Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bob sagit View Post
    Thanks to deBroglie on Balto:

Wow that is awasome parlament by Viole!!!!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

So Baam didn't want Riflejo involved, interesting.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangacow out: http://mngacow.com/tower-of-god/s02-65/

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

What a really nice chapter!! I see Koon, Wangnan and Androssi are out. I bit farfetched with Koon having ubiquitous properties... but still really great chapter.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Androssi, Wangnam & Koon out ? So the two characters who are now knowing that Baam is alive won't be in the workshop. Wangnam is also the character reminding Baam about what's good in humanity, his absence can be problematic later.

Glad to see Rak again. He is unusually patient about the whole situation.

Best thing in the chapter is still the final comment from Baam. He really is desperate. He threw away everything for the sake of his friends. Being able to do that when he was betrayed by the only friend he had before entering the tower ... he is pure.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Nast.J's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    As you said, abc, Androssi should make it there with BonBon. It is strange that we never got to see Riflejo.
    It also can't be Chang as Koon > Chang.
    We still have no idea how Koon managed to give the cut to Chang's face. I doubt it was an individual 1v1 fight, it was probably a team vs team fight where Koon managed to beat Chang strategically. I doubt Koon would be physically superior to Chang.

Great chapter overall. I liked how it all turned out and I'm really satisfied about how it ended. I guess no one would have predicted it to end this way. Androssi will probably find the fairy and go on the Archimedes or she will just follow the Traveler since he doesn't seem that interested in the game but more in finding Emile. He probably found some other way to get on board. I'm starting to believe that Verdi is the Lightbearer of Leesoo's team, this would explain why Horyang was needed to take care of her. I'm starting to like her as a character, she seems so strong and she's hilarious.

I wonder what Rak is up to now that it's hinted that he knows that Viole is Baam. Laure was still sleeping like usual haha

Also is it me or in the picture with the 5 E-Rank Regulars. We can see Androssi on the left, Anak on the right, Chang on the bottom right, Rak on top and i have no idea who in the bottom left.

Ah the next 2 weeks are definitively going to be long!

I wonder if Baam is going to be freed of FUG by Androssi and co. after the tournament end since every past team members who has a ring is now on the Archimedes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The ring's already gone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter. And it seems like the Top 5 E-rank regulars is mainly made of fishermen. Out of 5 we know 4 of their identities namely, Androssi, Ran, Chang and Anak.

I don't think that the No. 1 is Rak but rather someone different. For some reason I think that Rak, Baam and Koon aren't ranked yet, which will change during the tournament.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member elcongo's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

WOW! Great Chapter, but i know how androssi is going up, is right behind her...BonBon The Fairy is going to get her...or the other way around..
    but it was a good finale,.

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

i think Laure is The number One in the list..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kakashi65's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Now I'm gonna say, what everyone is thinking, the 5th E-Regular is Parakewl

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Host Samurai View Post
    I don't think that the No. 1 is Rak but rather someone different. For some reason I think that Rak, Baam and Koon aren't ranked yet, which will change during the tournament.
    Yup, Rak teaming up with Koon's team is the only way for them to win. Koon and Rak being the bosses, while others are just decoys (except for Akraptor I guess). And everyone surprised, that those were not ranked. Or maybe they're already considered higher rank. Baam has outstanding Shinsoo control, that surpasses every WC in E-rank, Koon has intelligence that surpasses everyone in... few ranks. He is also speed as hell, and speed+intelligence and careful planning is dangerous. We hardly know anything about Rank, though...
    Last edited by Duniak; May 19, 2013 at 11:41 AM.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Better we should say: Androssi, Koon, Wangnan and Rak are out. It would be a better team than Leesoo's

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Mangacow out: http://mngacow.com/tower-of-god/s02-65/

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

What a really nice chapter!! I see Koon, Wangnan and Androssi are out. I bit farfetched with Koon having ubiquitous properties... but still really great chapter.
    I doubt they're out. I think Rak had a gun in that last panel when he was standing behind Koon just before he looks over. Rak probably collected enough bullets and shot everyone, then shot one of the randomers on the ground with the dark bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nast.J View Post
    We still have no idea how Koon managed to give the cut to Chang's face. I doubt it was an individual 1v1 fight, it was probably a team vs team fight where Koon managed to beat Chang strategically. I doubt Koon would be physically superior to Chang.

Great chapter overall. I liked how it all turned out and I'm really satisfied about how it ended. I guess no one would have predicted it to end this way. Androssi will probably find the fairy and go on the Archimedes or she will just follow the Traveler since he doesn't seem that interested in the game but more in finding Emile. He probably found some other way to get on board. I'm starting to believe that Verdi is the Lightbearer of Leesoo's team, this would explain why Horyang was needed to take care of her. I'm starting to like her as a character, she seems so strong and she's hilarious.

I wonder what Rak is up to now that it's hinted that he knows that Viole is Baam. Laure was still sleeping like usual haha

Also is it me or in the picture with the 5 E-Rank Regulars. We can see Androssi on the left, Anak on the right, Chang on the bottom right, Rak on top and i have no idea who in the bottom left.

Ah the next 2 weeks are definitively going to be long!

I wonder if Baam is going to be freed of FUG by Androssi and co. after the tournament end since every past team members who has a ring is now on the Archimedes.
    That doesn't make much sense. He wouldn't boast about beating him if it was someone else who actually inflicted the scar. Besides, that situation they were in left little room for tactics, it would have been more of a straight up fight which Chang had no problem with until Koon spoke. Why do you doubt that he is physically superior anyway? There's been nothing to suggest that Koon isn't very strong, in fact there have been hints which point to the opposite.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    I doubt they're out. I think Rak had a gun in that last panel when he was standing behind Koon just before he looks over. Rak probably collected enough bullets and shot everyone, then shot one of the randomers on the ground with the dark bullet.
    You could be right, tho only in future chapters we'll know it for sure.

I see you were right about bonbon. It appears behind Androssi in the last panel. When we discussed that, I thought this could be an allegoric drawing of bonbon:

Spoiler show

but actually it has the shape of a galaxy or something like that:

Spoiler show

About your theory of Rak collecting bullets and sending himself, Wangnan and Koon to the Archimedes, rereading the chapter you could be right. I suppose that depends on the meaning of this onomatopoeias written there by SIU, but clearly we can see three lights flying away of the building right after Koon turns his head to recognize Rak:

Spoiler show
    Last edited by ukimix; May 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

wow! awesome chapter, just too much awesomeness in a single chapter.
    So, the great Rak shows himself but why is he in his chibi form did someone made him small again and where the hell is parakewl wasn't he with rak.
    loved the xia xia's face she probably wanted to get shot by viole.

just noticed rak is holding the gun so he is the one who will send them(koon, wangnan) up in time and ask the questions later.

the plot developed so much in one chapter and now i have to wonder how androssi and the traveler will enter the ship.
    Last edited by khaja_200923; May 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM.
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Lafa's fron Batoto translated part of SIUs note´on his blog:

Quote Quote:
    SIU's blog:

The focus of this game was on the meeting and the interaction between the 1st and 2nd season characters.
    He's trying to utilize many characters.
    SIU wants to make a character with an unique story instead of creating a character who is used to make the MC stand out or a character who gets defeated by the boss.

18. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast