Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 538 Discussion

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 538 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member joeyb's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 538 Spoiler Discussion

Sounds nice, but how the hell did he get back there all of a sudden?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zeta42's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

So Ichigo goes back to the Soul King's realm, as expected. But how does he get there? Isshin may open a Senkaimon for him, but there has to be someone in the Soul Society who has an Ouken to let him proceed further. But nevermind, that's not important. The important part is, Ichigo is gonna get Zangetsu back, probably even more powerful than before! Also, the white mask on his Asauchi proves that Ichigo's Hollow is still there. Yay!

Mashiro returns and wants to train Hisagi. Sounds interesting. And what's with Komamura's uncle?
    Last edited by Zeta42; May 22, 2013 at 03:12 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

It seems that the chapter is going to be very interesting.

I never expected Ichi to go back to Nimaya, as I thought he would try to get Quincy powers. I still hope he will eventually get some sort of training from Ryuken, but it's still interesting to see how much time will he need in order to defeat his Asauchi. And especially how he will going to fix his Bankai.
    And he still has to undergo two ordeals as there are still two Royal Guards besides Nimaya to train him. After such training he should become an ultimate weapon even without Quincy powers and if he trains his Quincy powers....)

Well, I do like the fact that Mashiro finally comes back to the scene. And it's also great that she wants to train Hisagi. It would be great to see him getting his basic skills around Captain Level. And after this training he might even get his Bankai. Then he would be truly a VC fitted to serve under Kensei.

And Komamura meeting his uncle... well that's a truly unexpected thing to see. Is he a dog as wel?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

This is good, he is in Royal Palace again, case with that, the meeting with Soul King is imminent. And i have a feeling Bach gonna strike again right after Ichigo reach the King.
    And ofc cant wait to c that hollow asauchi and to meet Hichigo again!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DraMas26's Avatar
    Country
    Albania
    Post Thanks / Like

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That dog though.. :O

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So that retarded Hisagi was hiding his bankai on purpose?! o.O

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not too familiar with the mechanics in Bleach and I have a question, now this is not trolling or anything.

What has led Ichigo to all of a sudden make all the Asauchi (I hope that's how you write them) bow down to him and find the one that's his without any problems?
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Well..dat was anticlimatic....good to see all those trainings thou...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!

Ichigo's bankai will be reforged!!! Happy days! Oh Happy Days!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ichigo with Tensa Zangetsu once again!!!

BTW! What the hell was that huge dog/wolf!!???!?!?
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; May 22, 2013 at 05:32 AM.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asmodan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Necron View Post
    I'm not too familiar with the mechanics in Bleach and I have a question, now this is not trolling or anything.

What has led Ichigo to all of a sudden make all the Asauchi (I hope that's how you write them) bow down to him and find the one that's his without any problems?
    It strikes me that this is similar to his training with urahara before he got his bankai..... on that occasion he had to find the real Zangetsu. But the truth is that he never truly understood his powers. On this occasion he had to do the same thing but now he knows himself and his powers, so the need to find Zangetsu wasn't needed, he just manifested himself.

I really liked this chapter. I don't think that Hisagi knows that he actually has a Bankai thats ready to be used. Kensei knows this, but feels that Hisagi needs that extra push. Toshiro going through basic training again?... why not reforge his sword?

Don't even know what to say about the big dog..... one of its claws was bigger than Koma.

On the whole a good chapter.
    "Do not offend the Chair Leg of Truth; it is wise and terrible." - Spider Jerusalem

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Never thought wed see this dude....
    Guess we now know where he came from!

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter, even though it felt really short.

I didn't expect Nimaya to training Ichigo in such a fashion. So he knew that Ichigo isn't a pure Shinigami, but a hybrid and he also knew about his father living in Real World and he sent him there on purpose for one day in order for Ichigo to understand who he really is and what are his powers. That really looks interesting now.

I thought it would be a bit more difficult for Ichigo. Though it looked really great to see Zangetsu bowing to Ichigo as well as other Asauchi. Even Nimaya himself was surprised. Don't know what it means, but maybe it would be explained a bit later.
    Might also be because Ichigo finally realized who he is and finally got a full understanding of the powers he has, thus his Asauchi bowed down to him...

It was great to see Hitsugaya training in basic skills. I didn't really like him before, but now he grew in my point of view as a character, since his relosve to train and become stronger was his willingfull act.

Komamura facing this incredible dog was interesting! Now I really want to learn more about it. And it would be interesting to understand what sort of training he might undergo.

And well, I never thought that Hisagi was hiding his Bankai! But well, if useless Renji had Bankai for quite some time and Ikkaku has as well even though he doesn't look stronger than Hisagi in my point of view, then it should have been logical that Hisagi should have acquired it. Now it's really interesting to see what does it look like!
    And well, Mashiru beeing 9th Division's VC as well as Hisagi might be logical, since she was VC before.
    I also like Kensei's manner of teaching. He is one hell of a Captain.
    Still, I don't get why Hisagi is still trying to defend Tousen...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

So... Koma meets his gramps.... I'm getting the feeling that Komamura actually comes from some sort of beast tribe that could rival the Noble houses. Yama probably knew of this fact and recruited him. I mean, just one look at the old wolf and you know he has got to be someone powerful (despite age taking its toll).

Hisagi getting a special training course from Mashiro has got to be an even harsher training than anything Ichi went through (well, by his standards, I suppose). Honestly, I consider Mashiro to be one of the strongest Vizards (if not the top 3) considering she can stay in Hollow mode the longest and her insane amounts of strength.

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

New Reply
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast