Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mikoto was a Senju!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RezzieThaRapper's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mikoto was a Senju!

Why are you guys being so harsh on a theory... I actually like it, I like it more than the entire war in fact (and not just cause
    Spoiler show
    died *sad face*)...

Now instead of being arses can we get on the main subject...

3 reasons why I approve of this theory

1 - Wildcard effect, shows that the bond between the Senju and the Uchiha that Hashirama and Madara had didn't entirely disappear with time

2 - At all cost, I don't want Hashirama's cells ever inserted into Sasuke... I am 100% sure he'll get the rinnengan, but if it's because he absorbs a Zetsu I'm really done with manga

3 - It's a legimately surprising scenario, it's a big twist that doesn't involve someone dying, a jinchuruki, or someone coming back from the dead, or a super destructive jutsu... It's love, we learned about Naruto's parents and Sasuke is his antithesis, it's only fair there are some surprises with his family he can learn other than "Brother murdered clan, Dad planned coup, I had a mom, they're all dead"
    I have an opinionDon't hate me for it...

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by RezzieThaRapper View Post
    Why are you guys being so harsh on a theory... I actually like it, I like it more than the entire war in fact (and not just cause
    Spoiler show
    died *sad face*)...

Now instead of being arses can we get on the main subject...

3 reasons why I approve of this theory

1 - Wildcard effect, shows that the bond between the Senju and the Uchiha that Hashirama and Madara had didn't entirely disappear with time

2 - At all cost, I don't want Hashirama's cells ever inserted into Sasuke... I am 100% sure he'll get the rinnengan, but if it's because he absorbs a Zetsu I'm really done with manga

3 - It's a legimately surprising scenario, it's a big twist that doesn't involve someone dying, a jinchuruki, or someone coming back from the dead, or a super destructive jutsu... It's love, we learned about Naruto's parents and Sasuke is his antithesis, it's only fair there are some surprises with his family he can learn other than "Brother murdered clan, Dad planned coup, I had a mom, they're all dead"
    Exactly! Finally someone who is keen on debating things with logic instead of insisting on a mistake I already clarified.

I apologise if I was misurdertood, however, the point of the theory is that Sasuke's mother might have Senju heritage and for that reason he will awake the Rinnegan.

Anything regarding who will be successor to the Sage of the Six Paths is therefore not the reason of this topic and will be treated as off-topic, you will be reported to a moderator!

Like I stated right at the beginning, this theory is loose, it means the evidence is shallow and is had a good deal of chance of being disproven. If you have a solid evidence that it is wrong, you are encouraged to post it, however, if you come blabbering and bashing with no argument at all you will be breaking the forum rules.

If Sasuke embodies both Senju and Uchiha in the same body naturally, I would like to see him awakening the Rinnegan to it's full extent and thus surpassing Madara and becoming the last adversary Naruto could face.

Mikoto being a Senju would feel great to deepen her character, Kushina was a know descendant of a powerful clan and a powerful shinobi herself but Sasuke's mother was said to be a jonin yet basically know nothing about her.

If she was a Senju and she chose the Uchiha over the village, this speaks a lot about morals and ideals being inherent to people alone and not something tied to clans or bloodlines.

It would be the confirmation that Uchiha aren't evil or chaotic as their blood limit seem to make them but that they are exactly like the Senju yet chose a different view.

The clan wars lampshaded this, both Butsuma and Tajima aimed to kill each other's sons with no hesitation and both Madara and Hashirama reacted equally. The big difference between the two is that Hashirama choose to keep his dream and Madara rejected it.

The curse of hatred seems to imply Madara would inevitably choose a dark path but this is wrong to assume, if Hashirama lost hope in his dream and stopped pursuing it, they would just be another pair of clan leaders continuing the endless blood feud between Uchiha and Senju.

Anyhow, Mikoto is a character that was little touched upon by Kishimoto and since he has been lately touching upon the choices and consequences his female characters have on the plot like Kushina believing in Minato, Hinata opening up to stand besides Naruto and Rin giving her life for the sake of her village, I tought it would be worth of note if Mikoto made a decision of great importance such as rejecting the Senju clan's beliefs in the will of fire and giving more importance to the family she chose to raise than the village she was born in.
    Last edited by 1337 haxor; May 13, 2013 at 04:23 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

the only thing about this theory is! If Their Mother was a senju! why would she stand behind the uchiha to take over the senju village, and start a war against her own clan?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by deni2k View Post
    the only thing about this theory is! If Their Mother was a senju! why would she stand behind the uchiha to take over the senju village, and start a war against her own clan?
    Why would Madara abandon his own and leave his apprentice prone to destroy it?

The answer is that shinobi choose an ideal and must make impossible decisions in their life to follow the path they decided.

Hashirama himself said he would kill his own children for the sake of the village so what prevents a mother from choosing to kill her own village for the sake of her children?

The thing is that Mikoto loved her family and placed it above the well being of her village, the Uchiha never betrayed the Leaf, they intended to seize power and move the village their way because they tought the Uchiha were being mistreated and should take over to put the village on the right path.

It was a bad decision, they wanted power and recognition to prevent the village from putting down the Uchiha but that ultimately is what led them to their downfall.

The situation was morally gray, Fugaku believed seizing power would create a better future for the Uchiha and Mikoto as a loving and devoted wife hoped that would be the best for Itachi and Sasuke.

To put it bluntly, take a real life example:

If you married the person you loved and your family and neighbours decided to shun and exclude you and your children like they were criminals, would you side with your neighbours and turn on your family or would you stick to your partner and protect your children?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a thght..wasnt it hashirama's dna that awakened rinengan???

m not sure whether one needs senju..hashirama dna seems to go into a totally different set altogether...

visit me here

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member pseudorca's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually quite enjoy this theory! Surely the Uchiha (or the Senju, or any other clan) can't be breeding solely with their clanmates...
    On a somewhat related tangent, I guess doujutsu and other bloodline abilities are somewhat like genetic traits in our world (e.g. colour blindness, albinism, hair/eye colour, etc..)
    Last edited by pseudorca; May 14, 2013 at 04:03 AM.

...and that's why ninjas need to carry isotonic drinks...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@1337 haxor

The Uchiha where hungry for power. It had nothing to do with what you said. Making a civil war would have countless casualties as they fight for control of the village and later plundge the world into a world war...

Said actions from the Uchiha would have dammed the village and probably lead to its completle distruction as after the civil war it would be left weak and open for an attack from any village.

Asuming Miko was a senju she most defenetly:
    1-Was BRAIN DEAD and loved her family.
    2-Was not brain dead and wanted power for the Uchiha.

You can't make the claim that one loves her family but would plunge the entire world into a warld war that would probably lead to the destruction of the entire village. I mean what type of moron does something like this for love? Oh w8 we have a good example, TOBI...

If Mikoto turns up to be a Senju and she did it "for the love of the family" i am going to shoot Kishi. Look at what one who REALLY loved his little brother did. LOOK AT ITACHI. If she did it for love she is 1 brain dead caracter.

If she really would have loved her family she would work for PEACE as ANY OTHER SENJU so she can keep her kids ALIVE...
    Last edited by xXan; May 14, 2013 at 06:55 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Where was it stated in the manga that Uchiha were hungry for power?Geez.Uchiha were conrenerd and were doubted after the nine tails attack.They were afraid that the village was trying to overthrow them just like anyone would in those circumstances.
    Why would Mikoto would be brainded to marry an Uchiha??Geez the way some people see the Uchiha clan is disturbing.They were the same as Senju,They did want peace.They didn't struggle to obtain power.We did see this in Hashirama's flashback.

I actualy don't want Mikoto to be from Senju,Sasuke is better without being a Senju,He'd be good representing the spiritual energy with Naruto representing Physical energy.Although if she was,somehow,revealed as a Senju it'll be shocking to see that XD

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Knight of Heaven 0

Quote Quote:
    Where was it stated in the manga that Uchiha were hungry for power?Geez.Uchiha were conrenerd and were doubted after the nine tails attack.They were afraid that the village was trying to overthrow them just like anyone would in those circumstances.
    Aside for the fact that the Uchiha where kept under surveillance they where regarded as the ELITE of the village and where the police force of it.

They where going for a civil war as they wanted to be in charge of the village. Clear sign of need for power.
    Quote Quote:
    Why would Mikoto would be brainded to marry an Uchiha??Geez the way some people see the Uchiha clan is disturbing.They were the same as Senju,They did want peace.They didn't struggle to obtain power.We did see this in Hashirama's flashback.
    If you got that from my post i sugest you go back and read it a few more times.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    Why would Madara abandon his own and leave his apprentice prone to destroy it?

The answer is that shinobi choose an ideal and must make impossible decisions in their life to follow the path they decided.

Hashirama himself said he would kill his own children for the sake of the village so what prevents a mother from choosing to kill her own village for the sake of her children?

The thing is that Mikoto loved her family and placed it above the well being of her village, the Uchiha never betrayed the Leaf, they intended to seize power and move the village their way because they tought the Uchiha were being mistreated and should take over to put the village on the right path.

It was a bad decision, they wanted power and recognition to prevent the village from putting down the Uchiha but that ultimately is what led them to their downfall.

The situation was morally gray, Fugaku believed seizing power would create a better future for the Uchiha and Mikoto as a loving and devoted wife hoped that would be the best for Itachi and Sasuke.

To put it bluntly, take a real life example:

If you married the person you loved and your family and neighbours decided to shun and exclude you and your children like they were criminals, would you side with your neighbours and turn on your family or would you stick to your partner and protect your children?
    Quite honestly, you're mainly speculating. We hardly know anything about Mikoto, yet you seem capable of writing a biography about her. There probably isn't more to learn about her. Kishimoto has on several occasions stated that he isn't good at portraying female characters. Mikoto probably only had one role and she has played it out.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    Quite honestly, you're mainly speculating. We hardly know anything about Mikoto, yet you seem capable of writing a biography about her. There probably isn't more to learn about her. Kishimoto has on several occasions stated that he isn't good at portraying female characters. Mikoto probably only had one role and she has played it out.
    There is still the mistery of her dissapearance during the nine tails attack and her childhood friendship with Kushina that still needs to be touched upon.

Now, some mind screw but does anybody noticed Mikoto sometimes remember a female Hashirama?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

There is still the mistery of her dissapearance during the nine tails attack and her childhood friendship with Kushina that still needs to be touched upon.

Now, some mind screw but does anybody noticed Mikoto sometimes remember a female Hashirama?
    What childhood friendship? As far as I know, that hasn't even been brought up. The only thing we saw was that Mikoto and Kushina were friends. That's not at all strange given that they seem to be roughly the same age. Everything doesn't have to be a conspiracy.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    What childhood friendship? As far as I know, that hasn't even been brought up. The only thing we saw was that Mikoto and Kushina were friends. That's not at all strange given that they seem to be roughly the same age. Everything doesn't have to be a conspiracy.
    I think they're classmates in the academy. So it's just natural that they know each others.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Female hashirama? Nah, she's more like female haku.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    The Uchiha where hungry for power. It had nothing to do with what you said. Making a civil war would have countless casualties as they fight for control of the village and later plundge the world into a world war...

Said actions from the Uchiha would have dammed the village and probably lead to its completle distruction as after the civil war it would be left weak and open for an attack from any village.
    Power hungry? Even the council itself mentioned that the Uchiha clan was simply after the power they previous had. Nothing at all suggest that they had wanted more then that. Itachi and Sarutobi sure didn't act as if the fate of the village was at stake. And most importantly, you seem to be forgetting that Fugaku and Mikoto willingly accepted death at Itachi's hands, knowing he was acting against them and for Konoha, all so he and Sasuke would survive. That's not something a bunch of power hungry people do, especially declare they still love their betrayer.

And really, the idea that the weakened village would be open to attack is a pragmatic assumption. We've seen that sort of situation three times now, and not once did another village come in to take advantage of the weakened state.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Rikudou King

Quote Quote:
    Power hungry? Even the council itself mentioned that the Uchiha clan was simply after the power they previous had. Nothing at all suggest that they had wanted more then that.
    When one is not content with how much he has then yes. They where ready to start a civil war that would probably lead to the village's distruction (because of its weaken state) and then plundge the ninja world in a world war just so they can have more power.

Quote Quote:
    And most importantly, you seem to be forgetting that Fugaku and Mikoto willingly accepted death at Itachi's hands, knowing he was acting against them and for Konoha, all so he and Sasuke would survive. That's not something a bunch of power hungry people do, especially declare they still love their betrayer.
    They accepted the fate they got based on the actions they chosed. Loving his son has nothing to do with what they where ready to do for POWER (even if its getting back the power they once had).

Quote Quote:
    And really, the idea that the weakened village would be open to attack is a pragmatic assumption. We've seen that sort of situation three times now, and not once did another village come in to take advantage of the weakened state.
    No village had the same weaken state that a civil war of that level would bring. Now i am sure Itachi knew what he was doing considering he is as wise as a hokage and 1 of the smartest man in this manga.

New Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast