Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ichigo has to master his Quincy powers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ichigo has to master his Quincy powers

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    He used that technique after his sword got damaged by Yamamoto, and his Quincy Cross wasn't around his hand, but around his left breast
    Clearly the Quincy Cross wasn't used there
    To be fair, it does look like Royd is the using his medallion to produce the arrow.
    Possibly the same one used to absorb bankai?

http://www.mangastream.to/bleach-cha...4-page-14.html
    Bach has a seperate medallion from the one used to hold together his cloak.
    So perhaps Royd was also using a different medallion.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Well, as far as quincy powers go the ones we know of that ichigo could "master" on his own are hirenkyaku, reishi absorsion and blutz. Those are innate abilities that at large require no tools so to speak. The quincy arrow requires a bow. The bow so far is made from that little tool which all quincy seem to have so far. Either ichigo gets a quincy bow or he learns how to do something of the sort with his zampakuto. I hope ichigo at some point combines GT, cero and holy arrow, it would be epic... Then there is volstandig which is definitely induced by an object so I don't think ichigo will get to that. He already has bankai and his shinigami/hollow powers which make him produce power. Then there is blutz which he already knows.

I could see ichigo creating a bow with his left hand, giant and glowing with reishi, then using zangetsu as an arrow drawing it back and firing his katana like an arrow. that would kinda cool, if used against bach.

Be proud, that after receiving my blade you still retain the shape of a human.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think he has too has a new being so to speak the collection of powers should male new powers and abilties. If this is the case elements of all powers should show all in a new power.
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member FetherMan's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    I could see ichigo creating a bow with his left hand, giant and glowing with reishi, then using zangetsu as an arrow drawing it back and firing his katana like an arrow. that would kinda cool, if used against bach.
    That would be something awesome to see in the manga. Ichigo using a different kind of Quincy cross, much like his Zanpakuto being so different. You'd also think that, since he's a mix-breed, he'd be able to someone use reishi to restore his Zanpakuto back to normal.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2