Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beelzebub 204 Discussion/205 Predictions

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub 204 Discussion/205 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member ILikeSleeping's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 204 Spoiler Thread

Spoiler show

Beelzebub is out raw here:
    http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=48428472

Gotta say, about time Furuichi, time to put those to good use.

3. Thanks 7 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my God. I don´t was think that he is so tupid enough to do it again. The Tissue Comeback but i really ask me when he is able to contract anyone he likes then why he choose Hekator. He was only a small General. It woul be 1000 times more impressiv if he start direct with Jabberwock. The try to capture, the week Piece and end up with meeting a legend of Demon. That would be a return and entrance.
    Im also very exciting why Furichi react so panic. Was the Guy talk about Solomon Company or the Family that stand behing the Solomon Company. This could be a very interisting Chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Look like a certain someone has been reading our prediction.
    Important events in this chapter(the part that I understand and the latter part)
    Spoiler show

6. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner d_ace_shines's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out
    http://manga.redhawkscans.com/reader...ub_2/en/0/204/

Furuichi will summon a strong demon.. and fight with Taka. I am betting 500.000 berry
    Last edited by d_ace_shines; May 16, 2013 at 11:24 AM.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the tissue are destroy/given away? Well, whatever, this is cool!
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Jynx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Hime a double agent? He bought Furu hoping he would figure out what was going. Fan note, I hope Furu forms a contract with EN or High Level demon after seeing this chapter.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Botswana
    Post Thanks / Like

no kings crest for mr tactician
    while he looked beyond badass
    now the tissue can be considered furu power where do we rank him!
    he did draw with oga
    Last edited by tobirama; May 16, 2013 at 02:29 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tobirama View Post
    no kings crest for mr tactician
    while he looked beyond badass
    now the tissue can be considered furu power where do we rank him!
    he did draw with oga
    For the Moment i would say Furichi is on the LvL of mister 5-7. Why??? I wrote it in my first Post he get Hekator, my god that Guy was nothing to all the Generals of the Behemot Squad who appears later. So he got a bit of strengh but should over do it. Hekator will have no Chance to Mr.1 or Mr.2. But with this random Chapter again , its open a new Gate. You hear Hekator, he says they have also something to settle. Means first, Behemoth Squad was fighting befor with the Solomon Company and there Demons and second at allow Lord En and other Generals to give there Power to Ogas Group. They belong to the same Family.
    Besides of the coming kings crest for friends and knights, the contract with Beheoth Soldiers are the second opinion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

EPIC CHAPTER! GG Beelzebub!!!

MH Senpai 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jakensama's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The return of super tissue Furuichi makes this chapter a winner! I also hope he forms his own permanent contract with a high level demon, maybe a high level FEMALE demon? Think of the comedic possability! Maybe...Laymia (mom of Lamia) who protects Furuichi due to Lamia's feelings? Anyways I'm sick of him being everyone's punching bag especially since his mind is sharper than most every other character.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Botswana
    Post Thanks / Like

But if behometh does have a history with the soloman company i hope we have our long term antagonist
    if behometh does get involved it would seem to be a start of a big battle and maybe we'll have everyone strutting their stuff ( i do mean you natsume)
    and the tissue shows furu's arc actually meant something, it wasnt just for laughs, and he'll never be oga's wife

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 204 Discussion/205 Predictions

SheeeeTTT !!!! Like some of the guys mentoned Furuichi Tissue Fighting Skills came to see the light again!! I personally can't wait to see next chapter when my fav. character will be kicking some real ass with closed eyes and hands in trouser pockets. This will be just epic. I hope so.. because A twist like him getting beaten with tissues will just make me really unhappy

Cheers

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    The Tissue Comeback but i really ask me when he is able to contract anyone he likes then why he choose Hekator. He was only a small General. It woul be 1000 times more impressiv if he start direct with Jabberwock.
    Each tissue has a different sort of contract, Furuichi does not control who he is summoning.

When they fulfill a battle the contract ends. It was wise to start with Hecatos so he can measure the situation and save Jabberwock for a true fight, otherwise it will be wasted on fodder.

I'm sure you DID save Jabberwock and Behemot, Furuichi? You also threw the trash members right?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner d_ace_shines's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 204 Discussion/205 Predictions

How about haveing Furuichi defeat everyone there except Himekawa and Taka when Oga come to his rescue? Or to make it even more random, the General already settle everything there include Taka by summoning a very-very strong demon like Bahamoth or En?
    I hope his body can handle more demon power than before.
    We still have to deal with Taka's demon though.
    And Taka design looks alike Hasui for the first time I even thought it was him. @_@
    Last edited by d_ace_shines; May 17, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast