Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
288. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

147 51.04%
  • Good

57 19.79%
  • Meh.

33 11.46%
  • Bad

17 5.90%
  • Awful

34 11.81%
New Reply
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 631 Discussion / 632 Predictions

Sakura : Who are you ?
    Minato : The guy who have his face carved on the mountain since you are a child
    Sakura : Dunno
    Minato : The guy who can teleport on kunai like i just did and that everyone talk about since you are a child
    Minato :The guy with 4th printed on the cloak you were looking at last chapter
    Minato : Im the 4th
    Sakura : What a surprise !!!!!

Sakura : are you evil ?
    Minato : Yeah thats obviously why i teleported the biggest nuke ever far from you

Minato : Is that your GF ?
    Naruto : Yes
    Sakura : UH !!! Herm...well why not after all
    Minato : She reminds me my dead wife
    Naruto : Weirdoooo

Sakura : Your father is here !!!Not surprised ?
    Naruto : Lol no im a sensor.Past hokages are coming too.

The hokage who lives in the FIRE country in the village of the LEAF but actually only use WATER jutsus : Minato you are sooooo kishimoto's favorite that my S/T cant compete with your non Hirashin speed.

Monkey hokage : Lets stop this war !
    Reader : Is one guy Versus 5000 people actually a War ?

Madara :
    I loooove yoouuu
    Hashirama changes status to "its complicated"
    Madara : ...

Lets make the most awesome barrier ever

Minato : Naruto, sasuke is coming
    Minato turns Super Sayan !

Naruto : Sasuke ???
    Sakura : You are surprised ?
    Naruto : Of course i am. I am NOT a sensor.
    Sakura : ...

Sasuke appears

All : You son of a bitch !
    Sasuke : Im gonna be your president.Im pretty cool you know
    All : ?!

*Naruto remembers Itachi saying that the president should probably not work for Al Qaeda, kill a lots of people, attacks the united nation summit or try to destroy the country right before the election*
    Naruto : Well sasuke...listen...it really should be me...
    Sasuke : Whats the prob guys ?!?!

Naruto : Leave Women !
    Sakura : I want to play, ive got an asspull power too !
    Naruto : Wich is ?
    Sakura : Dunno, i have a whole week to think about it and explain to you why i let the sand granny die without using it.
    Sasuke : fair !

Naruto : Team 7 Reunited cause we really dont give a shit about kakashi not being with us right ?
    Sakua&Sasuke : RIGHT !!!
    Last edited by Minishin; May 23, 2013 at 07:13 AM.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 17 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kuza's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering... as someone mentioned before. They might really be under infinite tsukuyomi effect already

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Minishin View Post
    Sakura : Who are you ?
    Minato : The guy who have his face carved on the mountain since you are a child
    Minato : The guy who can teleport on kunai like i just did and that everyone talk about since you are a child
    Minato :The guy with 4th printed on the cloak you were looking at last chapter
    Minato : Im the 4th
    Sakura : What a surprise !!!!!
    Kishimoto hates Sakura. This goes out to the Sakura lovers on here.
    This is LITERALLY what happened. How can you defend Sakura when Kishimoto allows her to not recognize the FOURTH!?!?
    His face is carved into the mountain!! Its something she has been taught to respect and look at her whole life.
    Its the face beside her own Mentor's face.

You expect me to believe somebody so stupid they didn't recognize the 4th even after his signature move?
    Heck even his enemies from far away villages knew who he was and were taught to flee on sight yet this girl had no idea?
    She is a complete numbskull and I'm not even blaming her. We can only blame Kishimoto for this.
    I genuinely feel sorry for those who had taken a liking to Sakura and tried to stick by her all up until the World War.
    Kishimoto gives zero shits about Sakura fans.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread has got wayy to many pages for me to read them all, perhaps if I have nothing to do later xD

Regarding Sakura: maybe she'll show the other Sage Mode, the one that Kabuto mentioned during his fight with Sasuke and Itachi. We know 4 Sage Modes: Hashirama's, Kabuto's, Naruto's, and the one that Kabuto mentioned, probably Slug Sage Mode. Maybe that'll keep her on par with them? Or just below them? I dunno, but still, we all knew that someday she'd show power since she was trained by one of the sannin.

Minato most likely only has access to Kurama's chakra. Meaning, he had a easy time going into that mode, since he didn't have to separate Kurama's will from it's chakra. Had Naruto only got the chakra, he'd be on this mode sooner.

Sasuke wanting to become Hokage, was not to be expected. I mean, he won't be accepted by the others, not even after helping save the ninja world. Sure he'll be there, in the village, helping, but I doubt that they would pick him to be. Or maybe they will and he'll say something like: heh, this was your dream all along, you take it. I know you can make things right.

Madara's face after Hashirama shrugged him off was just priceless. Like a comedy anime scene xD

And it seems that he can make the same seal the Rikudou did. I wonder if Naruto will learn it to.

Orochimaru not being present, as well as the other 3 makes me think that:

Juugo and Suigetsu went to get the swords, it's been Suigetsu's long ambition;
    Karin and Orochimaru, went to heal the other Kages.

Karin will heal Gaara, Oonoki, Mei and Ee, while Orochimaru will deal with Tsunade, since she's cut in half and we know how Orochimaru deals with that don't we?

So, next chapter probably going to shift again into Kakashi vs Obito, and then some more scenes of the main battlefield.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I never realy posted much outside the One Piece forum, but now i feel like i have too.
    Sasuke is dissapointing me with this chapter once again...
    How very silly of Sasuke to now say that he wants to be Hokage. LOLWHAT?!
    I mean... ok. Not silly because he clearly wont be able to become Hokage, since he was a Nukenn for over 2 Years, but silly for his reasons.
    He wants to become Hokage to change the way it is. Wow! Congratulations Sasuke to figured something out, Naruto already figured out 550 Chapters earlier.
    Naruto saw he fight between Hinata and Neji and decides to change that fate if he becomes Hokage. Later when he fights Neji in the Chunin Exam Finals he told him that.
    Spoiler show

Ok i have to be a little bit more precisely.
    I am not that dissapointed by the fact that Sasuke now (and finally) have reached the point that he wants to Save Konoha instead of destroying it (wich was also a very silly descision of him btw.), no but by the whole Setup of that charcter.
    I mean... what was Sasukes original purpose for the Story?
    In the beginning, he was the loner wich becomes Narutos Rival and somewhat friend. Then he changes the sides, and even almost kills Naruto and leaves Konoha. From that point on he was the 'Brainwashed Friend' Naruto wants to return to Konoha, but he failed.
    After defeating his Brother, sasuke got Brainwashed again and decided to destroy konoha. So at that point Sasuke was supposed to be an Enemy of Naruto, and Sasuke did a lot of stupid things btw...
    Sasuke got a lot of powerups without much of effort and killed some major characters on a whim.
    And now... after so much time of talking and Brainwashing again, he came to the brilliant Idea of becomming Hokage.

This just cant work. All the Story til now, was build up to a conflict between Naruto and Sasuke.
    As it was said in the Chapter, Hokage will be the one aknowleged by the people and sasuke clearly is not.
    There will be a conflict.
    Maybe the conflict of sillyness, with the winner becomming Hokage, but the Sasuke as friend just dont work anymore.
    Thats my opinion.

And i hope you dont have too much problems understanding what i wrote with my broken english.
    Last edited by BurnSchulz; May 23, 2013 at 07:32 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kuza View Post
    I was wondering... as someone mentioned before. They might really be under infinite tsukuyomi effect already
    That would be a cool twist. But Obito's convo with Kakashi tells me that isn't true.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    Whoa there.....no. Gaara becoming Kazekage is not a good comparison at all. Gaara never betrayed the village. And all the people he killed in the village were sent to assassinate him.

Danzou also wasn't involved in every evil creepy moment in this manga. None of them were creepy either. Definitely not the most evil guy in the manga, Orochimaru probably gets that award. I'm not defending him. I said he was not a good candidate for Hokage. How the hell is that defending him? Here's a fact: Danzou was a Hokage at that time. Sasuke KILLED him after attacking all the other Kages. That is a CRIME. That is BAD. Not GOOD. You can't betray your own village, say you want to wipe it out, KILL ONE OF ITS KAGES and then become the Hokage. That notion is just absurd. Since when does the defense of "but he was a dick!" let you walk away free from freaking killing someone holding the most important position in the village?!

I can guarantee he didn't use the eye either. Why? Because then he wouldn't have lost his cool and went on a huge rant. He would've just genjutsu'd everyone. I doubt he used it. It seems like he can only use it on one person at a time too, plus Kakashi probably would've noticed if he was using it, or at least sensed something off.

Was Danzou evil? Yes. But so was Sasuke dammit. The way he used Karin and tried to kill his old teammates twice is bad enough. He turned into a complete bastard.

And honestly....if the idea of Sasuke being Hokage isn't so absurd, then why did everybody make a WTF face when he announced it?

Danzou himself said he never became kage.

He got nominated as stand in because he used the stolen eye of shisui hes been able to use on people at least once a day for going on ten years. Kakashi wasn't in that meeting, how would he have noticed it. He went on a rant because he was venting his anger at the mention of needing a disciple of the third. The same way he almost lost it back when Hiruzen volunteered to sacrifice himself. Everyone was pretty satisfied with the nomination of Kakashi, he had the eye available, no one there could sense it, and that one advisor to the fire lord goes "oh no, Danzous right, we should give him a chance" ... c'mon.

You don't think all the human dissecting and experimentation on humans was creepy? Danzou specifically mentioned Oro when talking about his body modifications. As I pointed out, Danzou most likely led Oro away from the third and down that path to begin with.

making kids kill each other to advance and kill their emotions (which... is kinda the exact opposite reason the village was formed) .... that's creepy. And ... yep, check, Danzou did it with Root.

Forcing a woman who as basically a kids adopted mother to fight her former child to the death through brainwashing? Pretty creepy.. Danzou involved? Check.

Tricking a group of kids into showing up to a spot so that Nagato would be forced to kill Yahiko? I found that creepy/ Orchestrated by Danzou, who was there? Yep, check.

A Massacre of an entire clan in the middle of the night, men, women, and children is creepy no matter what the reason. Danzou give the order? Yep, check.

Specifically telling all the forces of the village he controlled to stay underground and not help so that he could take advantage of the aftermath at the start of the Pein attack? I found that creepy, treasonous, and definitely worse than anything Sasuke ever actually did to the village.

The third himself said all this was his fault because of Danzou

Not all of the people Gaara killed tried to kill him first. He father speciifically mentioned his rampages. And Gaara himself talked about his constant need to kill when first introduced in the manga. The guy in the leaf village he killed had just been watching him, nothing more. Sakura actually was trying to kill Sasuke when he grabbed her

The first time team Seven found Sasuke Yamato and Sai were both under orders to kill him if he wouldn't come quietly. Sasuke was willing to give his own life to kill Itachi and had resigned himself to never going back to the village. If they hadn't hunted him down there wouldn't have even been a confrontation. And, because Kishi has always known Sasuke would be redeemed, he didn't actually hurt anyone.

The second interaction Sasuke was only after Danzou. Sakura had made the decision to hunt him down to try and kill him. Danzou wasn't hokage, he was a criminal who had finally been exposed and was on the run from the other kage ... hence the reason the council told Kakshi before he left to find Sakura that they would be moving forward under the assumption Kakashi was Kage.

Willingness to sacrifice Karin to get Danzou was bad, but again Kishi was careful not have her die. Besides, she isn't a leaf village member. That would be chalked up to not-konoha-business just like trying to capture Bee. Nobody mentions that because the cloud village basically made trying to steal the nine tails their favorite passtime for a decade or so .... so kinda hypocritical to complain.

Sasuke has had only marginal contact with his former classmates, and those interactions were only brought about when at least one person in the group was sent to kill him. He never went looking for them. This is the first time most of them, like Kiba, have even seen him since he was 11.

They made wtf faces because in many ways they are just ignorant children. Shikamaru at least corrected himself enough to admit he doesn't actually know what happened to Sasuke. The rest of them think the village is and always has been a place of sunshine and ponies except for that awful Itachi.

Sasuke's statement was meant for Naruto, the only other one there who has even the slightest clue.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So how long until the pervy sage is edo'd back to life by oro?

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Asclepius's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarutobi_sensei View Post
    Orochimaru not being present, as well as the other 3 makes me think that:

Juugo and Suigetsu went to get the swords, it's been Suigetsu's long ambition;
    Karin and Orochimaru, went to heal the other Kages.

Karin will heal Gaara, Oonoki, Mei and Ee, while Orochimaru will deal with Tsunade, since she's cut in half and we know how Orochimaru deals with that don't we?
    Juugo arrived with Sasuke. It was just one pannel. Easy to miss.

I don't know if we will see Suigetsu again. But i can totally see Orochimaru fighting by Tsunade's side after seeing Sasuke by Naruto's side.
    So, i think your idea could happen.
    I hope it happens.

Discuss the yaoi side of Shingeki no Kyojin and Kuroko no Basket at the Boys Love section.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Fazzzy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Where the hell is Orochimaru and Karin ?
    Sorry for grammatical errors,my english is not that good...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fazzzy View Post
    Where the hell is Orochimaru and Karin ?
    The actual question is......where are the other Kages?Did Kishi totally forget about them? Or are they just sitting on the battleground sulking because their lunch money was stolen by the bully Madara?
    Reading is a good habit.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post

Thanks for that. That's possible, but the corpse should be still there shouldn't it?
    Doesn't Juugo absorb his victims, like he did with that Samurai at the beginning of the Kage summit?
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ryr's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke is actually better than a lot of characters who you worship as "heroes", such as:

Tobirama - the "Hitler" of the series who can actually label a whole group of people as being born "evil" - the only ones who are not "evil" are the select few who "share his ideals". If such a bigot can be hailed as a "hero" of Konoha, I am fairly certain that Sasuke will be a better Hokage than him, since Sasuke was never shown to be discriminative against anyone or any group of people based on clan or village.

Hiruzen - the "turn-a-blind-eye-guy" who lived a virtuous life by outsourcing all the dirty laundry to his childhood friend. He's as guilty as the guy who ordered the massacre and pretends that nothing ever happened.

Danzou - It's really unbelievable that there are people who are still arguing that this scumbag is morally justifiable. The guy who let half the village perish during Pain's invasion just so he could become Hokage - Sasuke should actually be thanked for disposing him, because no one else could given his prestige among the rotten elders of Konoha.

So there you have it, the only "crime" that Sasuke accomplished as a missing-nin was the killing of a scumbag. The rest has not and will never happen.
    Last edited by Ryr; May 23, 2013 at 09:33 AM.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Age doesn't mean much. Gaara and Hiruzen were both made Kages young, and Itachi was said to have the wisdom of a Kage at age 5.

IMO, wisdom is certainly something that comes with age, but I don't think Naruto has or will get the wisdom to be a leader like a Hokage. He has the wisdom to preach non-violence and peace like a Sage. Naruto is too dense to get things people half his age can understand. You can't teach or learn that.
    Yes, Naruto lacks a lot of common sense -- you can't teach that as it's different actual intelligence.

Still, I still say that as a whole Naruto has not had experiences that would give him the WISDOM people believe a Hokage should possess. I wont compare Naruto to Gaara because we all know that individuals are..individuals..a person wont turn out the exact same as another simply because they had a similar upbringing.

He is getting there and, as I said, after this all concludes he will be more than able to do whatever is needed from him.

This could mean that he becomes Hokage or it could mean that he'll be wise enough to know that someone else is better suited for the job.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm the only one who think we'll see Edo Rin (with a kakashi on rampage if that occurs)??

New Reply
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast