Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
288. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

147 51.04%
  • Good

57 19.79%
  • Meh.

33 11.46%
  • Bad

17 5.90%
  • Awful

34 11.81%
New Reply
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tias's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 631 Spoiler Discussion

Neji sacrificed himself for nothing now. Wish Naruto would just stick to Hinata. I mean you go Naruto, have a crush on the girl who ignored you her whole life until she was forced into a team with you. That's the way to go!

But that aside i'm surprised at how easily Sasuke just gets back with his old group like he was just late. I mean he DID pretty much try to stab Sakura right in the head and kill them and what not.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Narusasu?? Oh the horror

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I just realized something. We are going to see Kurama infused Sasuke in the next chapters lol. Imagine what Sasuke is going to be able to do with that powerup

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tias View Post
    Neji sacrificed himself for nothing now. Wish Naruto would just stick to Hinata. I mean you go Naruto, have a crush on the girl who ignored you her whole life until she was forced into a team with you. That's the way to go!

But that aside i'm surprised at how easily Sasuke just gets back with his old group like he was just late. I mean he DID pretty much try to stab Sakura right in the head and kill them and what not.
    its the branch familys obligation to protect the main family hombre

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

if sasuke become hokage then what about naruto ?

naruto wanted to become hokage from start of manga and now sasuke come and said that he wanted to b hokage after becoming no.1 criminal

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

why do you even talk about sasuke becoming hokage? as if that would happen even after this war he should just be beheaded.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiii View Post
    why do you even talk about sasuke becoming hokage? as if that would happen even after this war he should just be beheaded.
    Considering he just saved the entire world by resurecting those dead Hokages and now helping to direcly fight Madara beaheding him would be completly nonsense.

EDIT: He also helped stop the ET.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 8 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the 4th in kyuubi mode sounds a little far fetched. I can definitely see Sasuke saying he will be hokage and re-igniting the rivalry between Naruto and him. Question is... will Naruto and Sasuke follow the same path of Madara and Harashima or break the curse?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member jacke12's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok there is still the position of the God of Shinobi free after the zombies return to their grave, so we may Kishi going this way with Naruto

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mbacarra's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto wanted to be acknowledged and recognized, and for him, achieving the Hokage role is the way for that to happen. Although I think at this point, he has already transcended the kage level. Sasuke on the other hand, applies for the Hokage probably because of Itachi, he wanted to fulfill Itachi's wish of protecting Konoha. people have resented him because of what has become of him, but I think this is his redemption. Both Naruto and sasuke are coming from the different ends of the spectrum, but they're going to meet in the middle.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

where is Oro !?
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ParallaxDragon View Post
    I think the 4th in kyuubi mode sounds a little far fetched. I can definitely see Sasuke saying he will be hokage and re-igniting the rivalry between Naruto and him. Question is... will Naruto and Sasuke follow the same path of Madara and Harashima or break the curse?
    they will break the curse

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

God i just wish Itachi would get to know his little brother is going to be ok... I mean after all he did and had to go trough this little favor should be granted to him.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Alexis's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiii View Post
    So the point of this whole manga for you would be, there is no forgiveness? Kill and continue the cycle of hate forever?

I think it's nice that Sasuke is passionate about something other than revenge for once. And since it's Konoha, it's almost like back in the beginning of Part 1 where they all still loved the village.

I've thought of the idea of Sasuke becoming Hokage a long time ago, as a way to end the oppression and discrimination against the Uchiha in Konoha.
    But I imagined it would only happen if Naruto sacrificed himself to save Sasuke, saying something like "What kind of Hokage can't even save one friend?" and that Sasuke's motivation to watch over Konoha would be because of Naruto. But he has his own reasoning and motivation to protect the village now, namely his brothers wishes and sacrifice. And I like that.

Perhaps both of them will be Hokage at the same time, as some people pointed out.
    Either way, it's nice to see Sasuke back to his old self again. Still as cocky as ever, but without the crazyness.
    Time for some long awaited Team 7 cooperation attacks. Kyuubi powered Sasuke? Naruto with Susanoo or Amaterasu shield?
    Not sure what Sakura is going to do, but hopefully Kishi makes her look good for once.
    Last edited by Alexis; May 22, 2013 at 03:36 AM.

SCHWING LORD 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke is just saying he'll become Hokage to regnite the rivalry between Naruto and himself. It's a way of saying "I'm back, and good again".

Despite how an Uchiha becoming Hokage would break the cycle, I still don't see it happening. Unless Naruto dies, or becomes something even greater. If Naruto ends as Hokage, Sasuke will no doubt be on his council. Close enough.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast