Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 33 of 115 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Taihen Desu!

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    kait be running all them young guys off...milly/boss...you next

I love that he respects his elders tho....
    Your irony detector is way off greg

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    I did nothing.
    He even vanished, you must have done something!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Something Happened, Something Happened, and Something Happened, So I'm Here!

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Your irony detector is way off greg

we old guyz are to sexy for ya kevin....

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

oh heard this today kait...brought back some memories...lmao
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    It's not my fault he's a girl.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

You're such a troll, I forgot DC sports is your taboo subject. At least my team has the budget to overspend on free agents
    If we need pitching next year, we could do better than Bud Norris and Scott Feldman. We don't, of course. Our farm system isn't broken down. Haren will be replaced from within after this season.

Who do you think is going to sign Matt Weiters away in 2016? I'm thinking the Dodgers will grab him, Detroit could be in play.
    Taboo subject? No, you got trolled breh.

Those weren't free agent signings, so I'm not sure if your point stands. Our farm system isn't broken down either, but we aren't much of a pitching factory...good pitching anyway.

Oh please, there's no way they won't pay him. Unless they get some sort of ridiculous trade offer or if Buck leaves and we tank hard.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Get out.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the daily self-affirmation, Chuckster.

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Taboo subject? No, you got trolled breh.
    kk sure "breh"

Quote Quote:
    Those weren't free agent signings, so I'm not sure if your point stands. Our farm system isn't broken down either, but we aren't much of a pitching factory...good pitching anyway.
    Ok fine. I forgot, the Orioles don't sign free agents. That's why that why your chasing the second wild card spot despite that great offense
    We trade for all star pitchers, like Gio. Not journeymen, like Norris and Feldman.

Your farm system is notorious for having a few elite prospects, and no depth. Aside from your top guys, you don't have anyone who can come in and bolster your roster. The Nats have the opposite issue. We have a lot of depth, but no real elite (top 50 ranked) prospects. The Baltimore - Norfolk shuttle has become notorious. Prospects come up, just to get sent back down.

Quote Quote:
    Oh please, there's no way they won't pay him. Unless they get some sort of ridiculous trade offer or if Buck leaves and we tank hard.
    Of course, Angelos always pays his guys. Am I right? I'm sure he'll match whatever the big market teams offer him, no matter how high.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok fine. I forgot, the Orioles don't sign free agents. That's why that why your chasing the second wild card spot despite that great offense
    We trade for all star pitchers, like Gio. Not journeymen, like Norris and Feldman.

Your farm system is notorious for having a few elite prospects, and no depth. Aside from your top guys, you don't have anyone who can come in and bolster your roster. The Nats have the opposite issue. We have a lot of depth, but no real elite (top 50 ranked) prospects. The Baltimore - Norfolk shuttle has become notorious. Prospects come up, just to get sent back down.
    They do, but not big names. And you guys made a decent-looking trade with Oakland. It's what Oakland always does, cash-in on their best players before they have to pay them. It's worked out well for you guys, but don't act like that took some sort of front-office genius lol.

We gave up next to nothing for Feldman and Norris. Not saying they were positive trades or anything, but Arrieta, Strop, and LJ Hoes were doing nothing for the team in the big leagues.

And where exactly are you guys in the Wild Card race? Have you managed to get above .500 yet? Oh wait, no...

To be fair, our farm system is light-years ahead of the times that earned them that notoriety.

Of course, Angelos always pays his guys. Am I right? I'm sure he'll match whatever the big market teams offer him, no matter how high.
    As of late, yeah he does. Roberts, Markakis, Adam Jones. I know Wieters is a Boras client, so I can't say it'll never come to him being offered money from other teams, I don't really know and I wouldn't be surprised if he refuses to sign an extension...he's a Boras client, like I said. But I do know that this Orioles club isn't the Orioles of the last 5-10 years, so I can't say it's a bad situation for Wieters.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    They do, but not big names. And you guys made a decent-looking trade with Oakland. It's what Oakland always does, cash-in on their best players before they have to pay them. It's worked out well for you guys, but don't act like that took some sort of front-office genius lol.
    I never acted like it took a genius. Front office geniuses manage to get something in return when they trade Lastings Milledge. The point was the Orioles would never make a trade like that, and don't.

Quote Quote:
    We gave up next to nothing for Feldman and Norris. Not saying they were positive trades or anything, but Arrieta, Strop, and LJ Hoes were doing nothing for the team in the big leagues.
    Traded next to nothing, and got next to nothing in return. Gratz.

Quote Quote:
    And where exactly are you guys in the Wild Card race? Have you managed to get above .500 yet? Oh wait, no...
    Totally different situation. Our offense is incompetent. They haven't played well all season, we deserve to be losing. I've read comparisons to the '98 Orioles, which is a pretty fair assessment. The Orioles offense is a juggernaut, they'd win 100 games with competent pitching. Another team would have bolstered the staff during the off season. The Orioles stood pat, and it's going to come back and haunt them.

Quote Quote:
    To be fair, our farm system is light-years ahead of the times that earned them that notoriety.
    It's still not a great system. Baltimore is not known for a deep system, developing talent, or spending on foreign players. The organization has improved, but that's not saying much.

Quote Quote:
    As of late, yeah he does. Roberts, Markakis, Adam Jones. I know Wieters is a Boras client, so I can't say it'll never come to him being offered money from other teams, I don't really know and I wouldn't be surprised if he refuses to sign an extension...he's a Boras client, like I said. But I do know that this Orioles club isn't the Orioles of the last 5-10 years, so I can't say it's a bad situation for Wieters.
    Let's see if that continues, or if Angelos has reached his limits. It's going to take a silly amount of money to resign Machado. Something will have to give. Weiters to the Dodgers, Machado to the Yankees.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lil miss Arod is going to bring them all down with him...

what a little fakan snitch....
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ARod's a punk. Hopefully he never comes back. It would be kind of amusing if someone signed him as a publicity stunt, after the Yankees buy out his contract. I'd pay to see the Marlins trot out a 45 year old.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

ARod's a punk. Hopefully he never comes back. It would be kind of amusing if someone signed him as a publicity stunt, after the Yankees buy out his contract. I'd pay to see the Marlins trot out a 45 year old.
    bro...he's snitching on that cervili guy...idk his name but hes a yankee
    and is still like"oh,this isn't the right stage for me"....gawd I hate that smuck

Spoiler show

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Kaiten...I re-watched Jurassic Park today and I believe this belongs in your signature:

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

KyoAni finds a way

Gou is adorable

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Funniest Member 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity digitaldude's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

haha you watch free!

New Reply
Page 33 of 115 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast