a good idea. Ishida has been hyped as a Quincy genius so he should figure out a way to combine the two. But we really need to see that LS form on its own again.
    Vollstandig is just an evolved form of Letzt Stil without any drawbacks. I don't see the need to "combine" them.

Also I guess Uryu's Vollstandig form would resemble his former Letzt Stil to some extent.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MyuuMyuu's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I already guessed who Uryuus mother was, first time katagari was shown. And since Ryuuken couldnt have masaki (he cleared had a thing for her) why not the other one hanging around him all the time.

Im also not surprised Uryuu is joining bach. Either he makes a sasuke-revenge-on-my-clan-trip or he makes the same things as orihime did; join the dark side and try to crush them from within (remember orihime wanted to crush the hogyoku)

btw, Ichigo sure is the ultimative being in Bleach, huh? Human, Quincy, Shinigami, Hollow and he has fullbring powers too
    Last edited by MyuuMyuu; May 15, 2013 at 12:15 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has stated this already but this revelation about the quincies and Juha Bach gave new insight into the mass extermination executed by the SS. If Juha Bach gains his power from all the quincies that he created and can bestow power to them as he sees fit then the only way to stop him would have been to eliminate all the quincy to stop him from threatening SS. This revelation makes things very interesting.
    I think you're onto something here ! I always thought that it was retarded to start a genocide over how to deal with hollows...

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Fomano's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

If I remember correctly Ishida's grampa was killed by a horde of Hollows. I don't know how many hollows were there, but Jesus Christ, he's the father of Ryuuken and trained him.

I don't believe he was killed by hollows. Maybe his powers were also taken from him by Juha Bach, maybe he FOUGHT a weakened Juha Bach or other Vandenreich and was weakened, that would make them the true culprits behind Grampa Ishida death.

Ryuuken knew that and told the story to Uryuu so that he would not join Vandenreich. Uryuu joined them so that he could kill'em all from the inside.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

so juha prefers his quincy to interbreed between themselves

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ish is getting really real. In all of them, N, T,OP, and of course B! especialliy B! well done Kubo, its times like this that make it all worth it.Ichigo is focused now. He can truly stop blaming himself for his mother death.Understands his role. Zangetsu is going to be nasty when he returns since finally Ichigo's resolve should be absolute at this point.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ulquihorror View Post
    so juha prefers his quincy to interbreed between themselves
    Meh. Yhwach is over a thousand years old. If we say that each person gives birth at around the age of 30, including Yhwach's wife/whatever, there'd roughly be 32 generations of Quincies that came after him, split into many different households. Yhwach is simply a common ancestor, but the different Quincy households can't be said to be related.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Storm's End
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't understand neither Isshin nor Ryuuken. There the man who is responsible for the death of their loved once reappeared and they are both chilling and letting their sons try getting revenge on the person who killed their wives.

When is Isshin going to move his lazy ass and aid his friends in SS? Did Isshin forget that he has relatives and friends in SS too? I mean what about Ikkaku and Ganjou, who is going to protect them?

Where is Ichigo going to? He can't go to SS nor to HM. So will we see him go back to his father next chapter to ask him to open the doors to SS?

It also seems like that Isshin has no real beef with SS. So why is he abondoning them completely? Doesn't he have one bit compassion towards his old friends and collegues?

Isshin was once a really mysterious character who had a lot of potential to become a great character, but Kubo decided to let him have an anticlimatic past and a passive role throughout every arc.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I'm pretty sure this page was cut off the mangapanda scan.
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/47160500/19

It doesn't add too much, but I'm going to guess "prinz von licht" means "prince of light" or "prince without light".

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 537 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    Masaki became impure blood as soon as it got mixed with hollows blood .... And not killing Ichigo and uryu must have to do with the part of the spoiler saying in 9 years Juha Bach does that to gain power i.e. killing impure blood and taking its power ... For that he must need grown ups at that specific time and not children...

Or a possibility then comes ... that Ichigo was not born with hollow inside and hollow actually got inside him when his mother died...
    I always thought his hollow formed during shattered shaft. oh well. i don't really understand it.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    Wow, I'm pretty sure this page was cut off the mangapanda scan.
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/47160500/19

It doesn't add too much, but I'm going to guess "prinz von licht" means "prince of light" or "prince without light".
    It's on page 18 on MP. Japanese is read from right to left so the second last page will have ''end'' written on it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I think Uryuu switching over to Juhabach's side makes perfect sense. Don't get me wrong though; he isn't really on Juhabach's side!!! Uryuu had one of 2 choices; either rebel against Juhabach and hand over all of his Quincy powers to him (probably also leading to his swift and pathetic death), or pretend to join Juhabach and keep his powers (and wait for an opportunity to assassinate him before he can take his powers away from him).

As for the revelation that Juhabach is the Quincy progenitor...WOOOOOW!!! I half thought this may be the case, but it's still a massive plot-point!!!!!

Now that we've discovered this, I'd bet my bottom dollar (or better yet, my bottom pound being as I'm British) that the Soul King is the progenitor of the Shinigami, and we're going to see a being that is the progenitor of the Hollows too. In fact, I believe that these 3 progenitors may be related to each other in a similar fashion to the progenitors in Underworld. Why do I believe this? Well, the Soul King and Juhabach both have their own dimensions, so it's likely that there's some "King" that rules over Hueco Mundo (or a dimension connected to it)...and no, I'm not talking about Skeleggan lol!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Revolation View Post
    I always thought his hollow formed during shattered shaft. oh well. i don't really understand it.
    I think his Hollow was AWAKENED during his shattered shaft training; it was actually formed way before then!!!
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DraMas26 View Post
    It's on page 18 on MP. Japanese is read from right to left so the second last page will have ''end'' written on it.
    well that just confirms that Uryuu is the 5th special war potential.
    lol
    awesome!!!

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

....did Ichigo seriously just spoke openly to his father right in front of Ikumi?
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

New Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast