Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Neo's objective? Completion of Acacia's Dish

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nyamonyamo's Avatar
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Neo's objective? Completion of Acacia's Dish

So i've been thinking about Acacia's dish since the start of this manga they mention god as the ultimate food being the main dish of legendary bishokuya and the food that halted the great war. Who would name their dish with an obscure name like that. So far we know:
    Hors d'Oeuvre CENTER
    Soup Unknown
    Fish Dish Unknown
    Meat Dish Unknown
    Main Course GOD
    Salad AIR
    Dessert EARTH
    Drink ATOM

So from how he name his dish and the revelation in recent chapter that Neo is looking beyond God i thought that when all this dish are gathered or served together in a full course meal something might happen. I'll be adding some info later on when more is revealed.

Im thinking the full menu might be a key or some sort to open to a new world. They're waiting for the eclipse to present all the dishes and something might happen
    Last edited by nyamonyamo; May 10, 2013 at 11:51 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Neo's objective? Completion of Acacia's Dish

I bet it's more than just God or Acacia's full course. Because if that's just it, I don't see why top IGO members would join them. Ichi is willing to share everything. So why betray him and make things worse?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw this thread some time ago and at the moment I thought it was ridiculous, but with Apollo being with Neo. And the thing "other than God" I think it's deifintly possible now!
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...oriko-in-Space

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Katoo's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

INB4 Nitro are aliens that feel here
    English is not my first language,so sorry for any mistakes!

My ''z'' is broken right now,so I will be using ''s'' for time short!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not against other planets, but introducing them at this point would make GW look unimpressive, and main characters are yet to delve into the GW. It's way too early.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

We may not get to know neo's objective this soon i guess. First they gotta complete acacias dish. Somehow i kept thinking like dbz you know collect all those dish and shenron will come out to grant a wish.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nyamonyamo View Post
    We may not get to know neo's objective this soon i guess. First they gotta complete acacias dish. Somehow i kept thinking like dbz you know collect all those dish and shenron will come out to grant a wish.
    True, but I doubt the manga will end with acacia's full course somehow. I just see toriko eating and sharing it with the IGO, but then the other factions would not just admit they lost, they would probably keep fighting until they're utterly destroyed, to the last man.

With that said, who doesn't want acacia's full course?! Of course they want it, I would love to try it myself and I doubt anyone in the world, toriko's world or the real one would even be able to turn it down. Everyone wants to try it, the only thing that would make NEO's objective not to get his full course would be them not being able to get it, everyone with even the faintest chance of acquiring it will try everything they've got to see it on their plate.

The latest chapter hints that we will be seeing at least what tori can do after tasting that full course, and what the aftermath on his entire world (and probably others as well) will be.
    Last edited by winterwyrm; May 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we might really get to learn NEO's true objective around time, when entire Acacia's Full Course will be assembled with the exception of God. The, we will get to know it and then the battle for God would become even more interesting.

Also, as for me it would be great to see Toriko and others going to other planets that have even more delicious ingridients. But I agree with Buggy that it should be only, when they clear Gourmet World and assemble and eat Acacia's Full Course.

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the only way we can guess right now what shima is planning is to know what influenced his writing. I'm not well versed besides the mainstream myth but if we can guess where the author gets his idea maybe we might know his intention. I mean for example is he influenced by Norse myth like ragnarok or japanese or anything. It might also be something very recent since we can see hes turning to space. Ancient alien theory? Im being farfetch'd here lol
    Spoiler show

New Reply