Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Let's talk about fun "plotholes"

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Let's talk about fun "plotholes"

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    This isn't really a plot hole but I found this page interesting

From right to left we have Zetsu, Pain, Konan, Sasori, Deidara, Itachi, Hidan, Kakazu, and Kisame.

Except those aren't Hidan and Kakazu. At the very least, it's not Hidan, because he isn't a giant. And Kakazu isn't taller than Kisame, whom to my knowledge was the tallest character in the manga up until the Raikage with only Jiraiya and Asuma challenging him height wise.

It does makes sense (the tall guy) because we know Kakazu killed his previous partner, but I wonder who that giant guy was supposed to be?
    the tall guy was probably sasori's partner, since after orochimaru left and deidera joined he had to have someone with him, me thinks so at least.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otomo20 View Post
    the tall guy was probably sasori's partner, since after orochimaru left and deidera joined he had to have someone with him, me thinks so at least.
    No Deidara was recruited by Itachi, Kisame and Sasori after Orochimaru left to fill the vacancy, was he not?

Aside from Zetsu they always work in pairs, and we're told that Kakazu killed his past partners so I'm just curious who that guy was supposed to be.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Well as Kabuto stated himself that he started to heal his abdoman area before he got hit.
    In case of Kakuzu breaking two masks means killing him twice, and his body was special / different.
    Didn't prevent him from being injured though, and Kakuzu's body wasn't impervious to damage as we repeatedly saw.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I'm guessing rasengan does more damage to the insides than it does outside? Though even if Kabuto was prepared, he shoudl have suffered worse damage, as well as the gangster. It's weird but meh.
    you also have to remember that kabuto got hit by a rasengan from a little kid

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^A kid that blew open an iron water tank.

Its the same shit as with Kiba's Garouga:

http://www.mangareader.net/93-400-12...apter-395.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-400-13...apter-395.html

It pierces huge ass trees and busts the ground like one of Tsunade's stomps, yet whenever he hits a person all it does is leaving scratches and bruises.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    you also have to remember that kabuto got hit by a rasengan from a little kid
    That's no excuse, as it was a normal rasengan, unlike Konohamaru's small one. Though, actually, it may have been smaller than a normal rasengan. We don't know how a normal rasengan looks, we just assumed Naruto's was normal since Jiraiya, Naruto, and even Kakashi used that size. However, Minato used a bigger rasengan with no problme.

New Reply
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9