Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62

Thread: Mikoto was a Senju!

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    974
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool Mikoto was a Senju!

    This is a somewhat loose theory...

    From the beggining of the manga, Sasuke has been treated like a world changing macguffin seemingly for being the last Uchiha and having incredible potential.

    Later we found out that combining Senju and Uchiha DNA produces the Rinnegan and allows someone to master all ninjutsu in the world.

    Based on that we assumed Orochimaru planned to fuse Sasuke with Hashirama's DNA once he had acquired his body but I found something was odd in this.

    The thing is that Orochimaru defected before the Uchiha clan massacre so he could have easily kidnapped any Uchiha to try and produce the power of the six paths. There is no way he would wait for Sasuke and Itachi to be the last members known alive.

    It was then that I realized, Sasuke and Itachi were special. They weren't just extremely talented Uchiha, they had potential for something greater that exhisted only in their specific bodies.

    Tobi mentioned he would synchronize Sasuke with the Gedo Mazou and that he had the power to surpass Nagato, this would mean that Sasuke at one point would need to have both Senju and Uchiha DNA as well as aweakening the Rinnegan.

    Sure Tobi had plenty of Senju DNA at his grasp but Sasuke would hardly ever allow himself to receive Hashirama's cells unless he was extremely desperate to defeat Naruto.

    Then, we see a revived Itachi revealing he had knowledge about Izanagi and Izanami, the first which can only be used by having Senju and Uchiha DNA.

    Now, Orochimaru misteriously decided to not pursue Sasuke's body and instead is awaiting to see Sasuke achieve something which he claims fullfils his own desires.

    In my opinion, the true behind Sasuke and Itachi is that their mother Mikoto was a Senju.

    Fugaku had the sharingan, but Mikoto was said to be a talented jonin who married him yet we know nothing about her past.

    In my opinion she was a Senju descendant who chose the man she loved and his clan over her village and the will of fire.

    Itachi and Sasuke were thus born with the complete lineade from the Rikkudou Sennin and hence their bodies are unique amongst all Uchiha.

    Because of that Sasuke will ultimately awake a full Rinnegan and thus surpass Madara as the natural succesor to the sage.

    EDIT:

    I apologise if I was misurdertood, however, the point of the theory is that Sasuke's mother might have Senju heritage and for that reason he will awake the Rinnegan.

    Anything regarding who will be successor to the Sage of the Six Paths is therefore not the reason of this topic and therefore will be treated as off-topic, you will be reported to a moderator!

    Like I stated right at the beginning, this theory is loose, it means the evidence is shallow and is had a good deal of chance of being disproven. If you have a solid evidence that it is wrong, you are encouraged to post it, however, if you come blabbering and bashing with no argument at all you will be breaking the forum rules.
    Last edited by 1337 haxor; May 13, 2013 at 04:21 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikoto was a Senju!

    I disagree. The reason that Orochimaru hadn't acted beforehand was because he didn't have any interest in doing so. Orochimaru didn't become obsessed with the Sharingan until Itachi defeated him. At that point, Itachi was a member of Akatsuki and had thus already carried out the execution of the plan.

    Orochimaru didn't take Sasuke's body immediately because he couldn't. It was already explained that Orochimaru could only carry out that body transformation jutsu once every three years. It was clear towards the end of part I that Orochimaru had actually planned on taking Sasuke's body immediately but the Sound Four were too slow and he was forced to take over a random body to survive. In the meanwhile, he trained Sasuke as it would have been more beneficial for him as well when he does take over the body. Orochimaru, however, was killed by Sasuke as the time for him to take Sasuke's body was close.

  3. #3
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,954
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikoto was a Senju!

    Sorry, but terrible theory. We've been getting quite a few hints of Naruto's similarity to the sage. Naruto is his successor, regardless of the eyes or power. He shares his ideals and probably power later. Sasuke will probably unlock Rinnegan but not because of the things in your theory.

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikoto was a Senju!

    I would also like to add that Sasuke was very determined to take revenge on the village at the time that Tobi uttered those words. It is thus very probable that he would gladly have taken Hashirama's cells given that he was willing to let Orochimaru take over his body if it would have enabled him to kill Itachi. That shows that Sasuke cares a lot more about achieving his goal than the method for doing so.

  5. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    974
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool Well...

    Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    I disagree. The reason that Orochimaru hadn't acted beforehand was because he didn't have any interest in doing so. Orochimaru didn't become obsessed with the Sharingan until Itachi defeated him. At that point, Itachi was a member of Akatsuki and had thus already carried out the execution of the plan.

    Orochimaru didn't take Sasuke's body immediately because he couldn't. It was already explained that Orochimaru could only carry out that body transformation jutsu once every three years. It was clear towards the end of part I that Orochimaru had actually planned on taking Sasuke's body immediately but the Sound Four were too slow and he was forced to take over a random body to survive. In the meanwhile, he trained Sasuke as it would have been more beneficial for him as well when he does take over the body. Orochimaru, however, was killed by Sasuke as the time for him to take Sasuke's body was close.
    Itachi attacked Orochimaru because he tried to steal his body, Orochimaru was already revealed as being experimenting on Senju DNA and later we got a confirmation it had to do with Madara obtaining the Rinnegan form it.

    Also, Sasuke's defection has nothing to do with my theory, I raised the question why Orochimaru never abducted an Uchiha before he defected from Konoha or before the Uchiha clan massacre, there is a plot hole in there if he was just interested in any Uchiha body he could find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Sorry, but terrible theory. We've been getting quite a few hints of Naruto's similarity to the sage. Naruto is his successor, regardless of the eyes or power. He shares his ideals and probably power later. Sasuke will probably unlock Rinnegan but not because of the things in your theory.
    What does Naruto has to do with the possibility of Mikoto being a Senju descendant? Your argument has no logic.

  6. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikoto was a Senju!

    Whenever Orochimaru was talking about taking Sasuke's body, he was always referring to his altercation with Itachi. That strongly suggests that his obsession with the Uchiha DNA stems from there. That, however, doesn't mean that he wasn't interested in getting a Sharingan beforehand.

    Sasuke's defection is actually very relevant since you stated:
    Quote Quote:
    Now, Orochimaru misteriously decided to not pursue Sasuke's body and instead is awaiting to see Sasuke achieve something which he claims fullfils his own desires.
    I showed you that it is not at all mysterious.

    The thing is that not all Uchiha are strong. Not all Uchiha have Sharingans. Orochimaru wanted a Sharingan and not merely an Uchiha body. Simply kidnapping an Uchiha isn't as easy as it sounds, either, given that they would conduct an investigation which would probably lead them to Orochimaru. Itachi wasn't strong enough to take on all of the Uchiha by himself. Orochimaru is thus not strong enough either.

    Itachi was a missing-nin and belonged to the same organization as Orochimaru. He was thus Orochimaru's most convenient choice. After Orochimaru realized he wasn't strong enough, he actively turned towards Sasuke as he was the last Uchiha. Also remember that Orochimaru wasn't really in a hurry until after the Uchiha massacre as he was practically immortal.

  7. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikoto was a Senju!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    What does Naruto has to do with the possibility of Mikoto being a Senju descendant? Your argument has no logic.
    that statement has more logic than you acknowledge. it is because of your this line:

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    Because of that Sasuke will ultimately awake a full Rinnegan and thus surpass Madara as the natural succesor to the sage.
    Naruto Forever


  8. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    974
    Post Thanks / Like

    Well...

    Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    Whenever Orochimaru was talking about taking Sasuke's body, he was always referring to his altercation with Itachi. That strongly suggests that his obsession with the Uchiha DNA stems from there. That, however, doesn't mean that he wasn't interested in getting a Sharingan beforehand.

    Sasuke's defection is actually very relevant since you stated: I showed you that it is not at all mysterious.

    The thing is that not all Uchiha are strong. Not all Uchiha have Sharingans. Orochimaru wanted a Sharingan and not merely an Uchiha body. Simply kidnapping an Uchiha isn't as easy as it sounds, either, given that they would conduct an investigation which would probably lead them to Orochimaru. Itachi wasn't strong enough to take on all of the Uchiha by himself. Orochimaru is thus not strong enough either.

    Itachi was a missing-nin and belonged to the same organization as Orochimaru. He was thus Orochimaru's most convenient choice. After Orochimaru realized he wasn't strong enough, he actively turned towards Sasuke as he was the last Uchiha. Also remember that Orochimaru wasn't really in a hurry until after the Uchiha massacre as he was practically immortal.
    I realized you were talking earlier about Orochimaru using the body of that Zetsu.

    Anyhow, Sasuke and Itachi weren't the only ones with a sharingan, there were many other Uchiha whom Orochimaru could have defeated and kidnapped before leaving the village.

    I think Itachi and Sasuke had some Senju DNA inherited from Mikoto which is why Tobi planned to synchronize Sasuke with the Gedo Mazou or bothered not to expose Itachi's treachery and kill him.

    The fact Akatsuki kept Sasuke alive and well despite apparently having no use for him still bothers me a huge deal.

    ---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    that statement has more logic than you acknowledge. it is because of your this line:
    I mean that because his natural awakening would be more powerful than Madara's artificial one. Let's keep it focused on the possibility of Sasuke's mother being a Senju which has nothing to do with Naruto.

  9. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Well...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    I realized you were talking earlier about Orochimaru using the body of that Zetsu.

    Anyhow, Sasuke and Itachi weren't the only ones with a sharingan, there were many other Uchiha whom Orochimaru could have defeated and kidnapped before leaving the village.

    I think Itachi and Sasuke had some Senju DNA inherited from Mikoto which is why Tobi planned to synchronize Sasuke with the Gedo Mazou or bothered not to expose Itachi's treachery and kill him.

    The fact Akatsuki kept Sasuke alive and well despite apparently having no use for him still bothers me a huge deal.
    Orochimaru became obsessed with sharingan only when Itachi defeated him with Sharingan Genjutsu and that was after Itachi joined Akatsuki. so, at that point not many uchiha were left. so, Orochimaru went after only option he had.

    ---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    I mean that because his natural awakening would be more powerful than Madara's artificial one. Let's keep it focused on the possibility of Sasuke's mother being a Senju which has nothing to do with Naruto.
    then let me ask more fundamental question.

    why is it that sasuke needs to be the successor? i see no reason, what are yours?
    Naruto Forever


  10. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Well...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    I realized you were talking earlier about Orochimaru using the body of that Zetsu.

    Anyhow, Sasuke and Itachi weren't the only ones with a sharingan, there were many other Uchiha whom Orochimaru could have defeated and kidnapped before leaving the village.

    I think Itachi and Sasuke had some Senju DNA inherited from Mikoto which is why Tobi planned to synchronize Sasuke with the Gedo Mazou or bothered not to expose Itachi's treachery and kill him.

    The fact Akatsuki kept Sasuke alive and well despite apparently having no use for him still bothers me a huge deal.

    ---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------



    I mean that because his natural awakening would be more powerful than Madara's artificial one. Let's keep it focused on the possibility of Sasuke's mother being a Senju which has nothing to do with Naruto.
    I am confused by the bolded parts. At what point in the story are you referring to? What body of Zetsu? I was referring to the end of Part I when he forced several prisoners to fight each other to the death and took the body of the winner.

    As I said, it would probably have been very difficult for Orochimaru to kidnap a member of Uchiha and get away with it during his time in the village. Orochimaru was also practically immortal so he wasn't in a hurry to do so at that point.

  11. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    974
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool Re: Well...

    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    Orochimaru became obsessed with sharingan only when Itachi defeated him with Sharingan Genjutsu and that was after Itachi joined Akatsuki. so, at that point not many uchiha were left. so, Orochimaru went after only option he had.

    ---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------



    then let me ask more fundamental question.

    why is it that sasuke needs to be the successor? i see no reason, what are yours?
    Mother of Jean Picard I am surrounded by...

    Sasuke doesn't need to be the successor, I meant he is bound to awaken a natural Rinnegan and surpass Madara.

    Why can't people stay on topic about Mikoto being a Senju instead of drifting about the goddamn outcome of Rikkudou's will.

    As for Orochimaru's interests, he went after Itachi for the Sharingan and it was later proved he and Kabuto were researching the power of the Rikkudou Sennin for far longer than the Uchiha clan massacre at least all the way back to Yamato's birth.

    Azuma

    Part I escape had nothing to do with my post, I was talking about why Orochimaru didn't went after an Uchiha before Orochimaru's own defection from Konoha, sorry if you got confused.

    However you remembered me his jutsu of trading bodies takes 3 years to work and he just took possession of a White Zetsu altough Hashirama's cells might cut down the time.

  12. #12
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikoto was a Senju!

    Senju DNA that can lead to Rinnegan can also make an MS last forever as EMS. Why did Sasuke's and Itachi's MS faded so quickly, especially Sasuke's if they have that Senju DNA?

  13. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Well...

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    Mother of Jean Picard I am surrounded by...

    Sasuke doesn't need to be the successor, I meant he is bound to awaken a natural Rinnegan and surpass Madara.

    Why can't people stay on topic about Mikoto being a Senju instead of drifting about the goddamn outcome of Rikkudou's will.
    don't you even realize why? you say mikoto is senju with no evidence. instead you use assumptions like because sasuke needs to be successor, then mikoto is senju. then when we ask what are the base for assumptions, you say it is not relevant. learn to backup your assumptions.
    Naruto Forever


  14. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikoto was a Senju!

    So your theory is, mikoto is a senju so that sasuke could unlocked a rinnegan and become a successor of rikudou? So overall, your theory is sasuke would become the true successor and not naruto? OK, now I know.

    The nine bijuus and even the juubi already giving us a hint that it was naruto.

    And for mikoto being a senju is somehow impossible. There's no single hint from the manga itself.

  15. #15
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,820
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mikoto was a Senju!

    Ok, this theory is just complete and utter fantasy. There isn't a shred of evidence to support it, while there is an abundance of evidence that would suggest otherwise. It's probably time to stop before things get more ridiculous.

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts