Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub 204 Discussion/205 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub 204 Discussion/205 Predictions

Looks like what Behemoth was foreshadowing in the tissue arc is this. The fact Furuichi can now use the tissue better, and by better, I mean reducing the negative effects of the tissue. I think what's happening to Furuichi now is similar to what happens when somebody is knocked down by a certain disease and obtain immunity afterwards from that disease.

Because of Furuichi's prolonged use of the tissue, it actually had an opposite effect on Furuichi's body. Furuichi's body actually became stronger because of it and can now handle the ill effects (perhaps to a certain point).

P.S.: I kind of like how Hecatos respected Furuichi's abilities and brains. I think Furuichi is on his way to gaining respect equal to that of Oga and Toujou among the demons. What makes it better they're not respecting his strength, but his brains and tactical mind.
    Last edited by Newkerzy; May 17, 2013 at 05:34 AM.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter. I like the fact that Furuichi kept the tissues. Also, if Jabberwock pops out, more than half of those douchebags will probably be beaten by Furuichi. Takamiya is sort of annoying so I hope Oga beats him fast.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally Furuich gets some spotlight.
    As expected from the strategist; he linked everything to the Solomon company. Hilda will be proud of him, or maybe not. XD
    Can't wait to see him kick some asses.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/beelz...5/c176/10.html

Yeah, i thought for sure that they're destroyed the tissue already. Maybe he gotten new one?
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/beelz...5/c176/10.html

Yeah, i thought for sure that they're destroyed the tissue already. Maybe he gotten new one?
    Maybe we get in the next Chapter an explanation, why Furichi still got the Tissue. As the perfect randomness from Tamura, we get another random constructed Plot. That is his Supernatural Ability since he is Born. Create random Situation, from an impossible Situation and bring in some weak and random explanation. I think the word random i will use more and more here.
    Maybe Furichi the "genius Strategist" was already thing about that he will be the Goal and not Baby Beel. So he get on his Knees, and implored Hilda to give him the Tissue back.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Akia999's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

It is possible that Furuichi kept some tissue while he gave the tissue packet to Hilda.He could need it for emergency situation.
    Anyhow,this is one awesome chapter.Furuichi got a lot of screentime and we also got some interesting revelation.But I'm afraid next chapter is going to be bad.Usually an awesome Beelzebub chapter is always followed by a bad chapter.
    Predictions and what I want to see in the next chapter.
    The head of Solomon Company
    • A member of the royal family who had been sent into exiled.They have a grudge against the demon King for some reasons or wants to overthrow the King.Thus,they are targeting Beel.
    • Alfrun's boss
    • A demon clan that oppose the Demon King.
    • Miss Sumeragi.The person the dude that resemble Aoi talks to on the phone.

I'm leaning towards the first because I want to see more of the royal family. I think the head of the group would be the biggest threat.

Furuichi may gain demonic ability through
    • Forming a contract with behemoth squad
    • Forming a contract with another member of the royal family
    • The king crest
    • He's demon-blood like Izuma. But he is not aware of it.

The last option sound far- fetched but I kinda like the idea.Though I'm definitely wrong.XD

What I hope would happen
    Furuichi take down the entire Fallen Angel group, including Taka. I want to see Furuichi fights Taka.

What I know would happen
    Furuchi managed to take down all of Taka's grunts. Leaving Taka to fight Oga who have just arrived.

Well, I can dream, right?

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2