Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member FFuuu's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

What an awesome chapter, though some fights felt kinda short they were truly amazing, the drawing style was good (except bunny girl who lately isn't drawn as sexy as before¿?)

There's some other thing I can't get out of my head, Mr. Yuto == Hwa Ryun?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member bob sagit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FFuuu View Post
    There's some other thing I can't get out of my head, Mr. Yuto == Hwa Ryun?
    i know what you mean, but I just can't say yes... especially with the blushing scene stuck in my head lol

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    That's probably because he wasn't invited to enter the workshop, though the fact that he somehow managed to sneak in anyway indicates he has some knowledge on the Workshop, so he'll probably just sneak onto the ship. I doubt the teleporting thing would work like that, the whole shooting round would have been a bit pointless in that case. Then again, we don't know what sort of prize you get by shooting Bonbon, it could be the ability to take someone else up there with you, in which case Androssi will probably take the traveller to get some more info out of him.
    I was actually talking about what happened at the beginning of the series (IE: Rachel+Baam going into the tower) but you make a good point about the teleporting aspect of it. However, the fact that Traveler wasn't invited and yet almost got on the ship (maybe with Emily's help? idk) is my point, even if androssi can't shoot the lucky sprite I figure that Traveler might be able to help her get on the ship...

Also, my formal bet for the ending of the workshop battle is a complete breakdown of the rules and some crazy **** happening all over the place with barley any real "winner" coming out of it at the end... whether or not there will be an official winner I'm not sure, but it is possible (and I'm kinda hoping that) this test will end in chaos.
    All hail Lelouch
    Spoiler show

Always try to be a 'Sir'

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Well yeah, if you think about it there is a big possibility that a massive convergence of powers show up and cause havoc.

Poken/Karaka faction stepping in and Jinsung/Hwa Ryun's faction confronting them, along with Wingtree's Hachuling/Leroro/Quant overseeing Viole's progress.

The Workshop Glasses guy overseeing this tournament and artificial beings from the Workshop potentially stepping in if Traveler/Horyang/Cassano try to steal Emile.

And we are also supposed to be seeing a Family Head soon, so that person could also step in if FUG/Wingtree/Workshop all cause too much chaos. Unless of course that the Glasses guy is a family head and really is Po Bidau Gustang.
    Last edited by LoS; May 21, 2013 at 12:21 AM. Reason: he he he
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Gustang? ohh that would be awesome. Idk why but I got in my head that the one that'd show up was Eduan...
    Btw where is my Yuri???

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoss View Post
    Gustang? ohh that would be awesome. Idk why but I got in my head that the one that'd show up was Eduan...
    Btw where is my Yuri???
    No, you're not wrong.

One of the afterwords implied that Eduan would show up, but it didn't have to be him, we just thought it would be him from the wording.

Yuri won't appear until the end of the arc or after the arc.

Don't forget that we still have to see Hachuling, Lero-ro, and Quant, as well as Karaka and Poken.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

TC chapter is out soon this week: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/171761/...by_the-company. Godai has more time to translate since this week on.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    TC chapter is out soon this week: http://www.batoto.net/read/_/171761/...by_the-company. Godai has more time to translate since this week on.
    Seems those sound effects were bangs after all, Rak to the rescue

Also, Hwa Ryun is from the red witch race, maybe that's why Evan was surprised by her appearance.
    Last edited by abc1233; May 22, 2013 at 09:26 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed. We got confirmation that everyone from all three teams made it to the Archimedes, with the assumption that Androssi shot, or will shoot, Bonbon.

I agree, abc. It appears that Hwa Ryun is from the Red Witch race. Then again, we've seen several dozen different races in ToG, some of whom look almost entirely human, but sport an extra horn somewhere, such as Androssi or Wangnan.

I do wonder if Akraptor could be connected to Evan's race in some ways because of his grayish complexion. Obviously Akraptor isn't a dwarf, but...

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

We still haven't seen that mysterious character whose legs were shown in the panel when the S1 team heard about Koon's death right? A lot of people assumed that the person was part of the S1 team but what if he was the informant that Leesoo was talking about? Despite hearing about Koon's death, the S1 team didn't look very surprised which is strange, so maybe the person told them about it before it reached the news.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Indeed. We got confirmation that everyone from all three teams made it to the Archimedes, with the assumption that Androssi shot, or will shoot, Bonbon.

I agree, abc. It appears that Hwa Ryun is from the Red Witch race. Then again, we've seen several dozen different races in ToG, some of whom look almost entirely human, but sport an extra horn somewhere, such as Androssi or Wangnan.

I do wonder if Akraptor could be connected to Evan's race in some ways because of his grayish complexion. Obviously Akraptor isn't a dwarf, but...
    Maybe a half-breed? Don't really see him as much of a guide though.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems those sound effects were bangs after all, Rak to the rescue

Also, Hwa Ryun is from the red witch race, maybe that's why Evan was surprised by her appearance.
    Yes, that's almost sure. Next chapter we should see Koon talking to Rak. I suppose now that Rak know Koon is alive, he doesn't have to hide any secret about Baam, at least with his old friend.

Two questions: Where can I find info about red witch race? also why you see we know Hwa belongs to that race?

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

We still haven't seen that mysterious character whose legs were shown in the panel when the S1 team heard about Koon's death right? A lot of people assumed that the person was part of the S1 team but what if he was the informant that Leesoo was talking about? Despite hearing about Koon's death, the S1 team didn't look very surprised which is strange, so maybe the person told them about it before it reached the news.

Maybe a half-breed? Don't really see him as much of a guide though.
    That is true.

The question is who that informant could be. It's none of the FUG team members as Koon's team hadn't met Leesoo's team (and thus couldn't be Ran or Novick), but it's not Hachuling, Lero-ro, or Quant, and neither Karaka nor Poken would have any reason to tell the S1 team about it. That basically leaves Jinsung and Hwa Ryun. We know that Hwa Ryun is willing to cooperate with anyone to ensure that the hardliner FUG group doesn't get their way; however, she was unaware of the hardliner plan to separate Baam from Team Tangsooyuk.

Could be. Yeah, he's clearly not a guide, but there are similarities in appearance. We do know that the 10 Families' members look similar. For example, all Koon members have that distinctive blue hair, as well as the recognized members having that ribbon/badge thing. All Ha family members have black hair and red eyes and are physically inclined off the bat.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

That is true.

The question is who that informant could be. It's none of the FUG team members as Koon's team hadn't met Leesoo's team (and thus couldn't be Ran or Novick), but it's not Hachuling, Lero-ro, or Quant, and neither Karaka nor Poken would have any reason to tell the S1 team about it. That basically leaves Jinsung and Hwa Ryun. We know that Hwa Ryun is willing to cooperate with anyone to ensure that the hardliner FUG group doesn't get their way; however, she was unaware of the hardliner plan to separate Baam from Team Tangsooyuk.

Could be. Yeah, he's clearly not a guide, but there are similarities in appearance. We do know that the 10 Families' members look similar. For example, all Koon members have that distinctive blue hair, as well as the recognized members having that ribbon/badge thing. All Ha family members have black hair and red eyes and are physically inclined off the bat.
    I'm leaning towards Jinsung. He clearly has a reason to help the S1 team - to destroy the FUG team supported by the hardliners. It also makes sense that Leesoo didn't know about the Thorn, it was a weapon prepared by the hardliners in FUG and most likely hidden from Jinsung. Also, Leesoo's team having access to such a high class ring as that is strange in itself, making me think that they had help from someone quite high up. Add that to the fact that the mysterious person had a decent sense of style based on his shoes
    Last edited by abc1233; May 22, 2013 at 01:49 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that Hwa Ryun or Jinsung would contact Leesoo because that wouldn't make any sense due to the deal with Koon. She wouldn't make him promise not to reveal his or Baam identity especially to his old teammates, who are a bunch of hot heads for that matter because if they were to work together then, I'm pretty sure that they would be able to outwit both Hwa Ryun and Jinsung.

I personally believe that Leesoo's informant is none other then Emile herself, IIRC SIU did say that she'll be important to the plot. And as of now, Emile is doing her hype justice.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm leaning towards Jinsung. He clearly has a reason to help the S1 team - to destroy the FUG team supported by the hardliners. It also makes sense that Leesoo didn't know about the Thorn, it was a weapon prepared by the hardliners in FUG and most likely hidden from Jinsung. Also, Leesoo's team having access to such a high class ring as that is strange in itself, making me think that they had help from someone quite high up. Add that to the fact that the mysterious person had a decent sense of style based on his shoes
    Yeah, as I'm sure that you could gather from my post, I'm leaning towards Jinsung as well. Him being the informant would explain the knowledge about Baam's fighting abilities/style (although it's still odd that Leesoo didn't think that Baam would be as strong as a top 5 E-rank), not knowing about the Thorn, and Leesoo having access to Reina.

I don't recall the shoe thing. Would you mind finding a pic of that?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, as I'm sure that you could gather from my post, I'm leaning towards Jinsung as well. Him being the informant would explain the knowledge about Baam's fighting abilities/style (although it's still odd that Leesoo didn't think that Baam would be as strong as a top 5 E-rank), not knowing about the Thorn, and Leesoo having access to Reina.

I don't recall the shoe thing. Would you mind finding a pic of that?
    As Leesoo said, he was blinded by revenge, so it's not too surprising. He'll be even more surprised once he finds out that Baam is probably above the top 5 E-ranks (well, guess we still have to see how strong the 2 mysterious E-rankers are, but I would find it hard to believe that someone can match Baam).

Sure:
    http://i11.mangareader.net/tower-of-...od-3943681.jpg

Based on that it appears to be a man of average/maybe slightly above average height. We haven't known Hwa Ryun to wear trousers so that cuts her out pretty much

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast