Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
288. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

147 51.04%
  • Good

57 19.79%
  • Meh.

33 11.46%
  • Bad

17 5.90%
  • Awful

34 11.81%
New Reply
Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFury View Post
    I'm the only one who think we'll see Edo Rin (with a kakashi on rampage if that occurs)??
    Doubt it, Kabuto performed all the edo tenseis so it would be unlikely he knows much about rin, plus he already revived all the previous jinchuriki.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies
    I was honestly hoping that once Sasuke had discharged whatever obligation he felt toward Itachi, he would tell Konoha to go fuck itself, and leave the ninja world behind forever. The Will of Fire has effectively crushed my dreams of a wandering ronin Sasuke.
    That's another little what-if scenario I mulled over for a few weeks in the "how will the chapter end" thread. I mentioned Sasuke sacrificing himself to help Naruto defeat Madara, only to use Izanagi to revive himself later in secret. Down the road a new mercenary group ala Akatsuki would appear and Hokage Naruto would send his advisors Sakura and Shikamaru to check out things, only for them to return saying they found no mercenary hideout. Just a crater burning with black flames. Later on Naruto hears a story at Ichiraku ramen about "The One-Eyed Hawk", a traveling avenger who protects villages from the shadows....

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm really excited to see hashirama vs madara clash down even if there are more hokages and naruto involve in this fight while i want to see how minato use the kyuubi-mode and minato will hand over the other a half of the kyuubi chakra to naruto to naruto gain complete form and kurama obtaining full power, at the end the uchihas were the saviors of this war, itachi stopping kabuto and sasuke bringing oro back and summoning the hokages..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SupremeMod's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This forum never ceases to surprise me. Now we have all these people trying to convince themselves and everyone else that Sasuke would be a good Hokage. lol He was literally trying to destroy Konoha like 20 chapters ago! That's like 3-5 hours ago in Narutoverse time. No one, and I mean no one, would ever want someone like that to lead their village. He's proven to be an emotional wreck, a cold-hearted killer, and a batshit-insane terrorist. I mean, c'mon people, stop trying to bend facts and spin events to fit your views and opinions. It's getting quite ridiculous.

Oh, and this week's chapter must really piss off all the people that were saying Minato was "just an ok" ninja last week. LMAO Every other Hokage this chapter was telling him how awesome he is. But oh well, the same people that were saying that stuff about Minato are probably the same people that believe Sasuke should be Hokage.

6. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMod View Post
    This forum never ceases to surprise me. Now we have all these people trying to convince themselves and everyone else that Sasuke would be a good Hokage. lol He was literally trying to destroy Konoha like 20 chapters ago! That's like 3-5 hours ago in Narutoverse time. No one, and I mean no one, would ever want someone like that to lead their village. He's proven to be an emotional wreck, a cold-hearted killer, and a batshit-insane terrorist. I mean, c'mon people, stop trying to bend facts and spin events to fit your views and opinions. It's getting quite ridiculous.

Oh, and this week's chapter must really piss off all the people that were saying Minato was "just an ok" ninja last week. LMAO Every other Hokage this chapter was telling him how awesome he is. But oh well, the same people that were saying that stuff about Minato are probably the same people that believe Sasuke should be Hokage.
    I hear you, bro. If Sasuke said "I could NEVER WANT to be a Hokage", people would find plausible reasons as to why he's right. You can't argue with tastes and point of views, even if that contradicts manga facts.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH's Best Artist 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMod View Post

Only thing: He didn't have the chakra cloak before he died. That's the problem. It doesn't change his abilities when he was alive in the least.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMod
    To be fair, I only claimed that Minato was a one trick pony (really really fast... and that's it). And what'd he do this chapter? Moved really really fast, lol. I don't see where I was disproven.

But wait! He's a jinchuuriki now! A feat only achievable by him being an Edo Zombie, because his body isn't strong enough to house the chakra without him dying. Is that really something you want to draw to attention? The fact that he's failed to reveal anything outside of something we already knew he could do... and something he can only do thanks to Orochimaru's aid?

Also, who actually said Sasuke should be Hokage?

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun
    Only thing: He didn't have the chakra cloak before he died. That's the problem. It doesn't change his abilities when he was alive in the least.
    Yep. I'd even go as far as to say he couldn't have teleported that Bijuudama away if he wasn't a zombie with unlimted chakra, considering it was several times more powerful than the one Kurama shot at him back during Obito's attack on the village. Like I said a month ago: anything he shows us in the recent chapters will be thanks to his Edo status, not his Kage status.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading the chapter for 11th time, I realized that Hashirama showed that they rely on Naruto's and Sasuke's power. That's pretty amazing and gives insight on how powerful they actually are. I can already see Kurama with Susanoo armor on him in the next few chapters. It should be awesome.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Googlez_kun View Post
    It doesn't. But the fact that he isn't a Jinchuuriki and can still use Kurama's chakra is an amazing feat. I doubt the Edo status gives one special abilities if he didn't have knack for it beforehand.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    After reading the chapter for 11th time, I realized that Hashirama showed that they rely on Naruto's and Sasuke's power. That's pretty amazing and gives insight on how powerful they actually are. I can already see Kurama with Susanoo armor on him in the next few chapters. It should be awesome.
    Ugh, I hope not. I want a Part I-like teaming up, where they didn't need over the top jutsu or super powers to win. They just needed to understand each other and strategize, trusting the other to do the smart thing. Sasuke knew Naruto would come in at the nick of time while Naruto trusted Sasuke to know what he was going to do, during Chuunin exams and against Zabuza. I don't want to see over the top powerful combination attacks. :\

Guess it's too much to ask for at this point though.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    It doesn't. But the fact that he isn't a Jinchuuriki and can still use Kurama's chakra is an amazing feat. I doubt the Edo status gives one special abilities if he didn't have knack for it beforehand.
    Based on what Naruto showed after he stole the Kyuubi's chakra, you don't need to be a jinchuuriki to use Kyuubi's chakra if there's no will behind it. It's likely stored somewhere where Minato can draw on it when needed. The only amazing feat would be using chakra arms precisely, which Naruto had to train for.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Ugh, I hope not. I want a Part I-like teaming up, where they didn't need over the top jutsu or super powers to win. They just needed to understand each other and strategize, trusting the other to do the smart thing. Sasuke knew Naruto would come in at the nick of time while Naruto trusted Sasuke to know what he was going to do, during Chuunin exams and against Zabuza. I don't want to see over the top powerful combination attacks. :\

Guess it's too much to ask for at this point though.
    You honestly believe that a part-1 type of fighting would scratch Madara? That's out of the question. They'll probably show teamwork like they were together for these 2-3 years, but eventually, they'll have to rely on their.. "super powers".

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

The only amazing feat would be using chakra arms precisely, which Naruto had to train for.
    Well, that would be piss me off, since the arms are kind of a sigh that Kurama's in Naruto. It would be lame if Minato could do the same.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Given powerful attacks they have, yeah. I want to see something like FRS and a fire jutsu combined together, not some boring Susano'o Kyuubi against Madara. Of course, I'm of the opinion NaruSasu >>> any other team by years.

Well, Kyuubi never controlled the chakra arms as its will didn't come with the stolen chakra. That was all Naruto, whom we saw take chakra from a white Kyuubi chakra ball. Who's to say that Minato's not in the same situation? It'd make sense considering how much Minato looks like Naruto when he draws on the chakra. I even thought that was Naruto!

It doesn't look like his body would be affected by the chakra, unless Minaot somehow managed to kick the chakra's will's ass or convert it to good like Naruto did.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Given powerful attacks they have, yeah. I want to see something like FRS and a fire jutsu combined together, not some boring Susano'o Kyuubi against Madara. Of course, I'm of the opinion NaruSasu >>> any other team by years.

Well, Kyuubi never controlled the chakra arms as its will didn't come with the stolen chakra. That was all Naruto, whom we saw take chakra from a white Kyuubi chakra ball. Who's to say that Minato's not in the same situation? It'd make sense considering how much Minato looks like Naruto when he draws on the chakra. I even thought that was Naruto!

It doesn't look like his body would be affected by the chakra, unless Minaot somehow managed to kick the chakra's will's ass or convert it to good like Naruto did.
    I agree. Although, I would like to see how Madara would cope with an attack that he used against Hashirama.

It was Naruto, but it gave a feeling that the arms are an ability used because of Kurama's presence in him. It was said that Kurama's chakra can take form, but we don't know if it can take form without Kurama being "present". I hope it can't.

But that chakra shouldn't have any will since Kurama isn't there.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

He'd probably use perfect Susano'o and chuckle at them.

I don't think it can since lke I said, Naruto didn't get his chakra from Kyuubi directly, he got it from that sphere of stolen chakra. Which was not attached to the Kyuubi at all. So everything he did with that chakra was all him.

Dunno, there's yin and yang, and it's all confusing. X_X

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it can since lke I said, Naruto didn't get his chakra from Kyuubi directly, he got it from that sphere of stolen chakra. Which was not attached to the Kyuubi at all. So everything he did with that chakra was all him.

Dunno, there's yin and yang, and it's all confusing. X_X
    I definitely want an explanation on that but somehow I doubt Kishi will indulge that request.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

on what? How Naruto can use chakra arms without needing Kyuubi? Doubt Kishi can explain without getting hella confused himself. X-x

New Reply
Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast