Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 166

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

  1. #121
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by LaXuS23 View Post
    So people assume that androssi will believe the traveller,, so kindly consider my opinion, because it is possible that androssi will arrive at the conclusion that viole killed baam, you should consider that androssi is biased to viole so instead of believing she will hate him more
    Well, she recognized that the freezing move Viole did was similar, if not exactly like Baam's...
    Putting two and two together would be easy for her... It's not like Androssi is retarded...

  2. #122
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Guess
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    If someone takes a mental arithmetic with a calculator then obviously they'll end up with a higher mark. The scenarios are not comparable at all. The thorn is a performance enhancement weapon, it does not constitute Viole's base stats which is what the argument should be about if you're claiming he is ranker level. How do you know that Quant wasn't holding back? What we do know is that Viole realised that he couldn't win with his physical stats as it was and had to use his trump card, so I don't see how you can argue on the basis of this fight when he effectively would have lost without the thorn. You're making baseless assumptions. SIU has already said that Princesses from the main families have very high physical stats, why would you assume that Amigo 30F > Androssi 2F?

    I don't need to reread it. Catching onto techniques just from seeing it is Viole's skill, and he has decent tactics. Trouble is that neither have any bearing on 1) his physical stats and 2) his shinsoo level, even if the latter seems to progress faster for him than other regulars.



    I'm confused, so you're saying that he isn't as strong as Love, but he is stronger than Quant?
    1: Quant was getting annoyed when fighting in the hide and seek challenge so im pretty sure he was trying his best without shinsoo.

    2: So if I have a calculator and you dont I win right? Same applies to Viole and Quant cause Viole will always have the "calculator" and Quant never ever will. Calculator= Thorn

    3 : How is this baseless when both werent using shinsoo, and were fighting more then one opponent??

    4: As I recall learning something quick and picking up on things means you become stronger faster.

    Yeah im saying Viole is stronger then Quant but weaker then Love.

    ---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Nast.J View Post
    and you seem to be forgetting something, if Viole trains and improves in 3 years. Does this mean everyone else stops traning, improving as well and they just keep waiting for Viole to catch up with them?
    He has been fighting and training for decades, if he could get stronger he would have a long time ago.
    Last edited by s2k03; May 24, 2013 at 04:38 PM.

  3. #123
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    1: Quant was getting annoyed when fighting in the hide and seek challenge so im pretty sure he was trying his best without shinsoo.

    2: So if I have a calculator and you dont I win right? Same applies to Viole and Quant cause Viole will always have the "calculator" and Quant never ever will. Calculator= Thorn

    3 : How is this baseless when both werent using shinsoo, and were fighting more then one opponent??

    4: As I recall learning something quick and picking up on things means you become stronger faster.

    Yeah im saying Viole is stronger then Quant but weaker then Love.

    ---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------



    He has been fighting and training for decades, if he could get stronger he would have a long time ago.
    1. He was getting annoyed because he was constantly being frozen by Baam. Hatsu posed little challenge to him, Hatsu himself even said that he was being toyed with. Even Androssi with the ignite weapon wasn't enough.

    2. You're missing the point, you may win but you wouldn't have won on your own merit. Just like how Baam didn't win based on his own natural physical ability, but due to a weapon which was given to him.

    3. I'm saying it's baseless that you're assuming that Amigo floor 30 is stronger than Androssi floor 2.

    4. No it doesn't, it just means that you have more techniques at your disposal, Baam is still going to only be able to control x amount of shinsoo which isn't going to improve based on how many techniques he learns.

  4. #124
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Guess
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    1. He was getting annoyed because he was constantly being frozen by Baam. Hatsu posed little challenge to him, Hatsu himself even said that he was being toyed with. Even Androssi with the ignite weapon wasn't enough.

    2. You're missing the point, you may win but you wouldn't have won on your own merit. Just like how Baam didn't win based on his own natural physical ability, but due to a weapon which was given to him.

    3. I'm saying it's baseless that you're assuming that Amigo floor 30 is stronger than Androssi floor 2.

    4. No it doesn't, it just means that you have more techniques at your disposal, Baam is still going to only be able to control x amount of shinsoo which isn't going to improve based on how many techniques he learns.
    Well I guess I am wrong about Viole being as strong as Quant, you learn something new everyday hahaha. I do think he is way higher then a E regular for sure

    Also I dont think the thorn is exactly a weapon its more like an ability or part of him, similar to the ninetails for naruto.

  5. #125
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bhoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    The question in my mind is if Koon will share his knowledge with Leesoo's Team / Rak .
    Wangnan's Team as such also doesn't know the whole story, I wonder why Koon is keeping the info to himself .

    So Androssi is now gonna link Viole with Baam [The link's nature is unknown]
    I hope she finds some way up the Archemedies . She is with glasses who seems to be a vet at this stuff [ok maybe not a 'vet']

  6. #126
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    Winterfell
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    988
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by s2k03 View Post
    Well I guess I am wrong about Viole being as strong as Quant, you learn something new everyday hahaha. I do think he is way higher then a E regular for sure

    Also I dont think the thorn is exactly a weapon its more like an ability or part of him, similar to the ninetails for naruto.
    Don't get me wrong, he's probably a D-class regular by now, but I don't see him being ranker level for a while.

  7. #127
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,681
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    The question in my mind is if Koon will share his knowledge with Leesoo's Team / Rak .
    Wangnan's Team as such also doesn't know the whole story, I wonder why Koon is keeping the info to himself .

    So Androssi is now gonna link Viole with Baam [The link's nature is unknown]
    I hope she finds some way up the Archemedies . She is with glasses who seems to be a vet at this stuff [ok maybe not a 'vet']
    In the last panel, Bonbon (the special reward fairy) is behind Androssi, so we've assumed that she'll make it to the Archimedes by shooting Bonbon with a light bullet.

    ---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Don't get me wrong, he's probably a D-class regular by now, but I don't see him being ranker level for a while.
    I could see D-rank right now. It sort of appears that 5 Rooms should make a person D-rank, as we were told that 3 Rooms was enough to make a top-class E-rank wave controller and Anak, who's not a wave controller, used 4 Rooms.

  8. #128
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member s2k03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Guess
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    I know for sure he is a top D rank or really really low c rank at least.
    I Wanna see rak fight already!!..... Im curious to what he has learned

  9. #129
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Posts
    242
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Just wait, now the workshop battle starts.. and Rak will fight... somehow I can imgaine a scene.. where that cocky bee Vespa morphs into adult form and rak enters the scene just to stomp her into the ground xD

    As a side note... everyone.. what do you think is more visible? a huge or a small body? So somehow Rak learned how to shrink so that he can much easier follow someone^^
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

  10. #130
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Country
    England
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Is t on a break this week
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/weekday.nhn

    On the symbol near the tower of god picture usually appears when series are on a break

  11. #131
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mangaland
    Country
    Wales
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by smurfclassic View Post
    Is t on a break this week
    http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/weekday.nhn

    On the symbol near the tower of god picture usually appears when series are on a break
    he's on a 2 week break sadly

    scroll to the afterword for the details
    Last edited by bleach fan 101; May 26, 2013 at 09:49 AM.
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

    Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

  12. #132
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Here & There
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoot View Post
    The question in my mind is if Koon will share his knowledge with Leesoo's Team / Rak .
    Wangnan's Team as such also doesn't know the whole story, I wonder why Koon is keeping the info to himself .
    He'll have no choice but to share his knowledge with Rak at least because Aguero is no position to decline. We all know how impulsive Rak can be and now, that Androssi also knows about Viole being Baam, Aguero plans are screwed. Nothing will go as he planned with those two ticking time bombs. I'm now looking forward to the revelation about those two; why they split up in the first place?

    Credits:Shinsatsu

  13. #133
    MH's Most Passionate Member 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member scav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boneyard
    Country
    The Wall
    Posts
    10,335
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    i think the author was talking about problem on his hand and surgery. i dont remember well but that break was kinda expected.
    <img src=http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic136240_61.gif border=0 alt= />

  14. #134
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Portugal
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,920
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    dont think Baam is stronger than Quaint yet but i think he is very near i mean with the thorn and the other techs which he stole. I wish he can fight with formidable opponents with more variety of attacks. The more he fights the more techniques he learns and the more he can improvise . i think if he manages to climb like say 5-6 more floors he will be quaint level... cant substantiate any thing its a gut feeling

  15. #135
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    302
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Tower of God Chapter 145 Discussion/146 Predictions

    just a though could the 30th floor test be were you become a D rank -regular if you passed the test

New Reply
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts