Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Who will be the first to be defeated?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blackbeard

1 1.96%
  • Shanks

1 1.96%
  • Big Mom

17 33.33%
  • Kaidoh

32 62.75%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: First Yonkou to go down?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

First Yonkou to go down?

Who do you think will be the 1st yonkou to be defeated? BB and Shanks are probaly out. Luffy kinda start conflicted with Big mom, but is now also working toward Kaidoh defeated.

EDIT: Because it seemed to not the clear, I mean the new Yonkou, in the order word, Yonkou after time skip. Whitebeard is the 1st Yonkou to go down, yes.
    Last edited by -Ken-; May 17, 2013 at 09:07 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MrCristian's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1st Yonkou to go down?

Again with this one? My guess it's Big Mom, defeated by Kid's alliance.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd go with Big Mom and defeated by someone else. I think nobody wants to see Luffy fighting a big fat granny. Not that it couldn't be fun, though, coupled with her freakish crew and all.

Now that I thought of it more, I'd like to see Luffy send her flying, lmao.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's missing the alternative None.

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alelucas View Post
    Does it? Do you really think absolutely no Yonkou will get defeated between now and the end of the series? I can say at least there'll be Luffy vs Blackbeard.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ankit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

By Luffy, Kaido. big Mom by Kidd. Hopefully Oda shows us how Kidd does it

Horosho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Whitebeard

Teach will be the last. Shanks will never be defeated, he and Luffy will team up to fight the Blackbeard Pirates. It seems obvious that Kaido will be the next to fall, defeated by the Strawhat and Heart Pirates. Mom could be defeated before him, but that would require an unforeseen plot twist to occur first. Possible, but not predictable.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

That's ridiculous. Do you really believe Luffy and Law would form an alliance to defeat a Yonkou, launching an entire saga that will take years to complete, only for nothing to happen. This entire saga is rendered a pointless waste of everyone's time if Kaido is not defeated. Teach is already established as a major antagonist. At some point he also will have to be defeated.

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    Whitebeard
    Ouch,XD

Yeah, you're right. I guess it's supposed to be the first new Yonkou to be defeated.

I honestly wouldn't be too much surprised if Big Mom is beaten before Kaidoh. Oda is known for... well, unpredictable.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member RichardMNixon's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kaido. I think it'd be kind of lame for Luffy to get in this feud with Big Mom and then later read in a newspaper "Oh, she went down anyway, guess I don't have to worry."
    The Grain Pirates. Scourge of Spelt, Corsairs of Corn, Rogues of Rye, Buccaneers of Barley, the Freebooters of the Farmland.
    What reason is there to stop a man from sailing?

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tea Leaves's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Big Mom or Kaido. As others already stated, Shanks will probably always remain a Yonko (or at least someone in a position of power/influence) unless taken out by Blackbeard himself, or some happenings with the World Government. Blackbeard is too “final boss” material to go down any time in the foreseeable future.

Kaido is a given, seeing as Luffy made an alliance with Law, who has an agenda. And I somehow don’t see Luffy not lending a hand against Big Mom (after he picked a fight with her and everything), even if Kid’s alliance initiates her downfall.
    Last edited by Tea Leaves; May 17, 2013 at 03:43 PM.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

BIg Mom

It's just that too many are after her ass and worse for her all of them are from the worst generation duh

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    Does it? Do you really think absolutely no Yonkou will get defeated between now and the end of the series? I can say at least there'll be Luffy vs Blackbeard.
    If the question is what emperor will be defeated by the rookies I think a possible answer is None. That's it.

I believe Blackbeard shouldn't be a poll alternative. It doesn't make sense. The first Emperor defeated was Whitebeard, the second one must be Kaido, Big Mom or Shanks. Why?

Because the Four Emperors are these four persons. Blackbeard has now the territories and the power of one of the emperors. But he isn't an Emperor because he isn't stuck in the New World. Emperor was/is a powerful pirate who became stuck in the NW after the beginning of the Pirate Era. (It's closed group like the Eleven Supernovas, not an open group like the Shichibukai, Seven Corsairs.)

But even if the question is whether an emperor will be defeated by someone (other emperor or a rookie) I think None is also a possible answer. This poll isn't a neutral one.

Teach will be the last.
    So Teach will keep quiet, enjoying his status of Emperor, and will not defeat other Emperors. Gimme a break!

That's ridiculous. Do you really believe Luffy and Law would form an alliance to defeat a Yonkou, launching an entire saga that will take years to complete, only for nothing to happen. This entire saga is rendered a pointless waste of everyone's time if Kaido is not defeated.
    I don't think so! Ridiculous is we forget that Teach
    - want to be PK too,
    - is the only guy who defeats an Empeor, and now
    - is the world's strongest man.
    So it's more likely Teach defeats other emperors, not some rookie or alliance.

Last but not least, this saga is about DonQuixote, not Kaido, nor Big Mom.
    Last edited by alelucas; May 17, 2013 at 07:34 PM.

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I don't have the power to add poll option. If some mods want to add "None of the Yonkou will be beaten at all between now and the end of the series", then sure, I don't mind.

I guess that it could be possible, I do think that it is extremely unlikely.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

If the question is what emperor will be defeated by the rookies I think a possible answer is None. That's it.

I believe Blackbeard shouldn't be a poll alternative. It doesn't make sense. The first Emperor defeated was Whitebeard, the second one must be Kaido, Big Mom or Shanks. Why?

Because the Four Emperors are these four persons. Blackbeard has now the territories and the power of one of the emperors. But he isn't an Emperor because he isn't stuck in the New World. Emperor was/is a powerful pirate who became stuck in the NW after the beginning of the Pirate Era. (It's closed group like the Eleven Supernovas, not an open group like the Shichibukai, Seven Corsairs.)

But even if the question is whether an emperor will be defeated by someone (other emperor or a rookie) I think None is also a possible answer. This poll isn't a neutral one.

So Teach will keep quiet, enjoying his status of Emperor, and will not defeat other Emperors. Gimme a break!

I don't think so! Ridiculous is we forget that Teach
    - want to be PK too,
    - is the only guy who defeats an Empeor, and now
    - is the world's strongest man.
    So it's more likely Teach defeats other emperors, not some rookie or alliance.

Last but not least, this saga is about DonQuixote, not Kaido, nor Big Mom.
    Hold on, so you're saying that the whole plot progression since PH is just a troll by Oda? We have 2 pirate alliances going after 2 different Yonkou, plus Luffy already on Mom's bad side and probably going to get on Kaido's as well, after he finds out how Luffy was the reason for Dofla's downfall (which he's most likely going to be). What do you expect them to do? Just wait around until there are no more Yonkou? Get killed trying to fight one? Decide to disband the alliances just like that? And what'd the manga be about, then?

On the other hand, you probably view BB as some kinda god of OPverse, who's able to take out all the other Yonkou (btw he didn't really do anything to beat WB, just the deathblow... and still got hurt by WB). Why would he exactly be the world's strongest man? The manga only states that he rose in power from NW strong level (and cheapshot) to Yonkou level. OK, he's strong. But not that strong. And I don't see how the question of him defeating other emperors means that he won't be the last one to be defeated...

Dofla and Kaido are connected. Even if Dofla is the present big boss, don't take Kaido out of the big picture. If Dofla's beaten, Kaido isn't going to sit still, because he lost an important trade partner. Similarly, taking out Kaido requires taking out Dofla first, because that stops the steady increase in Kaido's military power. So this saga is about both Kaido and Dofla.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there an actual confirmation that the Kid alliance is going after Big Mom? I could really see a plot twist where the Kid Alliance ends up going after Kaido too and join up with the Law/Luffy Alliance. In either case, I'm really looking forward to seeing what Kaido is capable of. Dofla is one of the strongest characters we've seen so far, strong enough to take down Smoker like he was nothing (although Smoker was a bit injured, but I don't think it would've been much different) and even he was scared of going against Kaido.

Shanks will definitely not be defeated first. It would've made for an interesting plot twist if Luffy learns about someone taking down Shanks, but I do not see that as plausible. I think Shanks will remain at the top until Luffy fulfills his promise to Shanks.

Blackbeard's crew are more or less Bizzaro SH Crew and I believe that the fight between the Blackbeard Crew and the SH Crew won't take place until towards the end. Seeing as how each SH has a 'natural' opponent in the Blackbeard Crew, I expect this fight to be without any alliances, only crew vs. crew.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast