Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 382 Discussion/383 [Final Chapter] Prediction Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Uzumakijl's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 382 Spoiler Discussion Thread

What if... Oku took the vampires out and reintroduced them on the end for a mindfuck ending?

(Wishful thinking, 40 pages of a single panel with "Kei-chan" "Katou-chan". Calling it.)

~Proud lurker~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

lol, really don't think the vampires are going to see any action at this point. Not unless they transform into nano cloud dust and fly to outer space to save the day. Which would be awesome btw.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Kaiji you little penis! You forgot to go for the legs!

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Fuck, this is intense! There go his fingers!

Woah he just goes fucking berserk after that. Half a second and Kaiji, Nerdo and Toshio are DONE.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Katou and Hyouma get beat pretty easy lol, but Kurono does that trick from the Buddha mission and it kind of looks like he's won.

Hopefully they can save Kaiji before he bleeds out (instead of transferring Anzu ffs). What a champ.

Really enjoyed that chapter. Cool stuff and minimal bullshit.
    Last edited by Damura; June 04, 2013 at 07:33 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Some really nice action here but damn I liked the newbies, especially Kaiji

Watch at the next chapter Gonde ducks under both their attacks with Katou and Kei losing the capabilities of their suits. Or actually I don't know. Unlike the majority of this arc, the next chapter is when ANYTHING can happen.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Josef K.'s Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The last chapter might contain 60 or even more pages. In the first few I expect all of this to end, after that we will get some philosophical stuff, BELIEVE IT! Simply because most of the action was in this chapter. That is how all promising manga end. :/

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's rather easy to guess what's going to happen. Katou, Kurono and everyone else is beaten. The world is detroyed with the end. 22 pages at most.

Last page is earth seen from space, in huge flames, with "The End" written in the bottom right.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It feels like the ending of this chapter is hinting at that Kuruno is just going to eat a uppercut from Gonde's sawed-off hand and then Gonde will probably stomp on Katou and Kuruno will be grabbed by Gonde while falling then get squished to death by him. Either that or Kuruno succeeds in doing one of his most gruesome kills and craziest kills in Gantz, which is going through or in Gonde's skull or eye and then punching his way out of said skull to victory.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coolperson1145 View Post
    Some really nice action here but damn I liked the newbies, especially Kaiji

Watch at the next chapter Gonde ducks under both their attacks with Katou and Kei losing the capabilities of their suits. Or actually I don't know. Unlike the majority of this arc, the next chapter is when ANYTHING can happen.
    Damn straight!

Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Damura; June 04, 2013 at 10:52 AM.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That long haired guy looks way too much like Izumi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaiji was the one who really did stuff this arc and he had no plot armor and got killed >_>
    I think Kato or Kei one of them will die but it will set up the killing blow on gonde.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaiji's a beast. Even Kei couldn't really hurt Gonde 1 on 1.

Last edited by Damura; June 04, 2013 at 11:13 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Otaku400's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Know someone how many pages will the last Chapter have?
    I think 20 or 22 too short.
    or maybe.
    Kurono kills Gonde on the first page.
    In the Second the transfer bring the Tokyo Guys 8and the other Gantzers) back to earth. The rest of the Chaoter are all people are happy and maybe the 2-3 last pages are a time skip.

or maybe

Kuronos attack fail. Than the transfer fpr Tokyo started.
    All Tokyo Guys are back to earth. The Mother ship will destroy the earth but in the last minute we see Nishi and hes destroy the Tower. The ship will explode and the other Gantzers also back on earth. All peoples are happy.
    And maybe in the last page we see Nishi and he will smile and say "Time for the nnext Round"
    and than END^^
    Someday a User will appear to save the whole Internet.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

oh hi, it's been a while since I last posted here, but since this manga is apparently ending in a couple of weeks, I might as well give in my two cents.

So I've been re-reading this from the very beginning, and there are quite a bunch of moments in which Kurono talks as if remembering all this stuff. Like "back then I didn't know how this could relate to the end of the world" and all that stuff. So I suppose Kei will live, but since this is gantz and no happy ending should be had, I'm expecting Katou to die all heroically. last chapter will probably be somehow defeating gonde, and a short epilogue on wtf is each surviving character up to some months after katastrophe, possibly a cliffhanger ending with them being called again to a room with a black ball and a great "WTF" face.

But to be honest I'm expecting a pretty lame ending considering the potential this story had way back then. That won't be too bad considering that the entire katastrophe arc has been incredibly imbalanced when it came to pacing and for me at least it had an overall 'meh' feeling (part of the reason why I never posted here in the last years). So we got the "Kei-chan!!!!-Tae chan!!!" part, which was incredibly slow, while the ending to the war was stupidly rushed with fancy stuff like killing Reika offscreen (really man? Even Lara croft/Sei got some kickass death scene, and she didn't even get to kill the epic-level alien).

So most likely all the resolution we'll ever have on wtf was gantz and why did the missions happen will have to be Sebastian's wtf chronicles, unless Oku goes for a cliffhanger ending and eventually writes some more on this. Oh well, at least the vampires came back out from the plothole they had fallen in. Maybe Nishi will, too

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

^Actually, there is only one page where he says "back then", it's kinda weird anyway....Wait, we already know what was gantz and why all the mission happened, TBH all the misteries have been somewhat resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku400 View Post
    Know someone how many pages will the last Chapter have?
    I think 20 or 22 too short.
    Well, the magazine has established that the final chapter will have some color pages and the cover of the magazine itself will be gantz related...but nothing have been said about extra pages, but i sure hope there are more than 25 pages...
    Last edited by GAT-X252; June 04, 2013 at 07:41 PM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member AxelCross's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter; loved seeing Kei take the suit to its physical limits and pull a classic move like that. Nice carnage too...but... I'm still waiting for Nishi.

P.S. Eff you Oku for showing literally two panels of the Vampires as if that'd satisfy. That was laughable... Hikawa looked weird too. Probably just stoned out of his mind off...tobacco..
    In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade.
    Hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AxelCross View Post
    Great chapter; loved seeing Kei take the suit to its physical limits and pull a classic move like that. Nice carnage too...but... I'm still waiting for Nishi.

P.S. Eff you Oku for showing literally two panels of the Vampires as if that'd satisfy. That was laughable... Hikawa looked weird too. Probably just stoned out of his mind off...tobacco..
    I think he is just freaking out because nearly all the cigarette factories are destroyed.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast