Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Block C - Block D: Place your bets

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Block C - Block D: Place your bets

Quote Originally Posted by Asarii View Post
    ^ I got the impression that the tournament was only to distract Luffy. On paper it's only Lucy that's participating so I'm not sure if the five members are aware that Luffy is in the tournament in the first place.

My pick for Block C is Lucy and Block D is Cavendish. I was having trouble deciding between him and Rebecca, but I went with the former instead. The reason is 1) he'd be fired up since he knows a Supernova is participating, and 2) Rebecca wants to win the Mera Mera no Mi so she could defeat Doflamingo. If she's ousted early in the tournament, she'd have to think of an alternative plan... which is to team up with the Straw Hats & Law. (Although I'm aware that their plan isn't necessary to defeat Doflamingo.)

My ultimate prediction, however, is that Lucy/Luffy does something that disrupts the flow of the tournament- whether it's cancelling the whole thing altogether or skipping straight to the showdown against the Donquixote Pirates.
    yah i agree since look at ricky... all the hype and he got owned! so i think cavendish will be the winner for block d.

I think luffy's identity will be revealed because of don chinjao. then the tournament will be finished and the real business will start.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member David Rose's Avatar
    Too far from sea to swim. Still inconsistent weather
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well on paper Luffy should be the strongest fighter participating. I just wanna see him use his Haki without thinking it over and thus reveal his identity himself. Then he goes like "whoa, hold it, im Lucy", after knocking half the fighters and audience out. I'd find it hillarious :P

I also think that the block D fight won't happen.

>>David rose to beat the Philistines, with five smooth stones and a sling.<<

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that the block D isn't going to happen; then why Oda make all those characters that will participate if they're not going to show up? Most of them won't appear again for sure IMO.
    It can be like this: Luffy wins his block and, while block D starts, is intercepted backstage by Doflamingo's crewmates or something like that; then parallely both events can be showed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maravish View Post
    I think Cavendish is going to get disqualified for attacking Luffy outside the tournament and someone other than Rebecca is going to win block D. Luffy is going to win block C..kind of unsure about that though
    i dont think so the main arm is to keep luffy busy if diamente finds out through cavendish's actions that he is luffy then he will aloow cavendish through to the next roung or give him a pardon or a fight with luffy if luffy wins his block

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner TestCorp123's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

! That is my current wish for this arc. I hope they announce something along the lines of "The person to take participant 556 Lucy's head will be given the DF, all participants are welcome."

I would like to know your thoughts on Bartolomeo's allegiances. I've heard it tossed around that he is allied with Big Mom, but I was kinda hoping he was a Strawhat fan.

Also, long time fan of mangahelpers, just now decided to create a new account, lost my old one which i didnt use anyway. Members here seem to have actual insight and intelligence.

Lastly, is there a "happenings/people in the new world" thread? Excited to discuss future alliances and predictions about who this "Jack" http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...0/c692/11.html person is.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2